Sign in to follow this  
MarshallHahn

L Bell and L Blount charged with possesion of pot and Bell DUI...IDIOTS!

The girl with them was smoking. If the smoke is second hand you must acquit!

bell got both the drug charge and a dui. those things dont get wrapped into one do they? they are 2 seperate offences.

I believe he was "under the influence" of marijuana and he was just the one who happened to be driving.

I believe he was "under the influence" of marijuana and he was just the one who happened to be driving.

Yep. They said he was cooperative, and they took blood for the DUI. If he was drunk they would do a brethalyzer and would only draw blood if he refused to blow.

So, I think it's safe to say it was driving while stoned, not drunk.

Yep. They said he was cooperative, and they took blood for the DUI. If he was drunk they would do a brethalyzer and would only draw blood if he refused to blow.

So, I think it's safe to say it was driving while stoned, not drunk.

DWS, driving while stupid.

How do these aholes get caught?

This is what you get when you have Lemmegetthat Blunt on your team.

^Nickname coined. Dont steal it

My buddies and I used to always call him LetsGetA Blunt. And now this? Hilarious.

FWIW 20 grams is less than an ounce, and they were only charged with misdemeanors.

This. It's less than 3/4 of an ounce which ain't s#*t. The DUI will get thrown out in court & they'll get simple possession charges at most. Like a previous poster stated, the Steelers organization will come down harder on them than Goodell.

I was gonna be an NFL star, but then I got high.......everybody sing along!

20 grams is not a lot

Yeah that ain't even an ounce. Certainly not trafficking quantities, which is when the cops and prosecutors really care.

Don't know what the laws/culture are in PA though. Here in Washington State that would hardly even warrant a mention

20 grams is not a lot

And if they all claim procession that would divide by 3 which is approx 7 grams each.

It will be a misdemeanor but Steelers will probably suspend them a game, league will fine them.

My biggest issue with Bell is that it was a DUI on the way to a team flight... Its one thing if it was an offseason or day off kind of thing, but doing it on your way to a team flight strikes me as something that will tick off the organization more... I'm thinking 2 games, at least 1.

My biggest issue with Bell is that it was a DUI on the way to a team flight... Its one thing if it was an offseason or day off kind of thing, but doing it on your way to a team flight strikes me as something that will tick off the organization more... I'm thinking 2 games, at least 1.

Being stoned around the team and coaches strikes me as a problem. Not touching him since you never know if they throw him into rehab or something crazy.

Blount probably a bad influence, or at least didnt help the situation.

I would not be surprised if Blount was released outright. he would be the guy they would make an example out of. Not the first round pick. They will likely fine him. Let the NFL address the suspension, and scare the crap outta him.

I dont think they paid a high price for Blount, so he is the logical guy to pay the price.

FWIW 20 grams is less than an ounce, and they were only charged with misdemeanors.

20 Grams is still a lot. Thats far more than anyone I know could smoke in a night.

They were caught with 20 grams of it. That's quite a bit

It's less than an ounce, which falls under the category of "small amounts" in Pennsylvania:

Small Amount of marijuana is defined as possessing less than 30 grams of cannabis for personal use. There are 28.5 grams in an ounce, a common unit in which marijuana is sold in the United States. The maximum penalty for possession of a small amount of marijuana in Pennsylvania is 30 days in jail and a $500 fine.

So I'm assuming neither one of them will be playing tonight, correct?

They are both playing tonight.

They are both playing tonight.

Really? Didn't they miss the team flight? Kind of surprised. Are the Steelers really that pissed if they let them play in tonights game?

I don't know that the Steelers come down harder on these two, or at least on Bell. They have a good enough team to be a SB contender. What a shame if they lost a game because they had to start some scrub at RB, and they missed the playoffs by 1 game.

I doubt they cut Blount, but it is a possibility.

Really? Didn't they miss the team flight? Kind of surprised. Are the Steelers really that pissed if they let them play in tonights game?

I don't know that the Steelers come down harder on these two, or at least on Bell. They have a good enough team to be a SB contender. What a shame if they lost a game because they had to start some scrub at RB, and they missed the playoffs by 1 game.

I doubt they cut Blount, but it is a possibility.

Yeah I read that they're playing them cuz their offense really needs some work. I was surprised as well

It's less than an ounce, which falls under the category of "small amounts" in Pennsylvania:

Small Amount of marijuana is defined as possessing less than 30 grams of cannabis for personal use. There are 28.5 grams in an ounce, a common unit in which marijuana is sold in the United States. The maximum penalty for possession of a small amount of marijuana in Pennsylvania is 30 days in jail and a $500 fine.

Sorry but I don't smoke week so I see 20 grams as a lot. I've seen what 1 gram looks like so to me 20 grams is a lot and like another poster said more than anyone could smoke in a night. Even if there were 3 of them. But you're right about it being classified as a small amount. Still, I would think they would get suspended or fined hefty for that

Blount made the Charter flight but Bell didn't. Bell traveled to Philly on his own ACCORD.

Surprisingly, he drives a Honda instead of like a high dollar sports car or SUV.

Surprisingly, he drives a Honda instead of like a high dollar sports car or SUV.

Probably because he's driving around with drugs in the car. He knows the vehicle can be seized and he won't get it back. I heard he was driving a Camaro when busted though.