Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

****Official NFL Off-season thread****

Green Bay - Needs outside WR, Sammy Watkins or Allen Jackson would be big upgrades.

Also, does NE go after Jimmy Garoppolo, seems like he would be a good long term option?

Also, does NE go after Jimmy Garoppolo, seems like he would be a good long term option?

Big D1ck Nick

NE should definitely think about upgrading at coach.

A lot of years being a Philly fan. Let it all out kid. Let it all out.

• Like 1

Green Bay - Needs outside WR, Sammy Watkins or Allen Jackson would be big upgrades.

No.

Green Bay- Needs new coach. Didn't get one, same old same old on deck.

No.

Why not? Green Bay has one bonafied Split End in Davante. They might have some developmental guys, but they are completely unproven. They have the cap room and have managed it very well, why not get a Sammy Watkins(24) entering the prime of his career to team up with Aaron Rodgers, giving him an elite WR.

Why not? Green Bay has one bonafied Split End in Davante. They might have some developmental guys, but they are completely unproven. They have the cap room and have managed it very well, why not get a Sammy Watkins(24) entering the prime of his career to team up with Aaron Rodgers, giving him an elite WR.

A few reasons why I'm not that high on doing this. But let me first say of course it would be nice to have another weapon.

1. Don't be the WR guy. WHo thinks shiney fantasy players mean much when winning in the NFL. WR is such an overrated position.

2. WR isn't near the biggest needs when you factor in Rodgers. Rodgers makes the WRs. Jordy went from 97/1250/14 to 53/482/6. Yes he is an aging white WR who would be a slot on any other team. But with Rodgers he can still be effective, especially in the redzone.

3. TE is a FAAAR greater need. Who we trotting out there? Lance Kendricks? We all saw what happened when Rodgers had a legit weapon at TE who could run.

4. We just signed Devonte to a decent sized deal. It is said that if the Rams and Jags cannot come to terms on a long term deal with these WRs then they will probably franchise them. Knowing that, it tells me that if a deal is made it will be for a decent amount of money. These guys will not be bargain bin WRs. They will probably get contracts like Adams got or a little less. Not a fan of using a good % of cap on WRs.. Especially knowing you can never stop anybody on defense.

5. Please no on Watkins. I seen enough of him in Buffalo. Gifted WR but was always hurt in some fashion. Robinson now off a torn ACL. When the Packers get destroyed by injury every single year, it isn't too exciting to bring on expensive injury riddled WRs.

6. The Packers historically draft WRs VERY well in the 2nd round. So when you already have a number 1 in Adams and many vets....why not draft one that is much cheaper. Nelson, Cobb, and Adams were all 2nd round WRs.

If they could grab one for a decent contract while still addressing TE, Guard, Edge Rusher, possibly secondary again with House and Burnett FAs that would be great.

If they are willing to cut Nelson or Cobb it could open up some cap this year. Nelson, Cobb, and Clay are the 2nd, 3rd, 4th highest paid players on the team. That is not going to work.

I'd just rather use cap so many other ways. It would be nice get in someone's way on defense a couple times a year. But it looks like these 2 won't really be truly on the market and will be re-signed or if not, tagged anyway.

And fans. NE should definitely upgrade their fans. :thumbsup:

Well trade a pink hat for the horse turd eater. Guy is the life of the party

Dallas needs:

1. New coaching staff

2. DTs

3. LBs

4. WR

5. CBs

6. TE

7. LG

8. Swing offensive lineman

Other than that - they're great....

Eagles are obviously in good shape. I would put their needs:

1. LB: Badly need depth with Bradham likely gone.

2. OT: Depends on Peters status and how they feel about Vaitai

3. CB/S: Cant feel good about the SB performance. Depends on what they get out of Sidney Jones. In the market for a 3rd safety.

4. TE: Probably need a new receiving backup if Burton moves on.

Other possibilities are receiver and RB assuming Torrey Smith and Blount move on. This being the Eagles a DE or DT would not shock me in the first either.

may be okay here as well

The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.

Now your flooding the board. Yes your

listen2me 23, on 17 Mar 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

may be okay here as well

The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.[/size]

:pointstosky:

may be okay here as well

The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.

The JETS are focking retarded.

The JETS are focking retarded.

For signing Teddy B ?