Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

#walkaway

Ok..Ill try one last time to be clear. What I meant was...in 2008, something happened that made the 8 or so years after that worse for America and its only now in the last couple years we have started to rebound from that mess.

That should leave no confusion. :doublethumbsup:

When you say "we" you're not talking about Obamas pals and donors on Wall Street and the banks, right? Because they barely missed a beat.

LOL at last 30 years of stagnant wages. I was getting raises every year (12 years), until Obama took office... got NONE while he was in office and got 3 since Trump. The only stagnation in wages was from 2008 to 2016.

Yeah, forget actual statistics...your anecdotal recollection of those 8 years is all that matters.

Ok..Ill try one last time to be clear. What I meant was...in 2008, something happened that made the 8 or so years after that worse for America and its only now in the last couple years we have started to rebound from that mess.

Good luck

Ok..I’ll try one last time to be clear. What I meant was...in 2008, something happened that made the 8 or so years after that worse for America and it’s only now in the last couple years we have started to rebound from that mess.

Actually, the election of Obama made the subsequent 8 years worse for America. The 2008 crash was not nearly as catastrophic as Obama's presidency was.

We would have recovered a helluva lot sooner had we not elected him.

Actually, the election of Obama made the subsequent 8 years worse for America. The 2008 crash was not nearly as catastrophic as Obama's presidency was.

We would have recovered a helluva lot sooner had we not elected him.

He just continued Bush the dumbers recovery and no endorcement policy. Plus the fed kept interest rates artificially low, crushing savers. Fock em, right? They can get food stamps.

I joined a #walkaway group on Facebook today. Interesting read. There are some 42k members so far. Different backgrounds, different ideologies. Some going republican. Most hate both parties with a passion now.

The dems are focking themselves huge. Their identity politics and pc culture garbage will be the death of them. Hopefully something better rises from the ashes.

Unfortunately this is going to give the right pretty much a free hand for a while.

• Like 1

I joined a #walkaway group on Facebook today. Interesting read. There are some 42k members so far. Different backgrounds, different ideologies. Some going republican. Most hate both parties with a passion now.

The dems are focking themselves huge. Their identity politics and pc culture garbage will be the death of them. Hopefully something better rises from the ashes.

Unfortunately this is going to give the right pretty much a free hand for a while.

Yep

Yall should check out the #walkaway campaign Facebook group. Was at 42k members about five hours ago. Almost to 60 now. Just started this week. Pretty crazy.

Yall should check out the #walkaway campaign Facebook group. Was at 42k members about five hours ago. Almost to 60 now. Just started this week. Pretty crazy.

Cliff's?

Cliff's?

Go take your meds please.

Go take your meds please.

Still smarting over that senate article that you didn't have Stones enough to post yourself?

Your stalkings creepy btw.

Still smarting over that senate article that you didn't have Stones enough to post yourself?

Your ###### stalkings creepy btw.

I find you guilty of PWI. I sentence you to bed.

I find you guilty of PWI. I sentence you to bed.

Dumbass. Is that your fall back? By the way it took you less than 60 seconds to respond. creepy. Read some of my past posts. Drinking? No. But that's all you got? Maybe change aliases yet again loser.

Again, cliffs?

Cliff's?

Lots of different groups over there really.

There are lots of maga conservative types. Dont really know why theyre there honestly.

A lot of black and ghey lifelong democrats that have just had enough of the Democratic Party.

A lot of folks like me that are sick of the pc, identity politics divisiveness, trans fringe group crap, censoring and hate stuff.

Its a pretty interesting dynamic. I think it represents a HUGE problem for the democrats. It seems to be catching on. Growing by the tens of thousands per day now.

Its really more an anti establishment in general thing than anything Id say.

Lots of different groups over there really.

There are lots of maga conservative types. Dont really know why theyre there honestly.

A lot of black and ghey lifelong democrats that have just had enough of the Democratic Party.

A lot of folks like me that are sick of the pc, identity politics divisiveness, trans fringe group crap, censoring and hate stuff.

Its a pretty interesting dynamic. I think it represents a HUGE problem for the democrats. It seems to be catching on. Growing by the tens of thousands per day now.

Its really more an anti establishment in general thing than anything Id say.

I can relate

You really need to get past your right vs left mentality. That is so 2016.

We live in a post Uniparty world.

There is only one person set on getting rid of the corruption and evil that has controlled our country for decades.

If you are intelligent enough to see past the Muh Pruitt and Muh Russia and Muh Stormy distractions..... this country is on the precipice of something not seen in 242 years.

