Kamara (7)

Henry (5)

M. Thomas (8)

McKinnon (6)

Wentz (5)

D. Watson (5)

Graham (6)

Picking either 8 or 9

I'm happy to keep Thomas and Kamara, but after that I keep changing my mind. Rb's are going to go fast. If I keep McCaffery for a 2 and Henry for a 6th, I'll have 3 startable rb and a wr. 1st and 3rd rd will probably have to be a wr. 4th TE and 5th a qb. Obviously subject to change, then I sit till 9th rd.

Or do I swap Graham or McKinnon in for McCaffery? Then I would sit out rds 5-8. Grab 4 rb/wr right away and te/QB 9th and 10th.

Much appreciation for any feedback!

Kamara, Michael Thomas, McKinnon...... seems like you would want your 4th keeper to be someone you would start and not keep on your bench, although depth at rb isnt frowned upon. QB should be easy to get value in a 10 man league so I wouldnt go that route. Can you still keep Jimmy Graham since he and McKinnon are both taking up a 6th round pick? I actually dont think Graham has the same sort of value in a PPR league than a standard league bc I dont think he is going to be a volume play, more pray for a TD kind of guy.

Thought about my post and think you have to keep McCaffery too.

Kamara, Thomas, McKinnon, McCaffery

Even though you have a rb on your bench they would be tradeworthy and you could get a solid if not spectacular WR in return for any of those 3 RBs in a full PPR league.

Good luck