Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

...and the Clownshow admits that there are no tapes

Better link it so fockwad doesn't think you're lying. They won't talk about it on the View for Sho.

I don't do links. They can look it up like I do.

Also, the FEDs all admit no one looked at the equipment. Finally the very people that have seen ALL the Intell are asking that question. Why? Because obviously the report the DNC had Crowdstrike release can't be substantiated by evidence.

This looks like it's about to blow up in the democrats face. All because HRC is a sore loser. And idiots followed her.

All because Barry was spying with NSA, Lynch obstructing justice, and the DNC rigged the Primary. All that would have been laughed off or gone unknown had Seth Rich not taken those emails.

All because Barry was spying with NSA, Lynch obstructing justice, and the DNC rigged the Primary. All that would have been laughed off or gone unknown had Seth Rich not taken those emails.

Looking that way. And if only the democrats would have accepted the results of the election instead of throwing a tantrum they would have gotten away with it.

Better link it so fockwad doesn't think you're lying. They won't talk about it on the View for Sho.

They won't talk about it anywhere credible as far as how much Obama really knew.

As for links...not like you read them anyway...as shown earlier.

Also, the FEDs all admit no one looked at the equipment. Finally the very people that have seen ALL the Intell are asking that question. Why? Because obviously the report the DNC had Crowdstrike release can't be substantiated by evidence.

Except they had a data copy and can substantiate it and it was only one portion of the investigation.

Must ok to admit Russia did it man...pretty much everyone is on board with this by now.

It's posts like these that show what a conspiracy nutjob you are.

They won't talk about it anywhere credible as far as how much Obama really knew.

It's posts like this that make me think you're just trolling.

If they won't talk about how much Obama really knew, how the fock are they credible? :doh:

• Like 1

If they won't talk about how much Obama really knew, how the fock are they credible? :doh:

That's why sometimes all you can say is Wow. Not because you can't refute it....but he's so delusional it wouldn't matter.

Nice circular logic.

Is there a reason there has been no link posted for what Cyclone quoted from RP?

That's why sometimes all you can say is Wow. Not because you can't refute it....but he's so delusional it wouldn't matter.

Says the guy that spent post after post claiming Obama did nothing while you still refuse to admit that Trump is doing absolutely nothing.

Try again jackass.

Says the guy that spent post after post claiming Obama did nothing while you still refuse to admit that Trump is doing absolutely nothing.

Try again jackass.

Hmm..nope.

Yay if you take some pathetic pittance because he did something...fine. The measures he took were wildly failures and it cost them an election. And if he knew back in 2014....that's even more pathetic. So whatever little he did....didn't work whatsoever. But cling to "He did something!!"

We don't know what trump is or isn't doing currently. He's only been in office 6 glorious months. Let it play out fockwad.

As usual imagine if you held democrats to this standard the last 8 years.....you wouldn't embarrass yourself on here every day

Hmm..nope.

Yay if you take some pathetic pittance because he did something...fine. The measures he took were wildly failures and it cost them an election. And if he knew back in 2014....that's even more pathetic. So whatever little he did....didn't work whatsoever. But cling to "He did something!!"

We don't know what trump is or isn't doing currently. He's only been in office 6 glorious months. Let it play out fockwad.

As usual imagine if you held democrats to this standard the last 8 years.....you wouldn't embarrass yourself on here every day

Yes...I will cling to the fact he did something despite your ignorant claims.

We know Comey and others have said Trump never even asked him about it. Have anything that says otherwise? Think it's all secret? :lol:

Glorious...only to morons.

What standard? Attempting things when a man actual enemy of the state pull the things Russia did? I don't recall giving democrats a pass for that.

I give congress a thumbs up for taking measures recently since Trump didn't. Last I checked there was a Republican majority there and in saying they are doing something.

Why would I be embarrassed by schooling you day in and day out?

How about this Cyclone...if it's true what I'm saying, that Trump has not even asked about Russian interference or measures. Is that responsible or acceptable from the President?

If Obama truly knew in 2014 and did nothing...that is not acceptable to me.

I could drop this in any one of half a dozen threads, here seems fine.

The upside to this? Everyone knows how insecure Trump is about the election.

He still feels like the guy at the party that's invited - but still doesn't fit in -- and he knows it. DC is very class-oriented.

You can see it the way he still passes out Electoral College maps to every one of his visitors. "See? I really am POTUS!"

So, to the upside: A BIG part of why Trump has poo-poo'ed the Russia involvement is either:

1) They have some SERIOUS shiit on him and his. and/or:

2) He doesn't want to admit the whole Russian interference thing - because he feels it will somehow 'taint' his election.

