Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Jesus Christ I'm a Drunk

Haha fock the cubbies :cheers:

That did me in :cheers:

Also the 10 AM Bloody Mary's. FML

That did me in :cheers:

Also the 10 AM Bloody Mary's. FML

What kind of bloody Mary mix do you use? My MIL makes her own and so far I haven't been able to find one in store that's worth a dam

What kind of bloody Mary mix do you use? My MIL makes her own and so far I haven't been able to find one in store that's worth a dam

Make my own

V8 Spicy

Horseradish

Salt

Pepper

Worstchire sauce

Tabasco

Lemon Juice

Vodka.

Yummy. Wifey celery me no likely.

Make my own

V8 Spicy

Horseradish

Salt

Pepper

Worstchire sauce

Tabasco

Lemon Juice

Vodka.

How much of each do you put in? I've been trying to find a good mix to make up myself. I never put celery in mine. Have been putting a dill pickle spear in them

Skip the W sauce and go with A1 different varieties. Makes it meatier.

Also, celery salt.

Make my own

V8 Spicy

Horseradish

Salt

Pepper

Worstchire sauce

Tabasco

Lemon Juice

Vodka.

This is exactly how my Das made them. Nice.

Ido the same but add stuffed olives and two raw oysters. :cheers:

This is exactly how my Das made them. Nice.

Ido the same but add stuffed olives and two raw oysters. :cheers:

Give me exact amounts! I need to know so I can make it

How much of each do you put in ?I've been trying to find a good mix to make up myself. I never put celery in mine. Have been putting a dill pickle spear in them

Don't know. By eye and to taste. Also buy a spicy pickle (can't remember brand but awesome) and also use that instead of cemetery.

Don't know. By eye and to taste. Also buy a spicy pickle (can't remember brand but awesome) and also use that instead of cemetery.

Yea the spicy pickle is the kind I use BIL introduced me to the spicy pickle in the Bloody Mary

How much of each do you put in? I've been trying to find a good mix to make up myself. I never put celery in mine. Have been putting a dill pickle spear in them

BM is my fav drink. I tried with V8, a drink that I love more than anyone I know, and it wasn't quite right. I will always order a BM though and the more busy it is the better. I love pickle spears or celery in them and the best is either bacon or beef jerky.

Zing Zang, best premade out there.

Hell no. I tried that. God awful chemical taste to it. I had to pour it out. Couldn't take more than 3 sips

Zing Zang, best premade out there.

Never heard of it

BM is my fav drink. I tried with V8, a drink that I love more than anyone I know, and it wasn't quite right. I will always order a BM though and the more busy it is the better. I love pickle spears or celery in them and the best is either bacon or beef jerky.

To me horseradish is the key to spicy/flavor. No met added. Maybe left out of my original recipe Ref Hot or Tabasco. Again to you taste.

:cheers:

To me horseradish is the key to spicy/flavor. No met added. Maybe left out of my original recipe Ref Hot or Tabasco. Again to you taste.

:cheers:

I already love spicy things. So a good spicy Bloody Mary was like the jackpot.

I already love spicy things. So a good spicy Bloody Mary was like the jackpot.

Go for it !!!!

Used to make them. Would sub Wasabi for horse radish and prefer lime to lemon. These days.... zing Zang and lefty odours.

My old man would make them from scratch. They were perfect. He made three things perfect: bloody Mary's , deviled eggs, and potTo salad. Best farts ever.

My old man would make them from scratch. They were perfect. He made three things perfect: bloody Mary's , deviled eggs, and potTo salad. Best farts ever.

3 of my fav things right there.

Hell no. I tried that. God awful chemical taste to it. I had to pour it out. Couldn't take more than 3 sips

You're the first person I've ever heard of that is a fan of Bloody Mary's and doesn't like it. The spice level is right on point in that mix.

Hrm, to each his own I guess.

You're the first person I've ever heard of that is a fan of Bloody Mary's and doesn't like it. The spice level is right on point in that mix.

He's "special"

I never heard of it. Always made from scratch, never even considered a pre-made mix but now I'm curious

He's "special"

I never heard of it. Always made from scratch, never even considered a pre-made mix but now I'm curious

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I used to mix also but, Zing Zang is better than mine.

Well then maybe I got a hold of an expired one cause it really tasted like sh1t. It had a chemical taste to it that I could not get past

Well then maybe I got a hold of an expired one cause it really tasted like sh1t. It had a chemical taste to it that I could not get past

They don't keep long, especially once opened.

They don't keep long, especially once opened.

I drank it after I bought it. I think i might have just got ahold of a bad bottle cause it had a horrible chemical taste and I could not get past it. But I'd still rather make my own cause I do love a bit of spice to it

Now you guys have me thinking.I have all the fixin's Including That nasty peppar vodka Which I assume would be very good in a Bloody Mary And even celery sticks.

I was also thinking michelada. But I can't for the life of me think of any other way to burn through that Pepper vodka.Anybody else ever try that stuff in Bloody Mary?

Make my own

V8 Spicy

Horseradish

Salt

Pepper

Worstchire sauce

Tabasco

Lemon Juice

Vodka.

This guy knows things :thumbsup:

Mebbe a pepperoni stick or shrimp to top it off :wub:

Ok, officially on record. Peppar vodka rrocks the Sangre de Maria.

I will reward the next few with a slice of bacon!