Sign in to follow this  
Maulers1973

M Bryant is Top 10 WR, no?

They will be over rated.

They will be over rated.

certainly, right now is not a good time to bet on the steelers. but they have enough talent to win it all. they just have to find a way to get everyone in, active, and in harmony.

and stay healthy and clean.

too many if's for a steelers fan's likings

One never knows, but Bryant at least appears to be making better attempts to get his football career back on track, as opposed to Gordon who thought it would be a fine idea to hang out and party with Johnny Manziel during his suspension.

I will reserve my agreement with you when Bryant passes a drug test.

I am freaking sick to death of Roger Goodell.

First, the botched incident with Ray Rice.

Second, the witch hunt of Brady over air pressure in a football

Third, a simple investigation of Zeke stetched out over a year.

Fourth, reinstating Bryant and yet he still can't practice.

This guy is a colossal $%^ face!! I don't think we've ever had a worse NFL Commissioner. He's pathetic!!

He needs to be removed. When fans start putting pressure on the owners to do something, they will. Otherwise, he'll sit in his ivory tower and do nothing and keep getting richer.

• Like 2

would certainly seem to be a massive ego in the way. he simply cannot be bothered to do his job.

given the fact patterns from the past and present, i really don't see how else one would take it. sure, could there be info that we don't have on all the issues? but the way he conducts things it just makes it seem like there's nothing in the way but himself

I am freaking sick to death of Roger Goodell.

First, the botched incident with Ray Rice.

Second, the witch hunt of Brady over air pressure in a football

Third, a simple investigation of Zeke stetched out over a year.

Fourth, reinstating Bryant and yet he still can't practice.

This guy is a colossal $%^ face!! I don't think we've ever had a worse NFL Commissioner. He's pathetic!!

He needs to be removed. When fans start putting pressure on the owners to do something, they will. Otherwise, he'll sit in his ivory tower and do nothing and keep getting richer.

He is doing the Shield far more damage than he is good.

With the Zeke situation you would think Jerrah would put pressure on the other owners. Obviously Kraft hates him. Get Kraft, Jones and Rooney turned against him and the others will fall in line.

I actually like Goodell. I think he's one of the best we've ever had. I do think he's allowing social media and social justice warriors to have too much say in what goes on in the league, but I also think his hands are somewhat tied by the owners. They don't want to look bad, so they tell him to just try to appease the media.

The Ray Rice example is exactly what I'm talking about. He listened to Ray and his wife about their lives and said 'ok, I'll let you two work it out and see what happens'. I don't have a problem with that. Then the video comes out and social justice warriors, special interest groups, and wussies of America go ape crap and want Rice kicked out of the league. This was a Ray Rice (and his wife), issue... not the entire countries. If they wanted to work things out, then they should be given that chance without anyone having any say in the matter. Simply, it's none of anyone else's business other than Ray and his wife's.

He didn't botch up the Brady issue. He was right and the court was wrong. That's not his fault.

What's going on with Elliott is what the by-product of all the cry babies bitching and moaning caused. No matter what he decides, there will be a facet of the media who will kill him, so he's going to cover every single base covered.

Bryant is getting the same treatment that everyone else gets. If you fail the tests (over and over again), you're at the mercy of the league. He's setting an example for everyone. He's also trying to cover his butt in case if Bryant fails another drug test.

He's always in a position where he's getting judged. No matter what he does, he's wrong to some people. I think he's doing just fine. Players screw up (as in cheat, fail tests, on the field issues, off the field issues), and he suspends or fines them. They don't like it, stop screwing up.

The NFL likes to keep itself in the news.

They love to create a story out of nothing.

Goodell it a tool but he is likely just a pawn playing his part.

I think Snead could indeed in up being a low wr2.

I think he's a steal right now.

He didn't botch up the Brady issue. He was right and the court was wrong. That's not his fault.

Say what?

Say what?

Did Brady cheat? Yes. I think that's pretty self explanatory. Don't really see how it isn't.

Bryant is a freakin stud, and I honestly hope this crap continues for the next 2 weeks.

