Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Eagles: RB Wendell Smallwood, QB Nate Sudfeld, OT Will Beatty, WR Marcus Johnson, LB Joe Walker, DE Steven Means, DT Elijah Qualls

Seahawks: RB David Moore, SS Kam Chancellor, DT Rodney Coe, OG Oday Aboushi, OT Nazair Jones, DE Dion Jordan

Let's go Russ!

I wonder why wentz isn't working the snap count or whatever signal they're using to snap the ball. Seahawks d-line would jump everytime

I'll tell ya, in one league, as sure as shooting, the recipe for resurrecting your season is playing against me.

:wave: Agholor!

All you needed was me!

I can't believe peterson challenged that spot in the 1st half and didnt challenge that lateral play on 3rd and 8.

Losing Ertz is gonna hurt in the FF playoffs, if he is forced to miss time.

I'll tell ya, in one league, as sure as shooting, the recipe for resurrecting your season is playing against me.

:wave: Agholor!

All you needed was me!

I had that guy in dynasty. I watched him drop balls, run terrible routes, and pout for 2 years so i got rid of him. Wentz shows up and now the guy is actually good.

I don't get that one car commercial where they show the guy waking up every year on christmas since he was like 7 and running to the window edpecting their to he sweet new toyota or whatever in the driveway.

What the hell would a little kid do with a new car for christmas?

I don't get that one car commercial where they show the guy waking up every year on christmas since he was like 7 and running to the window edpecting their to he sweet new toyota or whatever in the driveway.

What the hell would a little kid do with a new car for christmas?

Car commercial is never about reality. It's psychology, it is call association bias. Basically, just relate the crap out of one feeling to their car, as human, we unconsciously think if we buy their car, we will get those happy feeling.

For this case, some people will go out and buy Lexus because they believe it will remind them of all those happy moments of opening gifts during past Christmas (like when you were a kid).

Similar to all other car commercials, trying to make you think if you buy their brand of car, you will get hot girls, happy family, or wonderful vacation. Just trying to associate as many happy thoughts to their brand.

• Like 1

Philly sucks. So much for that nonsense. Yawn.....

Carson WahWah