Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Eli Manning and Giants collaborated on scheme to sell fake game-used gear

Seems pretty simple: either Eli passed along helmets/jerseys he used in actual games or not... If they weren't, and he passed them off as - he's a piece of shiit.. If they were, he's owed an apology.

Now, which one is the truth? :unsure:

Seems pretty simple: either Eli passed along helmets/jerseys he used in actual games or not... If they weren't, and he passed them off as - he's a piece of shiit.. If they were, he's owed an apology.

Now, which one is the truth? :unsure:

I'll bet on the guy wit the impeccable rep who unequivocally stated he's innocent vs some memorabilia shyster. What's your call? PA- He also plays for the classiest team in the league.

I'll bet on the guy wit the impeccable rep who unequivocally stated he's innocent vs some memorabilia shyster. What's your call? PA- He also plays for the classiest team in the league.

I'm going to wait for the Wells report to come out before I make a decision.

I'll bet on the guy wit the impeccable rep who unequivocally stated he's innocent vs some memorabilia shyster. What's your call?

I would tend to think he didn't purposely do it.. But I really don't know the full details on the story.. Now if he passed off some stuff that he only used in warm ups or something along those lines, that's pure crap too. People shelling out top dollar for "games used" are doing so on the belief that Eli actually wore them in a game.

I would tend to think he didn't purposely do it.. But I really don't know the full details on the story.. Now if he passed off some stuff that he only used in warm ups or something along those lines, that's pure crap too. People shelling out top dollar for "games used" are doing so on the belief that Eli actually wore them in a game.

I'm thinking the memorabilia company sets the standard for what is considered game used. The purchaser needs to be aware. Caveat Emptor in affect or boo hoo.

I'm thinking the memorabilia company sets the standard for what is considered game used. The purchaser needs to be aware. Caveat Emptor in affect or boo hoo.

That could be it too.. Which is pretty sorry in itself. If so, I'm surprised nobody has taken them to court yet.