Now if only Dalvin Cook would fail to impress in the presseason, my draft will be diabolical.

I actually like Goodell. I think he's one of the best we've ever had. I do think he's allowing social media and social justice warriors to have too much say in what goes on in the league, but I also think his hands are somewhat tied by the owners. They don't want to look bad, so they tell him to just try to appease the media.

The Ray Rice example is exactly what I'm talking about. He listened to Ray and his wife about their lives and said 'ok, I'll let you two work it out and see what happens'. I don't have a problem with that. Then the video comes out and social justice warriors, special interest groups, and wussies of America go ape crap and want Rice kicked out of the league. This was a Ray Rice (and his wife), issue... not the entire countries. If they wanted to work things out, then they should be given that chance without anyone having any say in the matter. Simply, it's none of anyone else's business other than Ray and his wife's.

What's going on with Elliott is what the by-product of all the cry babies bitching and moaning caused. No matter what he decides, there will be a facet of the media who will kill him, so he's going to cover every single base covered.

Bryant is getting the same treatment that everyone else gets. If you fail the tests (over and over again), you're at the mercy of the league. He's setting an example for everyone. He's also trying to cover his butt in case if Bryant fails another drug test.

He's always in a position where he's getting judged. No matter what he does, he's wrong to some people. I think he's doing just fine. Players screw up (as in cheat, fail tests, on the field issues, off the field issues), and he suspends or fines them. They don't like it, stop screwing up.

Is this an Alternative Facts post?

• Like 1

Martavis Bryant cleared to join Steelers and participate in practice and preseason games:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726636-martavis-bryant-cleared-to-join-steelers-and-participate-in-preseason

As Robert Mays noted this evening:

A reminder: Week 15 in 2014 is the last time the entire Steelers' O started and finished a game together. With Bryant, they are terrifying.

Top 10 Wr playing a full season... YES.

Martavis is the most gifted and naturally talented Wr in Steelers history.

Add into this offence since week 15 of 2014 Eli Rodgers, Sammy Coates, Justin Hunter, and rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster. Best weapons Ben has ever had and with a very good o-line.

If the four bees (Ben, Brown, Bell, Bryant) stay healthy for most of the year, this seasons Steelers offence is going to be something you want a share of in fantasy football.

I would love him as an wr 3, but not a 2. I cant trust the uncertainty as a 2 although he could be very good. Too many WRs that are known to have a stable track record for a 2.

The difference is, he is a red-zone threat, Jackson is not. So in addition to the freaky downfield big play stats, you also get red zone targets.

In 2015 they compared in this manner

D. Jackson 15GP - Targets inside 20 - 4 / Targets inside 10 - 1

M. Bryant 11GP - Targets inside 20 - 13 / Targets inside 10 - 7

I'd say he's giving you much better upside than Desean Jackson. The risk is that he can still perform at a high level right out of the gate, or how long it takes for him to get back into NFL playing shape/conditioning.

Yes he is a Red Zone threat but I made the comparison because he will have lower production games due to the presence of Bell and Brown. If he's available at his current adp he'll be on my teams

This needs to die. I don't need him getting all hyped up before draft.

He's going to be my WR2 in rotation with Brandon Marshall (who will score at least 10TD's this year).

Now..............SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

while i agree on most of the above sentiments, his ceiling warrents attention. :shocking:

he is positioned to be one of those sleepers that blows up and wins your fantasy season for you. :first:

his mfl adp is currently 62. so, 6th round as your wr3. :ninja:

if he busts, he still prolly puts up serviceable #s and its a wash. :dunno:

i like this pick. :wub:

so where do you see yourself taking him? what would be to high of a pick?

in my mock of our 22 year league I have him falling to me at comparable ADP # 57

our league we all have 4 keepers to start season and nobody can keep more than

2 at same position. So when my pick 9 comes in our round 1 (Redraft 5th = 5.9 = ADP 57)

I may just have to pull the trigger. Its a high risk/reward for sure.

I just hate making risky picks. But this season I think I am going to take a more aggressive approach.