Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Barack The Beta

You know what he did.

Post it...back up your bogus claim. You cant and wont...not with anything factual.

In what way is he a POS worthy of the death penalty...and of not racism, why bring up a noose?

And as usual, the Racist is the first to scream Racism. They think it distracts from their own Racism.

I see you havent come to grips with your own Racism, I dont think you know what the word means.

Remember when the narrative was about the poor and you inadvertently said Minorities? That is deep seeded Racism and you don't even get it.

BTW: In this country, more White people have died from a noose than Black people.

And as usual, the Racist is the first to scream Racism. They think it distracts from their own Racism.

I see you havent come to grips with your own Racism, I dont think you know what the word means.

Remember when the narrative was about the poor and you inadvertently said Minorities? That is deep seeded Racism and you don't even get it.

BTW: In this country, more White people have died from a noose than Black people.

Youre lying again about what i said jackass

Do you deny hanging and noose when talking about a black man brings up racist undertones...especially given we dont exactly hang people anymore?

Run along old liar...youre out of your league.

Nothing about my post was racist. It just shows how unhinged shonuff is.

Why choose the noose?

And you still have yet to back up your claim of what makes him a POS and deserving of the death penalty.

You hang traitors. No matter what color they are. Shonuff is just another liberal who thinks something is racist because he says so. It's not. Not one original thought in that pea brain

• Like 1

Why choose the noose?

And you still have yet to back up your claim of what makes him a POS and deserving of the death penalty.

Hanging the POS traitor for treason, for funneling our uranium to Russia. It had nothing to do with his skin color, Diddles McGee.

Do you deny hanging and noose when talking about a black man brings up racist undertones...especially given we dont exactly hang people anymore?

I think the Racist protests too much!

And that is exactly what you said.

We know who you are Racist!

Hanging the POS traitor for treason, for funneling our uranium to Russia. It had nothing to do with his skin color, Diddles McGee.

He didnt funnel our Uranium to Russia. You should try reading facts fornince and not the BS from this bored.

I think the Racist protests too much!

And that is exactly what you said.

We know who you are Racist!

You are again wrong...link to my post...its not exactly what I said. Just like the rest of the things you say remember when I said...and then posts things I never actually said.

He didnt funnel our Uranium to Russia. You should try reading facts fornince and not the BS from this bored.

Prove that my facts are not fornince.

Prove that my facts are not fornince.

The facts are the United States approved the sale of part of a Canadian company to Russian interests.

And typically if you make a claim...you prove the claim...Im still waiting for you to post any actual facts.

The facts are the United States approved the sale of part of a Canadian company to Russian interests.

And typically if you make a claim...you prove the claim...Im still waiting for you to post any actual facts.

Only the President has the authority to suspend or prohibit a covered transaction, the federal guidelines say.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Now go away Racist!

You really need help

Only the President has the authority to suspend or prohibit a covered transaction, the federal guidelines say.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Now go away Racist!

Didnt read the whole link did you?

The president is the only one who can stop a sale, if the committee or any one member recommends suspension or prohibition of the transaction, according to guidelines issued by the Treasury Department in December 2008 after the department adopted its final rule a month earlier.

You should read the whole link before posting something that makes my point for me and refutes starfishs claim.

Also...end your false claims about me being a racist...it just makes you more of a liar with each post.

Didnt read the whole link did you?

The president is the only one who can stop a sale, if the committee or any one member recommends suspension or prohibition of the transaction, according to guidelines issued by the Treasury Department in December 2008 after the department adopted its final rule a month earlier.

You should read the whole link before posting something that makes my point for me and refutes starfishs claim.

Also...end your false claims about me being a racist...it just makes you more of a liar with each post.

No elected official approved the deal they were all Obama appointees. HTH

Approved the legal sale of a majority of company...still not starfishs claim...still backing up what I stated.

Baker - seriously - it's not hard to stop feeding the trolls. The first couple days might be a bit tough, but after that it's easy to ignore them.

Ultimately it's less stress on you and you can spend more time engaging in real dialog with those that are interested in actual discussion instead of stale talking points you can get on Thinkprogress, Slate or Salon.

Baker - seriously - it's not hard to stop feeding the trolls. The first couple days might be a bit tough, but after that it's easy to ignore them.

Ultimately it's less stress on you and you can spend more time engaging in real dialog with those that are interested in actual discussion instead of stale talking points you can get on Thinkprogress, Slate or Salon.

I do it when I am waiting for my plane and don’t have enough time to get any work done but you are correct.

You hang traitors. No matter what color they are. Shonuff is just another liberal who thinks something is racist because he says so. It's not. Not one original thought in that pea brain

we have bingo

This from the guy who ran over from another board so he could immediately start engaging in troll-fights for attention.😂

I'm not sure how many times have explained this. So I have to assume they're being deliberately obtuse. Either that or they are truly retarded.

Owning a 20% interest in a company is not the same thing as owning their inventory of uranium for Pete's sake.

These morons make it sound like they just backed the truck up and dumped in a crapload of uranium.😂

But more telling, every time the noise gets tighter on the, they trot out the same old crap.

Pretty soon, well be back to paedo pizza.,😃

I still can't believe he told his intelligence depts to stand down when he knew Russia was trying to interfere.

Maybe that's what he meant by "more flexible"

What does Putin have on him ?

His supporters must be pissed.

CNN has been ragging him for days.

Dems calling for a special counsel to look into this potentially treasonous lack of action.

I'm not sure how many times have explained this. So I have to assume they're being deliberately obtuse. Either that or they are truly ###### retarded.

Owning a 20% interest in a company is not the same thing as owning their inventory of uranium for Pete's sake.

These morons make it sound like they just backed the truck up and dumped in a crapload of uranium.

But more telling, every time the noise gets tighter on the, they trot out the same old crap.

Pretty soon, well be back to paedo pizza.,

In 2010, Rosatom, the Russian state-owned uranium monopoly, through its subsidiary ARMZ, bought a 51.4% controlling interest in the Canadian company. In January 2013 Rosatom purchased the remaining 48.6% of the company, at a value of $1.3 billion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

we have bingo

No...you have a stupid obsessive troll who still follows me around.

I still can't believe he told his intelligence depts to stand down when he knew Russia was trying to interfere.

Maybe that's what he meant by "more flexible"

What does Putin have on him ?

His supporters must be pissed.

CNN has been ragging him for days.

Dems calling for a special counsel to look into this potentially treasonous lack of action.

It isnt treasonous or potentially treasonous.

All it is is deflection by the Trump crew..

In 2010, Rosatom, the Russian state-owned uranium monopoly, through its subsidiary ARMZ, bought a 51.4% controlling interest in the Canadian company. In January 2013 Rosatom purchased the remaining 48.6% of the company, at a value of $1.3 billion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

None of which still supports the assertions made by the right and especially starfish here.

HTH

I voted twice for Obama. I can safely say I was disappointed in his presidency. He continued the democratic group think of identity politics. Then as a gift he tried to do his best to saddle us with his hand picked successor...that no one liked. When I think about his presidency I think of racial division not seen since the 60s. Each time the obama admin "opened up a civil rights investigation " into a cop I rolled my eyes.

No...you have a stupid obsessive troll who still follows me around.

Follows you around? You're kind of hard to avoid. HTH.

I voted twice for Obama. I can safely say I was disappointed in his presidency. He continued the democratic group think of identity politics. Then as a gift he tried to do his best to saddle us with his hand picked successor...that no one liked. When I think about his presidency I think of racial division not seen since the 60s. Each time the obama admin "opened up a civil rights investigation " into a cop I rolled my eyes.

Ditto. But I actually can't stand the guy now. Shallow as they come, and a puzzy.