Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Trump to move US Embassy to Jerusalem?

Supposedly has already informed Abbas, Netanyahu, al-Sissi and King Abdullah. Erdogan has threatened to cut ties with Israel over the move.

How ugly is this gonna get?

U.S. President Donald Trump told Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Jordan's King Abdullah that he plans to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Tuesday, according to Abbas' spokesman and Jordanian reports. Trump also called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sissi to inform him of the decision.

Senior U.S. officials have said Trump is likely on Wednesday to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital while delaying relocating the embassy from Tel Aviv for another six months, though he is expected to order his aides to begin planning such a move immediately. The officials said, however, that no final decisions have been made.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990

WHO FOCKING CARES!!!

Jesus people get a grip.

• Like 2

I am not really sure what the fock the Palestinians think. They lost a war that resulted in lost land and now think they are going to get it back 60 years later?

Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of this works.

Can you imagine Mexico telling us we can not put ANYTHING in the southwest because they feel as though we won it unfairly?

Good, great to have a president for a change who stands with the civilized world and not the barbarians. Very refreshing.

I'll be interested to see a pole and Sue 1 how many Israelis give a s*** about the subject in general. And to how many are in favor of this declaration.

For me, if it gives the Savages an opening 2 kill or harm American soldiers or citizens? It's not worth it. We spend way too much money and American blood trying to keep the f****** Israelis happy as if we f****** work for those guys.

Pop quiz, did Iraq pose more of an immediate and existential threat to Israel or Oklahoma?

Two things I couldn't give less of a s*** about. First, what the Palestinians think. And 2nd and equally, what the f****** Israelis want.

If anybody should be carrying Jew water it's the Germans.

• Like 1

For me, if it gives the Savages an opening 2 kill or harm American soldiers or citizens? It's not worth it. We spend way too much money and American blood trying to keep the f****** Israelis happy as if we f****** work for those guys.

Pop quiz, did Iraq pose more of an immediate and existential threat to Israel or Oklahoma?

Two things I couldn't give less of a s*** about. First, what the ###### Palestinians think. And 2nd and equally, what the f****** Israelis want.

If anybody should be carrying Jew water it's the Germans.

The whole lot of them are focking insane to me and now the Palestiians are threatening to "thwart any American initiative to renew the peace process and would encourage resistance among Muslims and Christians alike."

I wish Trump would tell them, You know what, I was just reading the Bible and it turns out you sons of bitches have never gotten along, like since focking Genesis never. Guess what? We are not going to waste another dollar or minute of our focking time trying to create a phantom peace in this ###### of the planet so take your little threats and shove up your ######.

• Like 2

I am not really sure what the fock the Palestinians think. They lost a war that resulted in lost land and now think they are going to get it back 60 years later?

Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of this works.

Can you imagine Mexico telling us we can not put ANYTHING in the southwest because they feel as though we won it unfairly?

Mexico’s plan has always been to take it back and I would say they are almost half way there.

I'm sure whatever backlash that arises from this move, Jared Kushner will handle it...he is in charge of bringing Peace to the Middle East.

The Democrats were for it, until they were against it. TDS in effect.

This is pretty classic Trump. A lot of smoke no fire. A lot of noise, no action. He made the announcement but there's no timetable no plan no nothing. How many times have we seen that before?

So, we'll probably end up with dead Americans and no leverage at the peace table and all for nothing but a 24-hour news cycle that goes nowhere, does nothing.

He might as well declare Narnia the capital of Constantinople while he's at it.

This is pretty classic Trump. A lot of smoke no fire. A lot of noise, no action. He made the announcement but there's no timetable no plan no nothing. How many times have we seen that before?

So, we'll probably end up with dead Americans and no leverage at the peace table and all for nothing but a 24-hour news cycle that goes nowhere, does nothing.

My thoughts....

1. Where does everyone else have their embassies? That would be a relevant piece of information to me.

2. Where are all the Israeli government institutions?

As for the peace process, fock that. Will never happen. Neither side wants it to happen. Just a black hole for us to ever get involved in.

My thoughts....

1. Where does everyone else have their embassies? That would be a relevant piece of information to me.

As for the peace process, fock that. Will never happen. Neither side wants it to happen. Just a black hole for us to ever get involved in.

2. Jerusalem

So you are about dead Americans now? How bout Kate Steinle? She's dead, and she's American. Obama policy caused that one, yet no outcry. Hmmm.

Such a shame, Hillary could have made it her second or third Libya.

2. Jerusalem

What I would have guessed.

I guess my thing is, if by doing so we are making some big statement about the status of Jerusalem, not interested.

If we are merely getting on board with a fait accompli, whatever.

The only real reason I would care at all is the increased risk to American personnel. Better have some top notch security at that embassy. You know it will be tested.

My thoughts....

1. None that I know of, some countries have consulates in Jerusalem, but they have embassies in Tel Aviv.

Here's a list:

List of diplomatic missions in Israel

1. Very telling that the libs side with Muslim terrorists on this issue.

2. Gonna be hard for the libs to call Trump anti-Semitic now.

3. As long as Hillary isn't in charge of protecting the embassy everyone should make it home alive.

3. As long as Hillary isn't in charge of protecting the embassy everyone should make it home alive.

Im not against it per se, I just wonder if its wise. I wonder if perhaps trump will try to secure some sort of concession from the Israelis based on this. Having us recognize their claim to Jerusalem is a big deal to them.

I guess thats my question. Is this part of some larger plan, or just a whatever thing?

We always side with Muslim terrorists. Duhh

We always side with Muslim terrorists. Duhh

im a proud member of the isis fan club.

Meanwhile, PLO, Hammas threaten terrorism in retaliation for the US recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

lol, so basically things should remain the same

Saudi Arabia is working with Israel, as well as Jordan and others against Iran and its middle east allies

Anybody see his presser on this? Right towards the end I don't know what the hell was going on with him. Either he wears dentures that nobody knows of which seems pretty likely or he was having a bit of a stroke.

"God bless the Uziz Shezza"

Effing weird. I figure if we're going to freak out over Hillary's hairball, this has to be up for discussion too. His speech just got thicker and thicker and thicker as he went on. Almost like his tongue was growing in real time.

will he finish the wall first?

Jews already finished their wall. Haven't herd of any schoolbuses or much of anything else blowing up since then. Good job, nice wall.

The only real reason I would care at all is the increased risk to American personnel. Better have some top notch security at that embassy. You know it will be tested.

Not really, the Palestinians are having a devil of a time conducting terrorism in Israel for the last dozen years or so.