Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

forte the rag doll

why is he in there? give up ball. got a mcguire sighting too. yes i am a first year bilal powell owner. geez.

wish i could upload the worst 15 yard penalty ever on forte getting tackled on a screen. he gave himself up and was slung around and got 15.

any NEW YORK homers insight would be great. powell not in the game much at all.

NYJ ownership have no motivation to win or be competitive this year. Not that Powell would be any significant help. As a Powell owner your only hope is that they ride Forte to an injury. Any sort of split makes Powell's value 0.

• Like 1

I'm still saddened that Forte went from one shaky team to one that was even more broken. And he's for sure stuck there. It would be cool if some team with cap space and issues at rb would 'rescue' him. But he has no real burst anymore so it's not happening.

The Jets are a dumpster fire and Powell isn't even the best back on the team as Forte can still outperform him after years of abuse in Chicago. I'd dump him for just about anyone in a committee backfield that is on a team that can score and wants to win games.

Wasn't long ago Powell was being called a ppr monster.

Right. It didn't smell right to me. When I saw that Powell was getting picked in the 4th or 5th round, I chuckled and knew that I wasn't drafting him. I'm a bit surprised that they basically don't use him so far, but tanking is tanking. Maybe he's just there to take over for the 2nd half once Forte is beat down again.

Wasn't long ago Powell was being called a ppr monster.

exactly....i finally drop the guy hoping for some trash time stats and he barely sniffs the field.