Sign in to follow this  
Mr Pickles

Gov't Shut Down January 19th....Call it!

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Gov't Shut Down on Jan 19th?

• Nope, Trump Saves the Day
    • Yep, Dumbocrats demand open borders and amnesty for DACA
    • Stop Gap and kick the can down the road two more months
    • Other - Write In

i know you don't read his posts, but i want you to know he called you a hydrothermal!

You gonna sit there and let him disrespect you like that ?

I'm pretty sure he's just repeating the big words his wife uses on him so I'll let this one go.

• Like 1

Anyone remember when Shotard came back from his "sabbatical" how he said he wasn't going to post here much? Well, I present who posted in this thread:

Sho Nuff 79 Hardcore troubadour 26 Cdub100 17 Djgb13 16 posty 14 Mr Pickles 13 crackattack 10 12th Man 9 5-Points 9 RaiderHater's Revenge 9

I finally made a focking list!! :cheers:

:mad: took way to focking long.

What have I stated that is untrue?

Probably would be much quicker to say what you have stated that was true...

So. My original point was right. You're just arguing to argue.

1. Democrats got nothing in this bill that wasn't in the original. Fact.

2. Democrats hijacked the CR bill with DACA in order to shut down the government. Fact.

3. Republicans have said all along they wanted DACA, illegal immigration and boarder security separate. Fact.

4. CHIP was put in by republicans as a compromise to democrats over DACA talks later. Honestly, why it was put in the first bill is not relevant. It was put in by republicans. Fact.

1. Sure...but nohe my point and you know it. They got McConnel on record which they needed to avoid his usual shenanigans.

2. Not in order to...they were promised DACA after the tax bill and got nothing. They used he leverage of a bad CR to push that. Thats politics.

3. Some republicans yes. But they refuse to actually act on it. Fact. The reason it was done by eonos because they wouldnt act on it. The reason the shut down happened is because Trump pissed on two deals that would not have been attached to the CR.

4. CHIP was put in to use to blame democrats on not funding childrens health. Democrats got Republicans on the record with a DACA promise this time. Unlike the bs they pulled in the past.

Anyone remember when Shotard came back from his "sabbatical" how he said he wasn't going to post here much? Well, I present who posted in this thread:

Sho Nuff 79 Hardcore troubadour 26 Cdub100 17 Djgb13 16 posty 14 Mr Pickles 13 crackattack 10 12th Man 9 5-Points 9 RaiderHater's Revenge 9

You claim to ignore me yet talk about me all the time .

And you spread lies about what has been stated in this thread

Probably would be much quicker to say what you have stated that was true...

In this thread...everything.

How about you try pointing out just in every thing in this argument that Ive said that was untrue. You never can...

Yeah, but I think it's true what he's saying, there are polls showing it, but he lacks any critical thinking when analyzing it. Doesn't stand up to scrutiny. It's very shallow.

Sho lacking in critical thinking skills is a huge understatement.

Well, that's because he's a lying sack of . Although, he'll try and distract and accuse YOU of lying. Everyone sees thru his lies and BS.

Yeah...out of everyone here is challenge anyone here on statistics and analysis.

You all still havent gotten a grasp of the polling from the last election.

1. Sure...but nohe my point and you know it. They got McConnel on record which they needed to avoid his usual shenanigans.

2. Not in order to...they were promised DACA after the tax bill and got nothing. They used he leverage of a bad CR to push that. Thats politics.

3. Some republicans yes. But they refuse to actually act on it. Fact. The reason it was done by eonos because they wouldnt act on it. The reason the shut down happened is because Trump pissed on two deals that would not have been attached to the CR.

4. CHIP was put in to use to blame democrats on not funding childrens health. Democrats got Republicans on the record with a DACA promise this time. Unlike the bs they pulled in the past.

1. McConnell was already on record.

2. Yes it is. They gambled and lost. They used DACA to shut down the government and failed miserably.

3.No. Trump passed on two deals that he didn't like. That's politics too.

4. Not relevant since it was in both CR's. The republicans were already on record to work on DACA after CR went through.

So again, your just arguing to argue. You're splitting hairs on the why's, when it doesn't matter. The point was Democrats got nothing in this deal. Nothing. They shut it down for nothing.

You claim to ignore me yet talk about me all the time .

And you spread lies about what has been stated in this thread

You literally said you weren't going to post here much. Literally.

Well, that's because he's a lying sack of ######. Although, he'll try and distract and accuse YOU of lying. Everyone sees thru his lies and BS.

Not quite a lie. It wasnt my intention to post as much as I used to. And going forward I still probably wont as much as I once had.

As for lies...funny coming from this group...like when Trump calls someone else a liar. Just projecting as always.

Right. He points to the poll saying Americans are in favor of keeping the daca people. Fine. But then he says nothing about the polls showing the majority of Americans (USA today) are not in favor of shutting the government down over it. Right there shows it's not that high on the priority list of most people. He's incapable of getting that those two facts exist simultaneously
  • Like 1

1. McConnell was already on record.

2. Yes it is. They gambled and lost. They used DACA to shut down the government and failed miserably.

3.No. Trump passed on two deals that he didn't like. That's politics too.

