Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Post a pic of youself?

1 constant in all my years frequenting the GC, MDC can't wait to comment in picture threads but, he has never posted a picture of himself. I'm sure there is a reason for that.

I would be really surprised if I have busted on the way other posters look in pic threads since like you said I dont post my own pics here.

I also didnt rip on Beernuts, dude looks fit, good looking guy. :cheers:

From the Golden Nugget in Vegas awhile back. Highly recommend.

https://imgur.com/a/3Q0Ac

Did you spend any time at the pool? The waterslide is actually pretty fun although you can't see the sharks as you're passing through the shark tank.

Did you spend any time at the pool? The waterslide is actually pretty fun although you can't see the sharks as you're passing through the shark tank.

Absolutely we spent all day there and I rode the slide multiple times. I have stayed many places on the strip but this was maybe my fav trip. Old Vegas is awesome and they had a concert outside, whole place filled, Rick Springfield played.

I had always wondered what tan looked like. Even though the lighting makes it difficult anyway.

Out of all the times I been to Vegas, I have never gone to the old Vegas. Idk why

Absolutely recommend, its a great experience and different vibe than the strip. Also theres two pics in that set.