Sign in to follow this  
Interesting Poo

Chick bands ... or at least chick singers

Heart and other older bands deserve mentioning .... like:

She was hot back then too. In a crazy kinda way.

Don't look now, she looks like a muppet out of the Dark Crystal. I saw Debbie Harry the other day on TV and she actually looked pretty good, for her age.

Hot crazy blue eyed chick? Welcome to Scotland.

This actually sounds very 60'/70's if you listen to it.

Original? No, but you gotta give her an A for being sexy and having a greta voice.

Got any? Grace Slick was super hot.

But, so was that pole vaulter chick when she was 16. Remember how hot she was? Got fat.

So sad.

Fiona Apple, still hot, and maybe not as crazy as you think.

Now, when it comes to THE VOICE, and female singers and what's popular, you gotta give props to Xtina.

Even if she looks like a tranny, there's no denying that she has an amazing voice.

It may not be manly, but I was always a fan of these guys:

Also, these guys are a solid band with a great lead singer:

It may not be manly, but I was always a fan of these guys:

1. Seeing as how we already have links to Fiona Apple, Christina Aguleira, and Sarah McLauglin, I think you're safely above the very low man bar we've set here.

2. I LOVED and still listen to the cranberries first album... What was it, "Everybody else is doing it so why can't we?" Great sound, Doloeres' voice was angelic.

Unfortunately, the Cranberries then became the official band of the Irish Republican Army.

I have Blondie, Garbage, The Cranberries, Sarah McLaughlin, Madonna, and Fleetwood Mac CDs. Don't listen to them anymore, except Fleetwood Mac just yesterday.

I have Blondie, Garbage, The Cranberries, Sarah McLaughlin, Madonna, and Fleetwood Mac CDs. Don't listen to them anymore, except Fleetwood Mac just yesterday.

How the fock has this thread gotten this far without mentoning Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie? We suck at this game.

Best SNL performance I've seen in a long time. Didn't even know who Arcane Fire was before they played that night about a year ago.

If I had to name the top album of the last decade, it would be Funeral by Arcade Fire. What a great, great album that was. I though Neon Bible was just ok though, and The Suburbs sucked. I guess they only had one great album in em.

Oh, one of my favorite singers... Her name is Isobelle Campbell, formerly of Bell and Sebastian, now on her own. Here is a song or two from her B&S days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIoO9xGkL_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Kr_RJVUHA

I have no idea what she looks like, but I love her voice... so pure, etherial.