3.05 Bucky Hodges, TE Virginia Tech
3.06 Deshaun Watson, QB Clemson
3.07 Cooper Kupp, WR Eastern Washington
3.08 Chad Hansen, WR California
3.09 Robert Davis, WR Georgia State
3.10 ArDarius Stewart, WR Alabama
3.11 Jamaal Williams, RB BYU
3.12 Joe Williams, RB Utah

im looking to trade up to 5 or 6 and grab howard.

and hoping kupp falls to #28.

DLF did a consensus first round.

For those w/ subs: https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2017/04/30/2017-dynasty-rookie-rankings-consensus-first-round/

Funnily enough, the only difference in players in the top 12 from the OP post was that Njoku catapulted into the first round and Taywan Taylor slid out. I think once you get past the top six players, it's really BPA and hope that they develop into a role. Even in a TE premium league, I don't think I'm taking a tight end before the top 4 RBs and Davis/Williams.

DLF did a consensus first round.

For those w/ subs: https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2017/04/30/2017-dynasty-rookie-rankings-consensus-first-round/

Funnily enough, the only difference in players in the top 12 from the OP post was that Njoku catapulted into the first round and Taywan Taylor slid out. I think once you get past the top six players, it's really BPA and hope that they develop into a role. Even in a TE premium league, I don't think I'm taking a tight end before the top 4 RBs and Davis/Williams.

I wouldn't think the players would change as much as the order.

Fournette will be the top pick in most drafts, not all, but at least 80%.

After that I could see the order falling all kinds of ways.

McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, or any of the 3 WRs taken early in the first round will make up the next few picks in about any given order. The RBs will mostly be taken earlier.

One of the top TEs could even be taken 2nd I suppose and will sneak in pretty high in most drafts.

I don't see any QBs being taken early.

This draft is a very good one if you need to fill some big holes at about any position outside of QB.

RB,WR, and TE all have several prospects that could be a 1 at their position somewhere down the line.

There's a few that could be this season.

Very good draft class for fantasy.

Fournette will be the top pick in most drafts, not all, but at least 80%.

After that I could see the order falling all kinds of ways.

McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, or any of the 3 WRs taken early in the first round will make up the next few picks in about any given order. The RBs will mostly be taken earlier.

One of the top TEs could even be taken 2nd I suppose and will sneak in pretty high in most drafts.

I don't see any QBs being taken early.

This draft is a very good one if you need to fill some big holes at about any position outside of QB.

RB,WR, and TE all have several prospects that could be a 1 at their position somewhere down the line.

There's a few that could be this season.

Very good draft class for fantasy.

I'm willing to bet that Corey Davis ends up going 1.01 in a LOT of rookie drafts. He might even edge out the RBs by a substantial margin tbh

I don't know, most of what I have seen on dynasty drafts is Fournette. In my experience RBs go first just about every time. In the 4 dynasty leagues I'm in, I'm sure it's going to be Fournette.

Who knows though. I'm sure Corey Davis will be a very high pick in every league. He'll be first in some I'm sure. Still a while before the drafts and this could still change. If one of these guys struggles a bit in camp or the preseason they could slide. Or someone could blow up and be the favorite. A lot of potential in this draft.

Williams would be my #1 option for WR's, not Davis. I'd probably take Ross over Davis too. Mainly because I trust Rivers and Dalton more than Mariota.

Juju is way too high. Just don't see the longterm upside. Also, Joe Williams is way to low. SF has soured on Hyde and Williams is in an awesome spot.

Juju is way too high. Just don't see the longterm upside. Also, Joe Williams is way to low. SF has soured on Hyde and Williams is in an awesome spot.

It looks like a good situation at the least for him. Do you not like the talent or the situation?

It looks like a good situation at the least for him. Do you not like the talent or the situation?

He is a #2 or #3 receiver for his team. If I'm taking a player in the 1st round I want a guy that someday could be elite at his position. Howard, Ingram and David N all have that at TE. Kamara has the perfect spot as a potential PPR rb stud. Joe Williams is another shoot for the stars player.

a lot has to fall right for juju to make waves. currently behind brown, bryant, coates, dhb.

landing spots will push the rbs down this year imo - too many rbbc unlike zeke last year.

Hyde is in the last year of his contract

Great spot for Joe Williams

a lot has to fall right for juju to make waves. currently behind brown, bryant, coates, dhb.

landing spots will push the rbs down this year imo - too many rbbc unlike zeke last year.

You are kidding right? DHB is a special teamer who only plays WR when everyone else is hurt. Coates couldn't even beat out Coby Hamilton last year.

You have that WR corp all mixed up.

where is this thought that the Steeler Wr group is stacked? Hell Bryant is not even completely reinstated yet.

A would say behind Brown... Bryant is a wait and see. Clearly he is talented but also troubled. I don't think it will be hard to get in front of Coates of DHB.

I don't play dynasty but if I dd I would take one of the top 3 QBs in round 2 over the likes of the WRs and RBs and TEs there.

Hyde is in the last year of his contract

Great spot for Joe Williams

Couldn't agree more. Williams was off the 49ers' board due to character concerns, but a combination of SF looking a bit more into why Williams "quit" the team and Shanny convincing John Lynch that Williams was his kind of RB speaks volumes. I've seen Williams and Kareem Hunt go in the late second (or even third) round of some rookie mocks; I'm going to try like crazy to get one or both if they fall out of the top 10-12.