Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Who was the first person to congratulate TB12 ?

Ugh... I hope we find something more interesting in the next 2 weeks to obsess over, like deflated footballs. :thumbsup:

Wait. The NFL either hates Brady or they cheat for him? I'm confused

Ugh... I hope we find something more interesting in the next 2 weeks to obsess over, like deflated footballs. :thumbsup:

Dont worry Jerry. Espn will figure something out this week. They always do when it comes to the Pats. Might start hearing about Brady taking HGH which is why he has been playing as good and as long as he has

Dont worry Jerry. Espn will figure something out this week. They always do when it comes to the Pats. Might start hearing about Brady taking HGH which is why he has been playing as good and as long as he has

Counterargument:

https://goo.gl/images/tx1psg

• Like 1

Wait...Doc Guerrero might not be on the up and up?

Its not open heart surgery - said BB postgame on the severity of Bradys injury - will lead to further speculation about a rift and BBs jealousy over Brady getting extra credit for playing hurt... yarda, yarda, yada...

Its not open heart surgery - said BB postgame on the severity of Bradys injury - will lead to further speculation about a rift and BBs jealousy over Brady getting extra credit for playing hurt... yarda, yarda, yada...

Well ol Bob Kraft threw a little gas on the fire before the game, saying people needed to get their egos in check