Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Josh pulls a Belichick...Not going to the colts

U mad?

No. No emotion about this at all. There seems to be so much anger and name calling that I think philly fans are really sensitive to being disagreed with. I guess it's just reality is all.

Tell me ralphster, since I only responded to someone being an ass in that situation, why do you care? I don't apologize for my success when others attack my ability to enjoy life.

I think there was a bad call made in the game. Others don't. I get called names up and down and don't respond in the same manner.

So why do you only take one sided points of view? It's all a judgement call.

Also, I have been on here the full season, some others just come out to swear at others from time to time.

Also, the guy never signed. It's media driven garbage.

I appreciate your response and will try and shed some perspective from my view:

You came in to several threads about the SB sharing your thoughts. Others countered with their own thoughts.

Then you descended into "typical philly fan" rhetoric, even equating bored vets with hooligan examples of their celebrations. That was presumptuous at best, base at worst.

When those vets took offense, you kept coming back for more - even when some of our own Cubs fans did similar type of shenangians after our recent win. There are always bad apples in every bunch.

But you kept at it - continuing to stoke the issues - trolling for more responses. This isn't an "agree or get lost" forearm, its a happy place for good debate when yer not insulting those who disagree with your take.

Your seeming insistence to answer every perceived slight and address any comment perhaps referencing you is what made me ask about trolling.

edit: you say you get called names up and down, but in most cases your blatant condescension is what nets the name calling return of serve. Entertain the idea of not responding. I have trouble with that myself, but it's generally good practice.

I appreciate your response and will try and shed some perspective from my view:

You came in to several threads about the SB sharing your thoughts. Others countered with their own thoughts.

Then you descended into "typical philly fan" rhetoric, even equating bored vets with hooligan examples of their celebrations. That was presumptuous at best, base at worst.

When those vets took offense, you kept coming back for more - even when some of our own Cubs fans did similar type of shenangians after our recent win. There are always bad apples in every bunch.

But you kept at it - continuing to stoke the issues - trolling for more responses. This isn't an "agree or get lost" forearm, its a happy place for good debate when yer not insulting those who disagree with your take.

Your seeming insistence to answer every perceived slight and address any comment perhaps referencing you is what made me ask about trolling.

edit: you say you get called names up and down, but in most cases your blatant condescension is what nets the name calling return of serve. Entertain the idea of not responding. I have trouble with that myself, but it's generally good practice.

Sure. When I said the Clement TD was a bad call, I got a "what a puss" and a "seafoam is a chick who is getting it HARD" response to start things off.

You can say "bored", "forearm", and

"SFIAFP" all you want, but that doesn't tell the story here.

I think not getting ruffled by these people is best redemption. And I am not in the least by the way.

But if you don't like it, why respond to me over your vets?

I can make it easy and make everyone happy. See ya all in the fall. Time for fantasy baseball and the rest of hockey season anyway.