Sign in to follow this  
bno70_1

Rod Marinelli

Now, I'm not going off the deep end because the Lions are 3-1. These are the same Lions who have sucked my entire life. They very well could pull a "Lions" and end up 6-10. I'm just saying this:

I watched Marinelli's press conference for the first time yesterday, and frick, if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then I don't know what to say. I can completely understand why players would buy into his attitude. What a difference from pansys like Morenwheg and Mooch. And it's not a fake, jerkstore bunch of garbage like Bobby Ross either. Marinelli just seems like he was born to coach football. I hope they keep him and Mad Mike together for awhile.

Agreed :overhead:

I watched his press conference on FSN after the Eagles games, and thought the same thing. And that was after getting their a$$e$ handed to them.

I wish my boss was like Marinelli

:bandana:

Now, I'm not going off the deep end because the Lions are 3-1. These are the same Lions who have sucked my entire life. They very well could pull a "Lions" and end up 6-10. I'm just saying this:

I watched Marinelli's press conference for the first time yesterday, and frick, if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then I don't know what to say.

sucked your entire life? how old are you....7? They went to the playoffs 6 times in the 90's.

"if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then i don't know what to say".........that might be the gheyest ghey i've ever read on this board. :wub:

sucked your entire life? how old are you....7? They went to the playoffs 6 times in the 90's.

"if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then i don't know what to say".........that might be the gheyest ghey i've ever read on this board. :overhead:

Your Mom.