Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Eagles hire Doug Pederson As Next HC

I liked when Tommy dropped that pass. And later, when he fumbled. :D

Congratulations on the Championship! Your coach played to win.

And that's why he won when clueless guys like Tomlin and Quinn/Shanahan and wusses like Maronne are losers.

I expect Pederson to be one of the next great HC's. He did nothing stupid. He was totally aware of the situations they were in on both 4th and short calls. He knew FGs and punts were not going to get it done.

Pederson just raised the bar on NFL coaches, and put all the mediocre HCs in the league on notice. He really was the difference.

And that's why he won when clueless guys like Tomlin and Quinn/Shanahan and wusses like Maronne are losers.

I expect Pederson to be one of the next great HC's. He did nothing stupid. He was totally aware of the situations they were in on both 4th and short calls. He knew FGs and punts were not going to get it done.

Yeah, all these "clueless" guys and "wusses" and "losers" who are living out their dreams at the highest levels of their profession are so hurt by your critique of them I'm sure.

Amen.

I agree.

Exactly. Pederson turned himself into a killer. Shed that Andy Reid slow walk to defeat routine. I like killers.

Philly fan?

We are still waiting to hear if you root for the Pats, Vikes or NFCE rival?

We are still waiting to hear if you root for the Pats, Vikes or NFCE rival?

Nope to all. Philly fans are historically known for stupid violent acts. That's all.

Nope to all. Philly fans are historically known for stupid violent acts. That's all.

She's almost correct. The shooting deaths, stabbing deaths, and beating deaths do occur... just not in or around Eagles games. Google is your friend...

She's almost correct. The shooting deaths, stabbing deaths, and beating deaths do occur... just not in or around Eagles games. Google is your friend...

Typical, because noone in this country thinks philly fans are the worst...

Why the dodge? Get a pair.

Typical, because noone in this country thinks philly fans are the worst...

Facts trump feelings, sweetheart.

Philly fan?

Nope. Hate em. But I hate meatheads like Dan Quinn and Andy Reid and their play not to lose puzzy ball more. It makes very good teams like the Patriots into dynasties. Pats don't take punches that well.

Nope. Hate em. But I hate meatheads like Dan Quinn and Andy Reid and their play not to lose puzzy ball more. It makes very good teams like the Patriots into dynasties. Pats don't take punches that well.

You should apply to those positions given your experience and potential to break down a team and handle various personnel moves.

You should apply to those positions given your experience and potential to break down a team and handle various personnel moves.

Alrighty then....good thing they have message boards where us fans can talk about the game and praise and criticize coaches and players. What do you use them for?

Clearly seafoam is more qualified than the referees and review officials to make the calls. I look forward to seeing his extensive resume right after he notifies us of which team he roots for. :thumbsup:

Yeah, all these "clueless" guys and "wusses" and "losers" who are living out their dreams at the highest levels of their profession are so hurt by your critique of them I'm sure.

You are such a fuckin idiot.

Good hire by the Vikings today.

Does Duuuuuce stand a chance at getting promoted to OC if Reich leaves?

He will absolutely get an interview. Seems like hes been on staff for 10+ years through 3 head coaches. And Doug is heavily involved in the O anyway.

He will absolutely get an interview. Seems like hes been on staff for 10+ years through 3 head coaches. And Doug is heavily involved in the O anyway.

Yeah. Have to imagine Pederson doing most of the heavy lifting regardless of what shakes out. Could be a nice job title for Duce's resume.

Yeah. Have to imagine Pederson doing most of the heavy lifting regardless of what shakes out. Could be a nice job title for Duce's resume.

It would be a huge step up for him. We shall see. :thumbsup:

Pederson just raised the bar on NFL coaches, and put all the mediocre HCs in the league on notice. He really was the difference.

I really hope so. Poor coaching has made this sport a challenge for me to watch. Most of them are poor imo

Pederson outcoached Bellicheat. BB drives down the length of the field, attempts a FG on 4th and 1 in the red zone - bad snap no points.

By contrast Pederson dials up the Philly Special on 4th and goal - touchdown.

Ironical that the size of the balls was once again the difference. :ninja:

If the Philly Special wasn't successful is it still a good coaching call?

If the Philly Special wasn't successful is it still a good coaching call?

Yes because you dont win that game by settling for FGs.

Lol I think that if that play doesn't work and they lose that game, no one looks at it like that way.

They would have said, they should have gone for the FG.

Lol I think that if that play doesn't work and they lose that game, no one looks at it like that way.

They would have said, they should have gone for the FG.

If you lose by 3 or less maybe. But Eagles fans have seen Dougie P coach this way all year. Livr by the sword die by the sword.

It was obviously the right call. I can't stand when a coach makes a ballsy decision, but then whiny fans like weepers get all bent out of shape because it didn't work. I wish there was more risk taking in the NFL instead of coaches just coaching not to lose. Fan pressure affects the way coaches coach. It's really sad.

Oh no don't place me on that wagon, I never said I didn't like the call.

I loved the call and totally agree with it, if it worked like it did or not.

But Joe pubic and the so called experts wouldn't have if it didn't work.

And I agree we indeed need more coaches too coach to win the game and not to lost it, after all we play to win the game.

It's funny that Andy Reid is the poster boy of playing not to lose, and his most direct protege has surpassed him by doing the opposite. Let's hope it's the start of a new trend. Playing a juggernaut like the Patriots straight up is doing them a favor. The Giants pulled it off twice, but even a die hard like me will admit they were fortunate. One play in each game and it's a different story.

I would agree.

The Patriots have been so sold so good for so long, that they do indeed force teams to play at a almost perfect level to beat them.

And this exactly what the Eagles did.

I would agree.

The Patriots have been so sold so good for so long, that they do indeed force teams to play at a almost perfect level to beat them.

And this exactly what the Eagles did.

Eagles D played a C- game at best.

Colts just made a good Hire.

I'm not going too rank offense of defense side of the ball.

They outscored the best team maybe ever in the NFL.

That's perfect.

You can rank them how you will.