With all the recent revelations - Putin's direct involvement, Trump Team and Russia chin-wagging, etc. -

Trump HAS to be just shiiting himself with even extra insecurity.

He's such a narcissist, he thinks this is all about HIM - and not a sovereign enemy/entity focking with America.

Sad to be sure, but they're even reporting that he has morning calls with his staff to vent about each and every new Russian revelation. Dude's gonna have hiimself a stroke before mid-terms roll around.

Think about it - All the shiit about obstruction? Come from things he's done/said AFTER the Flynn investigation was announced.

If he could just keep his focking mouth/twitter shut and let it play out, none of this tape/interference/obstruction, etc. shiit would even have come to light.

Except they had a data copy and can substantiate it and it was only one portion of the investigation.

Sure they did and sure it was. Why are the people that have seen ALL the intelligence asking the question 'Why did the Feds not inspect the equipment?' There is obviously some questionable assumptions being made that examining the equipment would answer.

Someone want to refresh us on when exactly HRC stopped being SOS?

2009 to 2013

Still has Top Secret/Classified Access as an ordinary (albeit corrupt to the core) citizen. :wacko:

Sure they did and sure it was. Why are the people that have seen ALL the intelligence asking the question 'Why did the Feds not inspect the equipment?' There is obviously some questionable assumptions being made that examining the equipment would answer.

2009 to 2013

Still has Top Secret/Classified Access as an ordinary (albeit corrupt to the core) citizen. :wacko:

Because they are repeating the same focking talking point?

But you just keep being one of the few that doesn't think it was Russia.

Because they are repeating the same focking talking point?

But you just keep being one of the few that doesn't think it was Russia.

It's obviously not a talking point as Gowdy mentions just finding out not long ago the Feds didn't examine the equipment. Taking the DNC's word via Crowdstrike is the actual talking point. Now that people are actually examining the details, there are serious disparities in 'the investigation'.

Me in the same crowd as Gowdy.............. :banana:

Gowdy admitting that he just confirmed the DHS/FBI didn't examine the equipment. Johnson gives quite the comedic response as there isn't a valid reason why the equipment wasn't turned over. I've been asking that question since the beginning. :wave:

It's obviously not a talking point as Gowdy mentions just finding out not long ago the Feds didn't examine the equipment. Taking the DNC's word via Crowdstrike is the actual talking point. Now that people are actually examining the details, there are serious disparities in 'the investigation'.

Me in the same crowd as Gowdy.............. :banana:

Gowdy the gigantic hack that barely asks about Russia but whines about the leaks..that Gowdy? :lol:

Yes...that you think all the FBI did was take thendncs word via Crowdstrike is an ignorant talking point. Glad you admit that.

Gowdy admitting that he just confirmed the DHS/FBI didn't examine the equipment. Johnson gives quite the comedic response as there isn't a valid reason why the equipment wasn't turned over. I've been asking that question since the beginning. :wave:

Has anybody claimed they examined the equipment?

Yiu are still stuck on that idiocy.

And claiming that because Gowdy is in it that it's not a talking point? Really?

Gowdy the gigantic hack that barely asks about Russia but whines about the leaks..that Gowdy? :lol:

Yes...that you think all the FBI did was take thendncs word via Crowdstrike is an ignorant talking point. Glad you admit that.

Not what I said Slo.

"Taking the DNC's word via Crowdstrike is the actual talking point. "

The talking point is "It's a fact the Russian's hacked the server because there was an investigation" when in reality (a concept as foreign to you as work) there wasn't an independent investigation by Federal authorities.

Has anybody claimed they examined the equipment?

Yiu are still stuck on that idiocy.

And claiming that because Gowdy is in it that it's not a talking point? Really?

No, you claim a complete investigation was performed which couldn't have taken place without access to the equipment.

And Gowdy is one of the sharpest guys on the Hill FFS. His sh!ts have a higher IQ than a knucklehead like you.

Not what I said Slo.

"Taking the DNC's word via Crowdstrike is the actual talking point. "

The talking point is "It's a fact the Russian's hacked the server because there was an investigation" when in reality (a concept as foreign to you as work) there wasn't an independent investigation by Federal authorities.

No, you claim a complete investigation was performed which couldn't have taken place without access to the equipment.

And Gowdy is one of the sharpest guys on the Hill FFS. His sh!ts have a higher IQ than a knucklehead like you.

Actually it is a fact and there was an independent investigation. As noted many times...the info from Crowdstrike was one part of it...not the whole thing.

Over and over you ignore that fact.

Gowdy is as partisan as anyone and to claim what he says isn't just a talking point ignores his actions and lines of questions in these hearings.