Sign in to follow this  
ramz04

Doug Orth’s big board?

We're going to start rolling them out tomorrow I believe. :thumbsup:

a 9 minute response time, iam impressed.

does FFtoday have an office? like a brick and mortar office. just curious.

We're going to start rolling them out tomorrow I believe. :thumbsup:

As usual, the boss is correct :P

Spoiler alert: fans of Le'Veon Bell and Kamara are not going to be happy. (Then again, if you've been reading my articles all summer, this shouldn't surprise anyone.)

Say it ain't so guru. I have kamara as my #1 in a dynasty and I also have the 6th pick in a full point ppr league where he is pretty much going at that spot. I love the big boards so if Barkley is ahead of kamara I will seriously consider that too.

As usual, the boss is correct :P

Spoiler alert: fans of Le'Veon Bell and Kamara are not going to be happy. (Then again, if you've been reading my articles all summer, this shouldn't surprise anyone.)

We shall see. I just choose Kamara over Bell in a dynasty PPR startup.

I'm on board! Hoooooooo

Say it ain't so guru. I have kamara as my #1 in a dynasty and I also have the 6th pick in a full point ppr league where he is pretty much going at that spot. I love the big boards so if Barkley is ahead of kamara I will seriously consider that too.

Keeping this reply short, think about the potential workloads for the two players: it would be an upset for Barkley to see fewer than 250 carries, correct? What do we think Kamara's ceiling is? 160? 180 at the most?

In the passing game, would it surprise anyone if they both had a similar number of catches and targets? In short, a vote for Kamara is one that suggests he can maintain his historical scoring efficiency this year on more touches. A vote for Barkley is betting on a more complete back with more volume will win the day.

Guru,

Your link to Twitter is to the Twitter main page, not your page. I had to go back and look up your name to find you #hassle.

I'm a jerk and like to make people work for my "insight" :dunno:

Seriously though, thanks. I had no idea.

The points system for kickers for fg, is that the new thing too give 4 points for a forty yard fg and 5 for a fifty yard fg?

I’ve never been in a league that has used that system.

Just wondering if that’s the new thing for kickers and fg.

Thanks that’s amazing work great board and a very interesting and good read.

The points system for kickers for fg, is that the new thing too give 4 points for a forty yard fg and 5 for a fifty yard fg?

I’ve never been in a league that has used that system.

Just wondering if that’s the new thing for kickers and fg.

Thanks that’s amazing work great board and a very interesting and good read.

It's the scoring system used on the site where I play my high-stakes leagues. I've seen it more often in recent, but it doesn't appear to be the standard.