Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Thank You Everyone

He posted here for like six months ten years ago.

And people STILL talk about him all the time.

The man was a genius, there's no doubt about that.

We put up with him at fflivewire, he was an active member until our site went down.

Did Axe Elf post here in the past?

Are you kidding me. I'd say just under Bouve, Elf was the second greatest disaster the main board ever had.
  • Like 1

Maybe weepaws is just doing an experiment and he started this post to see the response and who would miss him. Like someone who fakes their funeral to see who shows up.

Are you kidding me. I'd say just under Bouve, Elf was the second greatest disaster the main board ever had.

rattlesnake, mooseknucleball4 down?

rattlesnake, mooseknucleball4 down?

I didn't think moose was too bad. Don't remember rattlesnake.

Maybe he's found some mass suicide cult for the total eclipse? :dunno:

now do you need quarters for that ride and Nike's...Orrr am I thinking a different ride.

the more I think about it the more I'm certain weepy wasn't nikki. it's more likely the slow troll of weepy was our old friend axe elf imo.

I don't think so.....much more likely GiantsFan (GFIAFP) part deux. Lotta similarities. Weeps showed up about the time GFIAFP disappeared, and came on strong with the religious angle to help cover his tracks.

Weeps did have some worth and could always be counted on for a comment, but his flat and short answers, with lack of meaningful expanation/commentary, always drove me crazy.....although that did improve a bit over time, and we are all guilty of that occasionally.

Don't worry.....he'll be back in some form. A guy that deep into this addictive pursuit doesn't just quit overnight.

• Like 1

FF takes like 5 min a week to play. No one retires from it, that's just a look at me. See you this season, all season. Also you don't have to play to post here.

FF takes like 5 min a week to play. No one retires from it, that's just a look at me. See you this season, all season. Also you don't have to play to post here.

true. there are some years I spend a lot less time on it, but you dont truly retire if you love it.

true. there are some years I spend a lot less time on it, but you dont truly retire if you love it.

The trick is to not take it too serious. I've had years where I study 8hrs a day for months and my year is crap. I guess wrong or my guys get hurt or I have a great year but come playoffs guys don't perform. Meanwhile the village idiot who can't name every starting qb gets a bye and wins it all without even setting a lineup most weeks. FF is hugely about just hoping your guys outscore his come playoff time. I'm being generous, it's about 90% that, the 10% is putting yourself in position to make a run. Just play for kicks and don't overthink it.

I am thinking weepaws is going to be born again into a new FFToday name/avatar. :thumbsup:

probably already has.

I am thinking weepaws is going to be born again into a new FFToday name/avatar. :thumbsup:

Not so sure. His writing style is so recognizeable and autistic, it's impossible to hide. It's like Rain man writing posts.

I'm hoping he gets back soon, he was on the money and called a few guys last year like Zeke and Jordy. Was gonna take his advice his season.

Mike was tardy in fulfilling Weeps request for deletion.

Now now guys...... he didnt officially file his retirement papers. He can legally return if his team will have him....lol

WeePaws is our Cutler.

I just saw weepaws comment in the Do NOT Draft thread, so is he un-retired already?

Wee take a paws for you....pretty sure you rated some of my teams/gave advice way early on...hope this is a positive step

I just saw weepaws comment in the Do NOT Draft thread, so is he un-retired already?

He pulled a Cutler. Came out of retirement.

Jeepers, Weepers, where'd ya get those sleepers, jeepers, Weepers, where'd ya get those guys!

Just a little song for ya life.