Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

*** OFFICIAL Bills / Jets TNF Game Thread ***

Let's get it on...

Kelvin Benjamin is inactive for Week 9 against the Jets.

A Bill for only two days, Benjamin didn't have enough time to learn the playbook on a short week. His absence means Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones will form the Bills' starting duo for one more game. With six teams on bye, Benjamin's absence has little effect on dual-threat Tyrod Taylor's forecast. He's been making due without weapons all season. Benjamin should be fully expected to make his Bills debut in Week 10. Also inactive for the Bills are WR Brandon Tate, CB E.J. Gaines, OG John Miller, OT Seantrel Henderson, TE Charles Clay and OT Conor McDermott.

Buffalo Bills Injuries
Kelvin Benjamin WR Inactive
Charles Clay TE Inactive
E.J. Gaines CB Inactive
Seantrel Henderson OT Inactive
Conor McDermott OT Inactive
John Miller OG Inactive
Brandon Tate WR Inactive

New York Jets Injuries
Terrence Brooks DB Inactive
Morris Claiborne CB Inactive
Obum Gwacham LB Inactive
Christian Hackenberg QB Inactive
Derrick Jones CB Inactive
Brandon Shell OT Inactive
Lawrence Thomas FB Inactive

Anyone Joining me on the McCown Express Tonight?

No, but it wouldn't be the worse move out there. This week is littered with bad QBs: Tom Savage, Brock Osweiler, C.J. Beathard, Brett Hundley, Drew Stanton, Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco/

Did the bills just do a mortal combat finishing move as their celebration or was that supposed to darth vader using the force?

Poor ASJ gets the offensive PI for a move that Gronk does on every route

Poor ASJ gets the offensive PI for a move that Gronk does on every route

True.

Refs let Amari Cooper push a defender down to the ground to score a TD then throw a flag on that "minimal" contact. :rolleyes:

The force is strong with Zay Jones. He's back in!

I have to give him credit. You breathe on most of these young guys too hard and they're out for 6 weeks.

Few thoughts:

1. I can't remember the last time I saw the Jets throw on 1st down.

2. Nice little cut by Forte on the 2nd and 9. He baited the end into fighting inside and it opened up the outside.

3. I like the Jets uniforms.

Free completely unnecessary face mask. They left him completely unblocked and he could've just buried him

McCown's faded back on the throw because he was scared of the rush and couldn't get any juice on that out route

They'll have to review that to see if it moved a millimeter in his hands

The Bills need to stick to the game plan. If they panic and start trying to sling it every down, the d-line is going to start teeing off on Tyrod, and he looks like these hits are adding up.

McGuire broke 5 tackles and only returned that punt for like 12 yards. Seems unfair.

I've noticed the Amazon stream and especially the NFL Network stream tonight (maybe because no one cares about this game) have been awesome, but the ESPN stream on MNF sucks pretty bad.

I swear it looked like Forte was actively trying to get tackled short of the goalline there for a second. maybe he thought Powell deserved the score.

OMG POWELL!!! :o

I just jumped out of my seat. Sucks he didn't get the TD but that was awesome. Hoping for some garbage points. Sucks he doesn't have any catches "yet."

What are we learning here? Anything?

The Bills look lethargic. I didn't watch that week 1 game, but the Jets gave them all the could handle then too. Maybe this is a bad matchup for Buffalo. Fast middle linebacker to spy. Defensive line ain't no joke. Maybe they just can't block them, so they'll always have pressure.

You gotta be kidding me. O'Leary doesn't get touched. He gets up and they strip the ball?

Dang if he only didn't start running, they could claim he gave himself up.

Everything broke for the Jets today. Bills should of had INT in the red zone at the beginning and a sack to take Jets out of second TD.

That's very too bad. Bills should be up at this point if not for a few bad break.

I give up this year. First in points yet a losing record because every week some RB 3 goes off on me

I feel ya second year in a row I've led the league in points but have also given up the most points and I'm 3-5 and lost obj meanwhile the guys in first and second place have the fewest points against. Luck just nit on our side. Sad.

Another almost crazy play. Romo's got some good eyes. How the hell did he see the Bills guy almost rip that ball out?