Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Coutee

Keke, do you love me, are you starting, for me next week.

Only two targets tonight though......quite a drop from 15 last week

A lot of the targets have been plays designed for him. Houston is intentionally trying to get the ball in his hands.

Really....I dont see what you are talking about. I see a lot of passes to the TE. 9

Coutee has 5, mostly little guys. Had one long one where he got his Bell rung.

Really....I dont see what you are talking about. I see a lot of passes to the TE.

He has a run, a shovel pass and a couple quick read plays where he was the primary receiver. Those plays are designed to get the ball in the hands of playmakers.

He has a run, a shovel pass and a couple quick read plays where he was the primary receiver. Those plays are designed to get the ball in the hands of playmakers.

Yes, he did have those gadget plays, but it was obvious to me based on last weeks game they didn’t use him nearly as much.

Last week 17 touches or targets

This week 8 touches or targets

50% less. I know 8 is pretty good so I’m not complaining, but it just seemed like last week Watson usd Keke more and the TE less. This time it was different. Obviously they saw the Cowboys covering the TE as a weakness so they had a different script. Smart coaches, I guess.

Yes, he did have those gadget plays, but it was obvious to me based on last weeks game they didn’t use him nearly as much.

Last week 17 touches or targets

This week 8 touches or targets

50% less. I know 8 is pretty good so I’m not complaining, but it just seemed like last week Watson usd Keke more and the TE less. This time it was different. Obviously they saw the Cowboys covering the TE as a weakness so they had a different script. Smart coaches, I guess.

Not sure you can expect 17 touches out of him each week. First off. He was coming off a hammy injury that cost him the first 3 games of the season. They gave him 17 touches and his hammy was sore after. In the game he got 17 touches fuller was hurt.

in this game he was still not 100% and managed a pretty good stat line in a ppr.

His role will continue to grow and fuller is made of the same glass Danny Amendola is.

The numbers don't jump out, but I really liked what I saw last night and happy I over bid a bit to get him. The way they used him reminded me of the way the Chiefs use Hill. A wide range of play designs. Runs, passes, motioning him to the back field. Plays designed to get him the ball and plays designed to use him as a decoy. It looked like they were trying to get miss matches on him that they could take advantage. He's not an every week starter yet, but clearly they think he brings something to their offense that Fuller and Hopkins don't. Thus far he seems like a high floor WR4 or flex with decent upside and potential for his role to grow.

The numbers don't jump out, but I really liked what I saw last night and happy I over bid a bit to get him. The way they used him reminded me of the way the Chiefs use Hill. A wide range of play designs. Runs, passes, motioning him to the back field. Plays designed to get him the ball and plays designed to use him as a decoy. It looked like they were trying to get miss matches on him that they could take advantage. He's not an every week starter yet, but clearly they think he brings something to their offense that Fuller and Hopkins don't. Thus far he seems like a high floor WR4 or flex with decent upside and potential for his role to grow.

Good analysis. He has amazing quickness, runs great routes, and has awesome hands. He made a catch extending in overtime that was eye popping.

Yeah, I plan on using him as a bye week filler or possibly a flex play. If we played three WR he would probably get in half of the time, but we only play two so he will be a spot starter on my team.

Not sure you can expect 17 touches out of him each week. First off. He was coming off a hammy injury that cost him the first 3 games of the season. They gave him 17 touches and his hammy was sore after. In the game he got 17 touches fuller was hurt.

in this game he was still not 100% and managed a pretty good stat line in a ppr.

His role will continue to grow and fuller is made of the same glass Danny Amendola is.

And there we have it. I held on to Coutee, and now Fuller is going to be out for the year. And couple that with Watson getting more comfortable as the season goes.

Go grab him now if he was dropped.

And there we have it. I held on to Coutee, and now Fuller is going to be out for the year. And couple that with Watson getting more comfortable as the season goes.

Go grab him now if he was dropped.

Run Forrest RUN!!!

I have held onto him waiting for this moment. I hope he can be healthy enough to capitalize

He's been malingering with that hamstring all year. For focks sake can the kid get healthy or not?

He's been malingering with that hamstring all year. For focks sake can the kid get healthy or not?

Guessing that BYE will do him well

Spending my #2 waiver priority on him... hoping that it is enough

I've been rolling with the #1 priority, in desperate need of WR help. I'm going to monitor his situation and make a final decision Tuesday. Not sure I trust the kid to stay on the field.