Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Best Suicide Method?

Jump into one of those acid pools at Jellystone. Free pic-a-nic baskets before you peace out!

I'm sure you've described it here many times, too, but refresh our memory? :)

I can kind of force myself out of it if I recognize it early. Crank some happy tunes. Get some exercise. Do something fun with friends.

I don't like this, but not living alone makes it less frequent. I can stay normal easier if someone is around. Actually had a bout last week. Too much time sitting around alone, and some sh!t went down at work that I can't respond to and it makes me furious.

Girlfriend burst into tears one day. Said "I'm a bad girlfriend. Im supposed to make you happy!" So I had to explain the whole damn thing to her and kind of walk her through what she can do to help (ignore it and be normal) and what doesn't (try to hard to cheer me up.)

It's a focked up thing. Thankfully these days it's a rare, day or two at a time thing to be managed, not a way of life like it was.

Nothing too earth shattering. The trick is catching it while I still want to fix it.

A large bridge. The GNO. Swan dive into the Mississippi rivers current whilst seeing the city's skyline upon my decent to my demise. Check mate.

During the 1984 Worlds Fair we had here, there was a gondola that crossed the river by the bridge. They had a fireworks show every night. If you timed it right, you'd be in the middle of the river over it. They'd shut the gondola down till the fireworks show was over. I knew the operator. I'd buy him some 190 Kamakazie shots and he'd Time it right.

Fawked two chicks and got multiple blow jobs whilst sitting in that cart watching fireworks, the city lights, and heads and asses bobbing up and down on my cack over the river.

After each time, I'd look down and say to my self, if I'm gonna go, a hit of acid or exctasy and a leap into you is the way I want to go.

I cross that bridge every day now. I've crossed it every day for 18 years. When it's time to jump, I know where. I know how to not cause traffic. I know which side to jump and where the current will take me. I've put much thought into this.

Sounds like a therapist could make a fortune up in here.

They'd commit bored suicide within an election cycle.

They'd commit bored suicide within an election cycle.

I don't know if it makes me feel better or worse that so many of you also have detailed suicide plans...

Don't make your family discover any grim suicides like gunshot to the head or sliced up wrists or find you hung from a rod...just get your hands on as many pills as possible and keep taking them till you die from an overdose...at least you won't put your wife or kids through any gruesome images that involves blood all over the place or the sight of strangulation that forces them to unhook you...give them the least painful experience possible cause you are putting them in hell either way...killing yourself via a drug overdose is the best way to go for all involved...but make sure you do it when you know you will have plenty of private time to get the job done...you don't want them finding you too soon and getting the paramedics there in time to save your ass.

Don't make your family discover any grim suicides like gunshot to the head or sliced up wrists or find you hung from a rod...just get your hands on as many pills as possible and keep taking them till you die from an overdose...at least you won't put your wife or kids through any gruesome images that involves blood all over the place or the sight of strangulation that forces them to unhook you...give them the least painful experience possible cause you are putting them in hell either way...killing yourself via a drug overdose is the best way to go for all involved...but make sure you do it when you know you will have plenty of private time to get the job done...you don't want them finding you too soon and getting the paramedics there in time to save your ass.

Not much better. Will be waxy and whatnot.

And of course the death turd.

If rather my family didn't find me. That's cruel to do to someone. Hard to recover from.

Rent a hotel room and do it.

I've thought about this a lot. I've volunteered in places where suicide has failed - and you're just a miserable powerless vegetable. The key is redundancy.

1. Waterproof bag.

A) Reliable gun

2. At shoreline, take as many sleeping pills as you can.

A) start off drunkish of course.

3. Swim as far out as you can until exhausted. Chill, enjoy view, pull trigger.

Um, I've never given it much thought but this was the first thing I thought of.

Guess I'm a natural. ;)

ETA: I wouldn't use a gun though. Just booze, pills and a nice long swim...

A large bridge. The GNO. Swan dive into the Mississippi rivers current whilst seeing the city's skyline upon my decent to my demise. Check mate.

During the 1984 Worlds Fair we had here, there was a gondola that crossed the river by the bridge. They had a fireworks show every night. If you timed it right, you'd be in the middle of the river over it. They'd shut the gondola down till the fireworks show was over. I knew the operator. I'd buy him some 190 Kamakazie shots and he'd Time it right.

Fawked two chicks and got multiple blow jobs whilst sitting in that cart watching fireworks, the city lights, and heads and asses bobbing up and down on my cack over the river.

After each time, I'd look down and say to my self, if I'm gonna go, a hit of acid or exctasy and a leap into you is the way I want to go.

I cross that bridge every day now. I've crossed it every day for 18 years. When it's time to jump, I know where. I know how to not cause traffic. I know which side to jump and where the current will take me. I've put much thought into this.

Put more thought into your Daughter and what happens to her. Don't you want to be around for her as long as possible? And she would be destroyed.

Put more thought into your Daughter and what happens to her. Don't you want to be around for her as long as possible? And she would be destroyed.

That's what keeps me alive.

That's what keeps me alive.

That's good. Just know you would wreck her life. I remember a quote from that sage David Lee Roth: Don't sweat the little shite. And remember, it's all little shite.

That's good. Just know you would wreck her life. I remember a quote from that sage David Lee Roth: Don't sweat the little shite. And remember, it's all little shite.

Poor choice of prfofits.

I've been to the edge. I've stood and looked down. You know I've lost a lot of friends there baby..... no time to look around.

Dying young has its privelages. If I do, I'll join the club.

So far as depression, exercise is by far the best mood enhancer I've ever found. That and cocaine.

I dont want to sound insensitive....But I am geninely curious..maybe you can't answer. But when people are diagnosed with depression and anxiety, it seems many many times it leads to thoughts and suicidal acts. Why isn't there a drive to do things that make you happy? So instead of "I am depressed, I want to die" It is "I am depressed, I need to do something that makes me happy."

Nothing makes them happy. When you're depressed, you can't help but see the cloud despite its silver lining. And you feel helpless/apathetic to change.

Never thought about it, but unless you really know what you're doing, overdose is not the way to go. I've seen far more botched ODs than missed shots. Then again, if you're a really terrible shot you may not even seek medical attention.

And even if you don't leave a mess, your family and friends will be devastated.

According to half the guys here, just work for a Clinton.

And, if you're a pedo, apparently just call Dominos.

Yeah, dunno either.

30' tall building, 22' of rope tied to your ankles and anchored to the top of the building, razor wire around your neck tied to something behind you on the building, super glue your hands to your head and then lean forward off the edge of the building. Decapitate yourself and end up hanging from your ankles with your head in your hands at eye level of those passing by on the street.