Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Nah, most of his tweets are bad and stupid. He's a narcissist and has emotional control issues.

Nah, most of his tweets are bad and stupid. He's a narcissist and has emotional control issues.

Very true which is why Ive stated he was/is unfit for office.

But his tweets now are official statements of the Presodemt of the United States...so not exactly just harmless crap.

Nobody could have done what I've done for #PuertoRico with so little appreciation. So much work!

:doh:

Nobody could have done what I've done for #PuertoRico with so little appreciation. So much work!

:doh:

Martyrdumb.

Have to credit him for this one. This is the OK/maybe good side of his style.

Just had a state visit. He's declaring no more bad deals while not faulting China for them either.

Diplomatic (while throwing other Admins under the bus) but still diplomatic..

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump1h1 hour ago
More

I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

The NFL is now thinking about a new idea - keeping teams in the Locker Room during the National Anthem next season. That’s almost as bad as kneeling! When will the highly paid Commissioner finally get tough and smart? This issue is killing your league!.....

Will be having meetings and working the phones from the Winter White House in Florida (Mar-a-Lago). Stock Market hit new Record High yesterday - $5.5 trillion gain since E. Many companies coming back to the U.S. Military building up and getting very strong.

Donald J. Trump Retweeted U.S. Navy

The @USNavy is conducting search and rescue following aircraft crash. We are monitoring the situation. Prayers for all involved.

Anyone want to bet Fox & Friends covered LaVar Ball 15 minutes or less beforehand?

IT WAS ME!!! :cry: :lol:

No it wasn't. You were in Dallas, remember? It was cold.

No it wasn't. You were in Dallas, remember? It was cold.

It was cold in Philly. And in Dallas, for that matter - into the 40s at night. I needed a sweatshirt! ❄️ ⛄🤡:lol:

It was cold in Philly. And in Dallas, for that matter - into the 40s at night. I needed a sweatshirt! ❄️ ⛄🤡:lol:

Is that why they had the roof open, for that night game? Lol. What a maroon!

Is that why they had the roof open, for that night game? Lol. What a maroon!

You might be shocked to hear that its far warmer in a dome even with the roof open than outside, where it was in the 40s.

Lol ❄ ⛄ 💨 🤡

You might be shocked to hear that its far warmer in a dome even with the roof open than outside, where it was in the 40s.

Lol ❄ ⛄ 💨 🤡

Wow. That settles it then. Lol.

This thread aged well. Where did all the soi bois go?

Trump with an instant classic:

Not sure if he thought that was the actual song Joe played or if he is tricking the media into covering the actual song Joe played and his senile comment. Either way, 😂

*Nsfw language

*Tweet is 2 hours old as of this post, let's see how long it takes Twitter to delete it or give their "this is altered" warning

For reference, here is what actually happened:

Cringe level 5000

Not sure which is worse, the pandering, the unintelligible comment, or the crowd of three people applauding. There are actual people in this country who think that senile old man should be the leader of the free world.

Eta: they edited out the senile comment, here it is: