Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Better Call Saul - Extended trailer

Don't agree with the Saul hate. May be one of if not best spinoffs ever imo... Kick ass show in its own right

Don't agree with the Saul hate. May be one of if not best spinoffs ever imo... Kick ass show in its own right

I like it a lot too. I binged watched the series just before season three started so that may have made the first two seasons seem less "slow" for me. Like "Breaking Bad" the series seems to get better each season.

Tommorow? I woke up yesterday and there was an episode on DVR

Prob same as I got. 9 minute trailer

Love the show, will for sure watch. Also recently was breaking bad anniversary stuff, interviews etc. Really great stuff for fans. I recently rewatched the series and it really is a top tier show all time if not the very best. Couldnt put it down, same as when I first binged it.

Prob same as I got. 9 minute trailer

What is in the trailer? I would like a recap but don't want to see too much upcoming stuff.

I just watched the last few episodes of season three... Quick recap, spoilers....

Kim crashed her car, the sandpiper story line seemed to wrap, Chuck was bought out at the firm and kicked over the lantern setting his house on fire, nacho switched the pills, Hector left in the ambulance, Gus seemed to know something shady caused it... Mike and Gus have recently agree to a one time money laundering deal.

• Like 1

I just watched the last few episodes of season three... Quick recap, spoilers....

Kim crashed her car, the sandpiper story line seemed to wrap, Chuck was bought out at the firm and kicked over the lantern setting his house on fire, nacho switched the pills, Hector left in the ambulance, Gus seemed to know something shady caused it... Mike and Gus have recently agree to a one time money laundering deal.

I don't remember the fire or either thing involving Gus.

I don't remember the fire or either thing involving Gus.

Chuck basically had a total breakdown after being pushed out the firm, destroyed his own house trying to find the source of electricity still coming in, he kicked at the gas lantern till it torched the place basically committing suicide... There was a meeting with nacho, Hector, Gus and one other dude I think... Hector started going ballistic but had been popping fake pills nacho made and switched in and out, Hector fell to the ground and they called 911... They made a point of showing Gus's reaction which indicated he knew something was up.

Chuck basically had a total breakdown after being pushed out the firm, destroyed his own house trying to find the source of electricity still coming in, he kicked at the gas lantern till it torched the place basically committing suicide... There was a meeting with nacho, Hector, Gus and one other dude I think... Hector started going ballistic but had been popping fake pills nacho made and switched in and out, Hector fell to the ground and they called 911... They made a point of showing Gus's reaction which indicated he knew something was up.

Cool. Thanks.

The thing with Gus and Mike was just a meeting at the chicken restaurant, just showing how their relationship continued to develop. Actually I'm not sure if they agreed to the money laundering thing but it was discussed

I'm trying to wrap my brain around that blond. She hasn't really been in much else. She's got sort of that large lesbian volleyball player slash lipstick lesbian look to her.

I don't mean large as in fat, I just mean Stout framed.

It would help if she wore something that works with my spank bank a little easier.

Why did ktulu feel like he had to post that ######?

eat a bag of d1cks... That's old shitte and was preceded with a spoiler alert anyway, dummy. :wave:

S4 premiers tonight.

Hopefully Saul starts breaking bad sooner than later, last season was a bit of a drag.

Thanks man, last season was so slow I forgot how things ended.

Hopefully Saul starts breaking Bad sooner than later

in the last episode of season three Jimmy throws his Rolodex in the garbage and says that after his suspension is over he'll "need a whole new business plan"...I read that as the change to Saul was coming soon.

The show is excellent and this season has been one of the best. I like how its basically 3 dif shows. Its Jimmy and Kim with their stuff, Mike and Gus and their business and Nacho with the cartel stuff. All intriguing and well written.

Watched the season finale. My God, if Bob O doesn't get an Emmy, there's something wrong in TV Land.

The writers should too.

I don't quite understand who the guy that was chasing Mike is in relation to the whole story.

Still, great episode.

Watched the season finale. My God, if Bob O doesn't get an Emmy, there's something wrong in TV Land.

The writers should too.

I don't quite understand who the guy that was chasing Mike is in relation to the whole story.

Still, great episode.

Yea great episode and excellent season all around.

The guy that was following Mike is Lalo. While we dont know much about him now, hes referenced in breaking bad.

Episode 8 of Season 2, called "Better Call Saul." Jess and Walt abduct Saul and the lawyer is worried that this is the end for him. "No, it wasn't me. It was Ignacio. He's the one," Saul pleads before switching over to Spanish. When Jesse orders him to speak in English, Saul asks, "Lalo didn't send you?" And when Jesse says no, an extremely relieved Saul replied, "Oh, thank god."

New season starts tonight.  Two night premiere, tonight and tomorrow night.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

New season starts tonight.  Two night premiere, tonight and tomorrow night.

Like the show but it feels like it's never on. I couldn't even tell you what happened in the last season. Whenever that was. Hard to keep interest.

17 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Like the show but it feels like it's never on. I couldn't even tell you what happened in the last season. Whenever that was. Hard to keep interest.

They took almost 2 years off for some reason.  Premiere last night was good.  I think this is the 2nd to last season of the show.  I like it so I'll watch the last couple of seasons.

6th and final season starts tonight at 9 with the first 2 episodes 👀

Season 5 was pretty good, watched that on Netflix. I thought it sorta hit a lull for a while after Jimmy’s brother died, might’ve just been due to a long time between seasons, but the recent one was 👌

What do y’all think happens to Kim? I was sure she’d be killed but end of season 5 implied something else

We went through breaking bad twice and got into Saul but am I crazy that the seasons were like really really spaced out? I don’t think we’ve all watched the last couple. I wasn’t even sure if it was still on the air