Oh Jaysus flock...

History, ignorant, doomed to repeat...

Trump is a modern-day Neville Chamberlain.

There is only one person set on getting rid of the corruption and evil that has controlled our country for decades.

If you are intelligent enough to see past the Muh Pruitt and Muh Russia and Muh Stormy distractions..... this country is on the precipice of something not seen in 242 years.

I respect that you believe that. I do.

I dont see it. I see a con artist snake oil salesman using the presidency to feather his ego and line his pockets.

I refuse to buy the line that a man who has a 24k gold toilet on his private jet, and has his MAGA gear made abroad is truly the champion of the American worker.

I will freely admit that he has done better than I expected. I wont bother to vote at all in 2020, as my state is a foregone conclusion anyway, but I may well prefer him to whoever the antifa party vomits up.

I just dont believe a word from the guys mouth. Its not an ideology thing. Frankly, I venture to guess that trump and I are fairly similar ideologically, if we were both being dead honest. He was a democrat for years after all.

Its an integrity and temperament thing for me. To be fair, I loathed trump long long before he ran for president. Back to interviews in the 80s, the celebrity apprentice, all of it. I just dont like the man.

But I can appreciate the dismay of the establishment. At least let another pig have a swipe at the trough for a while. The two we have are lazy and complacent.

So much stupid and funny in this post.

Titans, I dont see Trump as a guy trying to line his pockets. He was already wealthy, he is losing money by being president. He actually does care about America and the people. His whole campaign was about being the guy with no experience but would have the balls to make tough decisions rather than just play the political game seemingly everyone else plays. That part is commendable, regardless of personal opinion of his policies or leadership.

The con artist out to line their pockets was Hilary and everyone saw through it.

• Like 1

Titans, I dont see Trump as a guy trying to line his pockets. He was already wealthy, he is losing money by being president. He actually does care about America and the people.

Stupid. Double the rates at Mar Lago as soon as he became president? Have you even look into the Trump Hotel in DC? Or how about the Trump inauguration from? Tens of millions of dollars that nobody knows what the happened to. Not to mention the huge Bank that he and his family are making an Asian. Not to mention the half-billion yes billion dollar investment the chinese-made in one of his developments in Asia, and a week later? Trump bailed out one of their spying companies. A company we won't even allow on our military bases?

Jesus, we're right back to George W bush. It gets tiresome fighting so much stupid. If there's a general disagreement on policy, that's one thing. But you have to fuking educate yourself on both sides.

So Trump keeping his campaign promises still doesn't inspire some to trust him? His accomplishments so far are staggering when you factor in the onslaught he's faced with the I.C. having waged a war against him AND didn't find the smoking gun they were looking for. He's also been under constant attack from the MSM and the globalists across the world who were getting rich off of our tax dollars.

Spin it however you want but people are seeing results and the Dems/MSM can't stop that. Their chokehold on people's thought process has been broken which is why they're so upset; they're losing control. Why else would social media be trying to silence conservative voices?

So much stupid and funny in this post.

But you never back up what you post. It is the same crap as your never ending lie or wrong. You arent very good at this, almost 60,000 posts most with no substance.

Walk away continues............

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Polls-close-at-7-p-m-in-Senate-District-19-13239398.php

Voters elected political newcomer Pete Flores to the Texas Senate on Tuesday, flipping a Democratic district red for the first time in 139 years and bolstering Republicans’ supermajority in the chamber ahead of the November elections.

I am tepid on the landscape tilting too far one way or another. I prefer a balance in the middle somewhere. If things tilt too far to the radical right I am just as concerned as the current tilt to the radical left.

I am tepid on the landscape tilting too far one way or another. I prefer a balance in the middle somewhere. If things tilt too far to the radical right I am just as concerned as the current tilt to the radical left.

The left keeps doubling down. Instead of moving to the center they are going further and further left. They are in a place right now that I think most traditional democrats don't recognize. The keep comparing Trump to Hitler, and quite frankly, his policies are very centrist. His rhetoric is brash, I'll give you that. His policies aren't.

The left keeps doubling down. Instead of moving to the center they are going further and further left. They are in a place right now that I think most traditional democrats don't recognize. The keep comparing Trump to Hitler, and quite frankly, his policies are very centrist. His rhetoric is brash, I'll give you that. His policies aren't.

But then logically one can surmise there is a natural response from the right. I think Trump represents that response to a certain degree. So this doubling down results in a commensurate outcome on the right.

I prefer that not happen.