4. Not relevant since it was in both CR's. The republicans were already on record to work on DACA after CR went through.

So again, your just arguing to argue. You're splitting hairs on the why's, when it doesn't matter. The point was Democrats got nothing in this deal. Nothing. They shut it down for nothing.

1. False

2. What did they lose. CHIP extended and republicans on record. Dems have the leverage even more knownof they use it right.

3. He passed in two deals the far right doesnt want but a majority in this country do(and likely in congress too).

4. They were not in record...they were caught making empty promises.

And why 30 day CRs? I see none of you care how awful that is for budgeting as well.

You claiming I am splitting hairs is hilarious.

Dems got the leverage they needed and chip cant be used as a bargaining point.

The dems lost a chip, a big one, in the daca fight. The children's health care (CHIP) is now funded. They can't hang THE CHILDREN!!!! Around the republicans head anymore. Poorly played, all around.

1. False

2. What did they lose. CHIP extended and republicans on record. Dems have the leverage even more knownof they use it right.

3. He passed in two deals the far right doesnt want but a majority in this country do(and likely in congress too).

4. They were not in record...they were caught making empty promises.

And why 30 day CRs? I see none of you care how awful that is for budgeting as well.

You claiming I am splitting hairs is hilarious.

Dems got the leverage they needed and chip cant be used as a bargaining point.

You're extremely wrong on #1 and 4. You should never tell people to educate themselves on topics. Mitch McConnell has said numerous times DACA would be voted on this year, and not attached to a spending bill. I stopped at two links, since there are many out there.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/967576001&ved=2ahUKEwjkkPf05ezYAhXOhOAKHU_4D1gQFjAVegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw21ULkpLH5HUU4WViM9Vv0m&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/368140-mcconnell-no-daca-fix-in-spending-bill%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjkkPf05ezYAhXOhOAKHU_4D1gQFjAYegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0f4IA86dq-QW23OAQl2wPC&ampcf=1

2. I disagree.

3. He has that right.

Not quite a lie. It wasnt my intention to post as much as I used to. And going forward I still probably wont as much as I once had.

As for lies...funny coming from this group...like when Trump calls someone else a liar. Just projecting as always.

No, that literally was a lie. You literally said you weren't going to post here much. Literally.

"I'm not going to post here much" thne proceeds to post like a teenage girl on facebook = LIE.

You're extremely wrong on #1 and 4. You should never tell people to educate themselves on topics. Mitch McConnell has said numerous times DACA would be voted on this year, and not attached to a spending bill. I stopped at two links, since there are many out there.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/967576001&ved=2ahUKEwjkkPf05ezYAhXOhOAKHU_4D1gQFjAVegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw21ULkpLH5HUU4WViM9Vv0m&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/368140-mcconnell-no-daca-fix-in-spending-bill%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjkkPf05ezYAhXOhOAKHU_4D1gQFjAYegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0f4IA86dq-QW23OAQl2wPC&ampcf=1

2. I disagree.

3. He has that right.

Ugh. Why quote the idiot? Anyways, with regard to 3, if the Dems are so focking convinced America wants these immigration deals, why don't they put up a standalone immigration bill? Instead, they are trying to make it a rider on a budget bill. That doesn't scream "America wants this" to me.

• Like 2

Ugh. Why quote the idiot? Anyways, with regard to 3, if the Dems are so focking convinced America wants these immigration deals, why don't they put up a standalone immigration bill? Instead, they are trying to make it a rider on a budget bill. That doesn't scream "America wants this" to me.

Because they know most Americans want immigration reform and security measures. Democrats would piss their base off if they cracked down on illegals. They're cowards, just like most politicians.

There you go again, bringing reasoned analysis into it. There was a poll !!!! A CNN poll !!!!

2. I disagree.

3. He has that right.

He said it would be voted in (to others) after the tax bill and before this CR. He never gave public assurance like they got this time. He said it would not be addressed til 2018 in your first link. Not near the same as the assurance they just got. You are proving my point.

The proposal from graham and Durbin would have been outside of the spending bill. What Schumer was proposing with Trump would have been outside of the CR.

On 2. Promises this time from McConnel to address it. CHIP no longer a bargaining chip fornrepublicans. Any failure by McConnel feeds the democrats here and without a fair effort there thenpublic will side even more wothbthe democrats in 3 weeks.

In 3. Sure he has that right...but the public sees that (and the democrats should push whatbyhwy compromises on (border security funding and even the wall) and Trump still couldnt do it as he is beholden to the freedom caucus guys.

They did in 2013. And they will again...if you arent aware...they are it in control of congress right now.

They were not trying to make it a rider in the Cr. They want a clean bill and have said so multiple times...when they got nowhere with the majority and the White House they used the only tool they had.

Because they know most Americans want immigration reform and security measures. Democrats would piss their base off if they cracked down on illegals. They're cowards, just like most politicians.

Obama cracked down on illegals more than others before him.

Two democrats made offers that included billions for border security. Your post is not factual.

