Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

WR assistance- Diggs/M. Jones

It's a PPR league. Both players have good match ups. Both are on teams with dang good offenses, so that's not really a deal breaker either way. My concerns are these:: Diggs yardage hasn't been there for most of the year-he's either a TD or I'm only getting around 3or 4 catches for 30-50 yards. Not really gonna cut it when there's almost 2 grand riding on my win!! Also, BOTH players games could easily be up 3 TDs by halftime, limiting the need for throwing a bunch. It's also gonna be stupid cold in GB, so that also limits the passing game for Diggs(traditionally). Cinci is without their really good corners, and they don't seem to be playing very hard right now, so does Detroit get up quick and start running the ball?

Who has the better potential for fantasy points?

Who would you start if it were your team????? Diggs or Jones?!?!?!

I hate making decisions. It's almost always the wrong one! I want this title! I want that trophy!! Lol!

A little more Info. To start both Diggs and Jones, I would need to sit either Dez or Keenan Allen. Not thinking I want to sit either of those guys!

Any strategy I'm missing here?

No, you're not going to sit Dez or Allen. With Elliot back, Dez will see less double teams and is likely to have a nice day. Rivers is going against a porous Jets Def, so Allen is sure to benefit there. I'd roll with Jones....Cinci Def is HORRIBLE. Stafford will be able to slice them up for sure.

Check out mine, please.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=473789

Jones