Sign in to follow this  
ffb

Who is Peyton's Target this week at OAK?

Whose turn is it to eat against the Raiders? Last week it seemed like Sanders with his 16 targets. Is there any particular matchup that Manning will exploit?

Hillman will rack up all the yards and get them to the 1 yard line. Manning proceeds to throw a 1 yard TD strike to Welker or Julius.

Whose turn is it to eat against the Raiders? Last week it seemed like Sanders with his 16 targets. Is there any particular matchup that Manning will exploit?[/quot

His target is going to be the Raiders

Manning tends to get his less targeted guys involved in the easier games and the raiders CB whoever he is will probably be on DT but that won't matter. I think Welker gets a payoff performance this game and Sanders will likely still get plenty of targets. Manning wants DT for the major games.

Nope, I own Sanders

Revers jinx FTW!

I think Julius is a good pick though. He hasn't had many looks and Manning may pay him assuming they trounce OAK as expected.

Let's just hope that Oakland keeps it minimally competitive, or we may see Manning feeding Juwan and TJ

• Like 1

I expect big things from the running game. Oak is ranked 9th vs fantasy QBs for a reason. Every team gashes them with the run. As far as the WR, DT put up 200 yds and 2 tds last yr vs raiders

Let's just hope that Oakland keeps it minimally competitive, or we may see Manning feeding Juwan and TJ

Sanders owner in my money league and rolling with Carr in my work league where I have Rivers on a bye. I'm praying that Oakland does put up a fight at least offensively.

Whose turn is it to eat against the Raiders? Last week it seemed like Sanders with his 16 targets. Is there any particular matchup that Manning will exploit?

7 TDs - everybody scores.

7 TDs - everybody scores.

that sounds likely... Oak doesn't have a good secondary, they are ranked high because no one has to throw on them. I think Peyton wants to put last week behind him with some explosion !

I'm trotting out J. Thomas against my better judgement. If Peyton doesn't show him some :wub: this week, it might be time to fly to Denver and punch him in front of his wife and kids. :ninja:

why doesnt Demaryius ever score a TD anymore

Like in last 6 quarters? Really?

Game is only in the third quarter and Peyton has 5. I'm thinking he ends up with 7 just to show Big Ben how easy it is.

Game is only in the third quarter and Peyton has 5. I'm thinking he ends up with 7 just to show Big Ben how easy it is.

I'll jerk off in a mixed drink if they go the Thomas brothers :banana: :bandana:

Manning is a stat . He pours it on vs weak teams when most teams run the clock out

Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith are in now!!

I'll jerk off in a mixed drink if they go the Thomas brothers :banana: :bandana:

I'll help for another J. Thomas TD. :ninja:

Osweiler in now.....Peyton's day over.