Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Fidget Spinners the new "therapy toy" lulz

So these things will be popping up near you. Evidently its to help kids with anxiety help them focus in school. It replaces tapping pencils and nervous fidgeting. Omg.... its a fockin toy and someone is making millions calling it therapy.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/06/style/fidget-spinners.html

They have cubes now too

https://www.thefidgetcube.co/

They have been all over for a while. Banned in most of the schools.

Probably good for certain kids but it became the cool thing and a distraction.

My kid has one but never to take to school.

The concept makes sense and seems the original puriwas therapy. Now with people 3D printing them all over it's to make money off of cheap crap.

My son is dealing with trichotilimania (sp?) so we've been looking for whatever we can to help his anxiety :dunno:

A guy i know (Wholesaler) has 40,000 of them on the way from China. He is worried the fad will be over by the time they get here.

My son is dealing with trichotilimania (sp?) so we've been looking for whatever we can to help his anxiety :dunno:

Hey...I just googled that. A friend of mine's daughter has or had that for a few years. Interesting.

My daughter has one. She plays with it in the car and that's about it. Gets excited when she finds a new way to balance it....one finger, wrist, etc. No big deal, but I could see it being a useful tool for the fidget folk.

nothing like a good lady spinner

My daughter has one. She plays with it in the car and that's about it. Gets excited when she finds a new way to balance it....one finger, wrist, etc. No big deal, but I could see it being a useful tool for the fidget folk.

Its definitely better than focking water bottles flipping all over the focking place.

I can do four at a time on top of each other like pancakes.

I can also do one on my nose.

I'm the Tony Hawk of fidget spinners.

My 6 y/o gave me one for my birthday a few days back. Had no idea what it was at the time. Now I'm noticing they're sold pretty much everywhere.

I have not heard of this except through this thread. I looked up a video to see what they were.

My 6 y/o gave me one for my birthday a few days back

You should get him/her some tools or a tie.

• Like 1

I don't know, they seem kinda fun...

NNSFW

NNSFW

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

NNSFW

Anyone can easily access thousands of videos of skanks spreading their legs and holding their piss flaps open or shoving bananas up their cooter, but there's still nothing sexier than almost seeing private parts on a girl who isn't trying to show it. lol

Damn near every convenience store here has them for sell on or near the counter.. Have for a couple months now.

Anyone can easily access thousands of videos of skanks spreading their legs and holding their piss flaps open or shoving bananas up their cooter, but there's still nothing sexier than almost seeing private parts on a girl who isn't trying to show it. lol

You mean a woman openly being bludgeoned by a horse cack like a Texas oil rig is a little less sexy than some sweet lingerie?

Ok...I can get on board with that.

Damn near every convenience store here has them for sell on or near the counter.. Have for a couple months now.

Fidget spinners or skanks shoving bananas in their snatch?

May have to move depending on your answer.

NNSFW

Damn..I legit might have to spank it right now, that was nice.

+1