Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

NFL Predictions

Eagles / Chiefs Super Bowl? :dunno:

You seem to have trouble differentiating between 'commenting on" somebody else's prediction and making predictions of your own.

You seem to not understand the meaning of the word prediction.

Oakland's overall defensive rank: 23rd

KC's overall defensive rank: 27th.

I guess, based on the 'bad defense' qualifier - the Chiefs have been eliminated from SB contention. :dunno:

Eagles / Chiefs Super Bowl? :dunno:

I'm still not sold on the Chiefs. I may be a homer but I'd like to see the Chiefs/Broncos game before I sign off on that one. And the Pats tend to get better as the season progresses so they may still be there at the end. Also hard to pick the Eagles when the Packers, Falcons, and Seahawks are still very good.

Oakland's overall defensive rank: 23rd

KC's overall defensive rank: 27th.

I guess, based on the 'bad defense' qualifier - the Chiefs have been eliminated from SB contention. :dunno:

To the simplistic mind I guess that's true. As I just posted I'm not sold on the Chiefs making the SB. But they're a more complete team than Oakland and IMO a better defensive team regardless of stats. So they have a better chance than OAK. I hope you're not suggesting otherwise.

To the simplistic mind I guess that's true. As I just posted I'm not sold on the Chiefs making the SB. But they're a more complete team than Oakland and IMO a better defensive team regardless of stats. So they have a better chance than OAK. I hope you're not suggesting otherwise.

Oakland has been eliminated from contention (imo)... Re: I do not trust Carr's back, even if he were to come back - I just don't trust he could make it thru February, at a high level, w/out that being a detriment.

If Carr's back had never been hurt, and this season were moving along normal - I'd certainly stick to my pick.. It may have been wrong, but I would have stuck to it - KC is good, but they aren't world beaters.

Only team I am worried about for the Packers is Atlanta. Philly is good, but I'd rather go against a 2nd year QB than the MVP. Atlanta has a much more dynamic running game. Julio healthy is more imposing than anyone Philly has.

As per usual, more than likely going to come down to HFA in the NFC.... If GB hosts thru out - forget about it, I don't see anyone beating them. If Atlanta hosts, look out - don't see anyone matching that speed... I could just as easy see Philly and Carolina playing for the NFC crown as well.

KC has been the best, most consistent team in the NFL so far this year. The Raiders were well on their way to losing in Denver before Carr got hurt. They would have been two games behind KC even if he was healthy. They got SPANKED by Washington with him healthy and Carr looked like sh*t in that game. You should acknowledge that they just aren't that good this year.

:overhead:

:overhead:

Everything in that post was 100% correct. There's an old saying - "that's why they play the games." And, of course, it took the officials giving the Raiders 5 focking tries from the red zone for them to win that game. Pretty pathetic.

Can't really believe you're celebrating that a 2-4 team won a game. You might want to check out the following link:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/standings

Wow, now they're only in 3rd place in their division. Superbowl here we come!!!!

:lol:

Everything in that post was 100% correct. There's an old saying - "that's why they play the games." And, of course, it took the officials giving the Raiders 5 focking tries from the red zone for them to win that game. Pretty pathetic.

Can't really believe you're celebrating that a 2-4 team won a game. You might want to check out the following link:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/standings

Wow, now they're only in 3rd place in their division. Superbowl here we come!!!!

:lol:

Somebody bring me some pliers, this one swallowed the hook. :lol:

Division Champs

AFC North: Steelers

AFC South: Titans

AFC East: Patriots

AFC West: Raiders

NFC North: Packers

NFC South: Saints

NFC East: Giants

NFC West: Seahawks

League MVP: Derek Carr

Wildcard teams: Chiefs, Ravens, Cowboys, Falcons

AFC Championship game: Raiders v. Pats

NFC Championship game: Giants v. Seahawks

SB: Raiders (over the Seahawks)

* Denver and TB prove to be overrated busts.. Elway gets roasted for not signing Romo.

* Houston struggles to stay focused, finishes sub .500. Given the destruction from Harvey, I just don't see how football is much of a priority.

Hit on all the Red, was close enuff on the Green.....Totally whiffed on the Raiders and Giants - but did nail the Denver/TB/Houston calls.

Solid B-.

Eagles outscored opponents by 36 last year and went 7-9, Giants outscored them by 26 and went 11-5. Won a lot of coinflips. 3rd or 4th in the Division, this season. The Eagles are the team that could surprise and go 12-4. The Boys could lay an egg and go 6-10. The Skins are 7-9 to 10-6. Giants low end is 4 wins, high end is 8.

Not bad for the NFCE at least. Had the Pats in the SB.

B+