Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Do you ever screw another owner intentionally in a draft?

I am in an all guys league and nobody screws nobody else at the draft intentionally or unintentionally (how does that happen anyway), we ain't into that. :nono:

But do you guys ever hump each other?

Had a guy in my auction spend 3/4 of his budget on Rodgers/Stafford/Graham/Rudolph. $150 on QBs and TEs....can flex TE.

Right after the draft he starts hitting people up about trading. Dude....if I wanted one of those players, I would have outbid you. Good luck starting DWill and Woodhead.

He still got a better draft grade than me according to ESPN. :lol:

Everyone in my league QBs go early and everyone takes a back up. I waited on QB last year and I almost ended up in the same situation as the 2 guys that are pissed off in your league. If those 2 guys drafted well, they may be thin at QB, but they should be pretty well stocked everywhere else.

if nothing else you need coverage during bye weeks and if injuries happen you'll need a replacement. The 2 pissed off guys should be pissed off at themselves for waiting 2 long.

I am in an all guys league and nobody screws nobody else at the draft intentionally or unintentionally (how does that happen anyway), we ain't into that. :nono:

Only screw em if they got big cans!