He said it would be voted in (to others) after the tax bill and before this CR. He never gave public assurance like they got this time. He said it would not be addressed til 2018 in your first link. Not near the same as the assurance they just got. You are proving my point.

The proposal from graham and Durbin would have been outside of the spending bill. What Schumer was proposing with Trump would have been outside of the CR.

On 2. Promises this time from McConnel to address it. CHIP no longer a bargaining chip fornrepublicans. Any failure by McConnel feeds the democrats here and without a fair effort there thenpublic will side even more wothbthe democrats in 3 weeks.

In 3. Sure he has that right...but the public sees that (and the democrats should push whatbyhwy compromises on (border security funding and even the wall) and Trump still couldnt do it as he is beholden to the freedom caucus guys.

God damn sho!?!? McConnell announced to the press and the American people. You know, the voters. The only people that matter. He was on RECORD to "we the people" as to when it would be voted on, and how it would be voted on. What the fock more of a "on the record" do you want?

2. I disagree

3. He has that right.

Still, the democrats got nothing in this bill that wasn't in the original CR. I'm done with this discussion if you can't even admit McConnell was on RECORD, weeks ago, to take up DACA after a CR bill went throuh. It's intellectually dishonest to deny it.

One of the reasons Im not even interested in coming to the boards and reading (95% of the time I read and dont feel the need to post). The conversation just turns to absolute sh!t when he jumps in a thread. REALLY bad for this board.

Two democrats made offers that included billions for border security. Your post is not factual.

No, he did not. He put "catch and release" as a strategy in at the border and counted those as deportations. Prior administrations didn't do that. He juked the stats to get re-elected. Good job, good effort. Anything you don't believe that came out of that crew?

Ok. Mr fact. What laws did Obama change to immigration? What laws did democrats change to illegal immigration? Not EO's but actual laws. I'll hang up and listen.

God damn sho!?!? McConnell announced to the press and the American people. You know, the voters. The only people that matter. He was on RECORD to "we the people" as to when it would be voted on, and how it would be voted on. What the fock more of a "on the record" do you want?

2. I disagree

3. He has that right.

Still, the democrats got nothing in this bill that wasn't in the original CR. I'm done with this discussion if can't even admit McConnell was on RECORD, weeks ago, to take up DACA after a CR bill went throuh. It's intellectually dishonest to deny it.

He stated when it wouldnt be voted on. Now its coming within 3 weeks rather than continuing to be kicked down the road over and over. How do you not see the focking difference. Its hard discussing things with people so intellectually dishonest as to claim its the same thing.

The shutbdown threat was the only reason they got chip in the first place. They got McConnell to agree to discuss and bring up DACA now...not sometime in 2018

To claim Im intellectually dishonest in thisnisnjust focking ridiculous...but par for the course with righties in this board.

Shonuff thinks the republicans are the ones that lost leverage by getting the CHIP funding passed. Kid doesn't get it.

Ok. Mr fact. What laws did Obama change to immigration? What laws did democrats change to illegal immigration? Not EO's but actual laws. I'll hang up and listen.

Link to me saying anything about laws?

I keep hearing we have laws on the books just need to enforce them.

Did immigration go up or down during his term?

Did deportations go up or down during his term?

Nada. They juked the stats, plain and simple. Seen it many times.

• Like 1

Link to me saying anything about laws?

I keep hearing we have laws on the books just need to enforce them.

Did immigration go up or down during his term?

Did deportations go up or down during his term?

How clueless can you, you have twenty-twenty vision that sees everything and understood nothing.

One of the reasons Im not even interested in coming to the boards and reading (95% of the time I read and dont feel the need to post). The conversation just turns to absolute sh!t when he jumps in a thread. REALLY bad for this board.

It's why I have him on ignore. Can't believe some people actually defend him. He repeats the same old tired talking points over and over. He's either retarded or a troll, or both. Updated stats:

Sho Nuff 91 Hardcore troubadour 32 Cdub100 17 Djgb13 16 posty 16 crackattack 16 Mr Pickles 13
  • Like 1

He stated when it wouldnt be voted on. Now its coming within 3 weeks rather than continuing to be kicked down the road over and over. How do you not see the focking difference. Its hard discussing things with people so intellectually dishonest as to claim its the same thing.

The shutbdown threat was the only reason they got chip in the first place. They got McConnell to agree to discuss and bring up DACA now...not sometime in 2018

To claim Im intellectually dishonest in thisnisnjust focking ridiculous...but par for the course with righties in this board.

So he was on RECORD as to taking up DACA. I linked it. He said it would be voted on this year. That's a fact and on record. He was also on record as to how it would be voted on. I linked that also. That's a fact. I don't give a fock if they vote on it at midnight of the expiration date. If it gets a vote this year, and before DACA expires, he did exactly what he was on RECORD of saying He would.

Nada. They juked the stats, plain and simple. Seen it many times.

Some men, you just can't reach.

Sho's beholden to the latest DNC talking points. Never strays from them. And then has the audacity to call YOU a liar.

• Like 1

How clueless can you, you have twenty-twenty vision that sees everything and understood nothing.

And you again offer nothing...probably copy and pasted this from somewhere else too.