Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Katy Perry’s answer to Manchester bombing is "remove all borders and barriers"

Maybe next time they could put a nail bomb under her chair when she is home alone?

http://www.wrko.com/blogs/kuhner-report/katy-perry%E2%80%99s-response-manchester-bombing-remove-all-borders-and-barriers

:doh:

Yesterday popstar Katy Perry was on “The Elvis Duran Show.” He asked her what she thought about the bombing at Ariana Grande’s concert in Manchester. She answered, “You know I can’t really tell anyone else how they should feel but I just feel devastated.” She continued, “I think that the greatest thing that we can do now is just unite as people, as fan bases, all of it, you know? Cuz I think like, there, like, as much you know, whatever we say behind people’s back, cuz the internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go, but I think that the greatest thing we could do is just unite and love on each other, and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.” Perry’s response proves she doesn’t live in reality. I wonder if she has any “barriers” around her mansion. As for peacefully “co-exist” with Islamists, is she asking us to hug a terrorist?

Sad!

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a Utopian society. I don't think anybody could argue against that.

You just need to be pragmatic about it... It's obviously never going to be perfect.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a Utopian society. I don't think anybody could argue against that.

You just need to be pragmatic about it...

There isn't a problem, anyone with half a brain sees eventually there will just be "earth" and no countries if technology keeps progressing and there are no major setbacks. It is just a question of if we get there willingly or not.

I wonder if there are any barriers at her home

:thumbsup:

I'd imagine her home has no walls, doors, or security

Basically what the libtards around here say.

• Like 1

Funny how these people think.

Are there walls around her homes? Fences? Are her body guards armed?

It's funny how retards make this analogy. Trump has his ties made overseas. Dos that mean he's not allowed to talk about saving American jobs? Of course celebrities have security. :doh:

Katy Perry: I kissed a muslim extremist, and I liked it :Katy Perry

It's funny how retards make this analogy. Trump has his ties made overseas. Dos that mean he's not allowed to talk about saving American jobs? Of course celebrities have security. :doh:

you're the clowns who have biatched about his ties being made overseas you focking imbecile

She should only open her mouth to sing, eat and suck cack.

• Like 2

She said we should remove all borders and barriers. That would include her walls and fences around her properties.

You're a focking imbecile.

Exactly.

Hollywood is the modern day jesters. Entertain me or GTFO.

All on camera :thumbsup:

• Like 1

She said we should remove all borders and barriers. That would include her walls and fences around her properties.

You're a focking imbecile.

Exactly.

Hollywood is the modern day jesters. Entertain me or GTFO.

So when Reagan yelled 'tear down that wall", he also gave up all secret service protection and took the fencing away from around the White House? Jesus Fock you're stupid. :doh:

And thats what they do. They chant "........can't we all just get a long....and love...harmony...peace...."

And the lib fans all cheer wildly, then repeat the same thing in their travels. Then those folks around them cheer wildly.

It all sounds great on paper and in fantasy land.

But so many people apparently don't understand, that this fantasy land isn't attainable. It isn't a "good speech" or a "group hug" away.

Could she please start with her bra? B)

So when Reagan yelled 'tear down that wall", he also gave up all secret service protection and took the fencing away from around the White House? Jesus Fock you're stupid. :doh:

What part of 'remove all borders and barriers' don't you focking understand meathead? :doh:

What part of 'remove all borders and barriers' don't you focking understand meathead? :doh:

So in your retard world, anyone who has any type of security or barrier, can never opine that they're against a border wall? :doh: :clap: :lol:

God the Creator already tried a perfect utopian society and it was destroyed by the first woman.

• Like 2

So in your retard world, anyone who has any type of security or barrier, can never opine that they're against a border wall? :doh: :clap: :lol:

:lol:

All doesn't mean all in your world orangutan? Or does it depend on the meaning of the word 'all'?

No shame in admitting you were wrong to start with. To keep trying to defend you not reading or comprehending is just moronic.

:lol:

All doesn't mean all in your world orangutan? Or does it depend on the meaning of the word 'all'?

No shame in admitting you were wrong to start with. To keep trying to defend you not reading or comprehending is just moronic.

my comprehension is just fine. You and few other hacks have implied that perry has no right to be against barriers because she has security around her house. That's retard logic.

my comprehension is just fine. You and few other hacks have implied that perry has no right to be against barriers because she has security around her house. That's retard logic.

Once again. She said we should remove all borders and barriers. ALL. ALL would include the borders and barriers around her house. GET IT?

Once again. She said we should remove all borders and barriers. ALL. ALL would include the borders and barriers around her house. GET IT?

Your fist must be killing you. Make sure you wash off that orange goop.

• Like 1

Yeah. You just mirrored what I said you said. And again, you're a focking idiot. GET IT?

so was that really her nude or not?

one I don't care what she says.

Two from what I've seen lately, she has full on gone round the Bend.

Three, wasn't a long drive.

Yeah. You just mirrored what I said you said. And again, you're a focking idiot. GET IT?

Meathead can't read nor comprehend. Less a$$ eating

• Like 1

Meathead can't read nor comprehend. Less a$$ eating

You got destroyed here, Gilligan. You may want to log off and regroup. Tomorrow's another day. :(

Never understand why people get upset when a "celebrity" opens their mouth and says something vapid or unintelligent. They are celebrities. The only thing they have different is they have popularity. Why I don't know but they do..

It's like people automatically believe they should be smarter than the regular Joe. Celebrities are just as stupid ad your idiot neighbor generally and say stupid things. What the hell would anyone realistically expect from Katy Perry? Seriously?

You just need to be pragmatic about it... It's obviously never going to be perfect.

World of only caucasians would be awesome!

Never understand why people get upset when a "celebrity" opens their mouth and says something vapid or unintelligent. They are celebrities. The only thing they have different is they have popularity. Why I don't know but they do..

It's like people automatically believe they should be smarter than the regular Joe. Celebrities are just as stupid ad your idiot neighbor generally and say stupid things. What the hell would anyone realistically expect from Katy Perry? Seriously?

I assume many voters get their beliefs from their celebrity heros. Hence, the issue when they have ZERO clue what they are spewing. BTW, they often align with the lefties....let that marinate a minute.

World of only caucasians would be awesome!

I'm sure there are white supremacist or KKK Villages where you could just pretend that those nasty minorities don't exist. Not sure why you don't move there. It's utopia for people like you.

I'm sure there are white supremacist or KKK Villages where you could just pretend that those nasty minorities don't exist. Not sure why you don't move there. It's utopia for people like you.

You are supposed to support me - im entitled to how I feel. Remember, everyone is treated equally.

You are supposed to support me - im entitled to how I feel. Remember, everyone is treated equally.

what part of my post sounded non-supportive?