Shota Akiyoshi 19
Noah Goodwin (a) 19
Martin Kaymer 19
Michael Block 21
Scott Gregory 22
Michael Hebert 23

:doh:

ben an..... thanks man

Unless the cut moves to +8, I am toast for this tourney. Even then I would need Rose and Dechambeau not to blow this afternoon and stay inside the cut line.

:thumbsdown:

Unless the cut moves to +8, I am toast for this tourney. Even then I would need Rose and Dechambeau not to blow this afternoon and stay inside the cut line.

:thumbsdown:

so.... side bet? :lol:

his top 2 vs your top 2

LOL...I think I lucked out with the timing on this. Cant remember if I had any in place for this.....I asked earlier and no one responded. Cruz? Kanal?

Enjoy the tourney boys, I'm out :cheers:

Enjoy the tourney boys, I'm out :cheers:

If you need a lift, give Tiger a call.

LOL...I think I lucked out with the timing on this. Cant remember if I had any in place for this.....I asked earlier and no one responded. Cruz? Kanal?

What's the bet? My one caveat is no focking Detroit gear!

i may very well have 5/6 make the cut with Grillo just missing at +9 and be nowhere near the lead as all my guys are in the +4-+7 range.

I picked a bunch of stupid fuking losers. kuchar just made my list.

Scores After Round Two

1. Fumb +5 (+1, +1, +3) [5]

2. KSB +10 (+1, +4, +5) [4]

3. Cruz +11 (-4, +7, +8) [3] *tie breaker top golfer -4

4. Dain +11 (+1, +5, +5) [6] *tie breaker top golfer +1

5. Edjr +11 (+2, +3, +6) [3]

6. Nuggs +13 (E, +6, +7) [3] *tie breaker top golfer E

7. WW +13 (+4, +4, +5) [5]

8. Pat +14 (+1, +5, +8) [3]

9. CBF +21 (+6, +7, +8) [4]

0. LOD MC (+5, +6) [2]

Cruzer and Pat just made the cut. Woodland's -1 round got Cruzer to the weekend at +8 and Pat stayed alive with a +8 from Snedeker. If DJ holds on to win and Woodland didn't make it to +8 it could have been the 2nd time this year we had the guy who picked the winner not make the cut.......

please check the above. i did some of the scoring with golfers still on the course.

What's the bet? My one caveat is no focking Detroit gear!

Two of the best teams ever!

Ed and Dain are both actually +11

thanks. see i definitely wrote down scores with Fitzpatrick still playing and i guess Hideki also.

Serg flat out quit. Focking sucker, he gives us brownies a bad name. :thumbsdown:

I'm kicking myself in da nuts for passing on Leishman in the 2nd.. And Fock you again Chuck Hoffman - I hope you get a stuck in your ass 2nite. :mad:

All 6 players making the cut for my team, backed a bunch of grinders this week :thumbsup:

Take Rose instead of Rory and Im one off lead

Only positive I get from this is that I wasn't going to win after Day his pants and being the only one to miss the cut, I get to choose between Dustin Johnson and Justin Rose for the Open Championship.

Phil :clap: :banana: :lol:

Anyone got a link to the video of that hatchet job? How do you get a 10 on a hole?

Nevermind. I see it.

you know, he realized as soon as he did it that it was a dumb move and bad look. watching it happen and then seeing them show a replay of him laughing with Beef about it made me not really care. They kept comparing it to Daly and how Daly's image took a hit :rolleyes: . sorry, Phil's image isn't going to take a hit for that. It was either Zinger or Strange who said we all have moments of frustration and it was a rare one that Phil let everyone see.

and to think, I said yesterday either in this thread or Fumble's US Open thread that if Phil could go out and shoot 3 under early, he would be in contention. He was 1 under through 4 or 5 holes today. Obviously he imploded and I did not expect a +7 from DJ but turns out that 3 under number would have had him in the final pairing I think... or 2nd to last since i guess he finished after berger and finau.

This is what I have going into final round:

1. Fumble +18

2. Cruzer +19

3. Dain +20

4. White Wonder +22

4. CBF +22

6. Pat +23

6. KSB +23

8. Nuggs +27

9. Ed +41

Thanks fumble. Let's go with that. I'll pick it back up tomorrow

Thanks fumble. Let's go with that. I'll pick it back up tomorrow

I was killing it when Stenson and Koepka were tied for the lead and before Cabrera-Bello and Leishman imploded

I knew this morning when ALL they kept talking about how nobody in a 100 years has blown a 4 shot lead in a US Open yada, yada, yada - I was doomed.

DJ played poorly, granted - but the USGA hasn't seemed to have learned a damn thing. This isn't a test of golf anymore, this is a gimmick side show.

Shinnecock Hills has these big, beautiful undulating greens - but by cutting them to an ass hair length - they've completely destroyed and wasted the integrity of their design. You no longer have all these fabulous (potential) pin placements, you no longer get to utilize all the greens - you now have a tiny smidget of an area to use and that's about it. Again, totally passing away the gift you were given.

i was really surprised that Justin Thomas, with his weekend expertise, could not put up a 2-3 under par round today. Even Reed was 3 under through 5 holes. I just needed to have that one Berger or Finau (who i passed on for Casey) and I had plenty of guys go off early enough to post one of those rounds, An, Casey, Thomas, Harman, Reed.

There are 9 teams that easily still win this - pretty cool.

That you believe that is pretty cool

Ed has no chance. Sorry Ed but it's true. He's got a great shot at the #2 pick for the Open Championship.

Question. If Phil gives up, which I doubt he would, what happens to ED's team? automatic 9th?

They are making way to big of a deal about it. It's within the rules and I think he did it because that ball was going to curl down into the bunker. If they don't like it change the rule. I don't even ever want the guy on my team because he does dumb stuff when he doesn't have to. That was some funny .

The afternoon tee times where hosed yesterday. Totally flipped the tournament and the EdEx.

The afternoon tee times where hosed yesterday. Totally flipped the tournament and the EdEx.

Brought the pack together. I thought Fumble was a lock and the rest of you were shooting for 2nd place. I'm rooting for Cruzer & CBF because they haven't been in the $ yet.

And you because you only have a 2nd place finish.

Wow. What a finish. If Berger could have chipped in his third shot, KSB would have beaten me. As is, it was narrowest victory possible (tiebreaker)

Scores After FINAL

1. Fumb +20 (+1, +6, +13) *tie breaker top golfer +1

2. KSB +20 (+2, +6, +12)

3. Cruz +23 (+3, +7, +13)

4. CBF +24 (+5, +8, +11)

5. Dain +25 (+6, +9, +10)

6. WW +26 (+4, +10, +12)

7. Nuggs +33 (+10, +11, +12)

8. Pat +35 (+7, +12, +16) *tie breaker top golfer +7

9. Edjr +35 (+8, +11, +16)

0. LOD MC

big thanks to Justin Thomas for being world number 2 and not being able to throw a 66 in there for one of his rounds. Paul Casey too for playing like pure garbage on the back 9 every day and Captain America for making 2 unforced errors... 3 putting 9 and flying the green on 11.

good job, team

Wow. What a finish. If Berger could have chipped in his third shot, KSB would have beaten me. As is, it was narrowest victory possible (tiebreaker)

if the tiebreaker had went to your second players, that would have been a narrower victory. And there may even be another scenario that would have been even narrower than that. So your post is false.

That said, congrats on your victory. Best I can tell, you earned it.

Drafting Tiger is good luck.

Mama always said, surround yourself with greatness and it rubs off.