Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

++ UPDATE: Dalvin Cook on a pitch count - Cook Inactive

From Vikings beat reporter Ben Goessling on Twitter...

The plan, as of now, is for Dalvin Cook to play on Sunday. Vikings will have him on a pitch count of 20-25 plays, assuming he goes.

Ugh.

Turning into a bust. I have him and Murray clogging my bench. Better if Cook sat this week and got to 100%. He may then be good for a playoff push in the second half of the season. He has a decent playoff schedule.

He said he wasn't going to play until unless he was 100%. Now the Vikings say he's on a pitch count. Someone is FOS. I'm betting the reprter is. What do the Vikings have to gain by announcing this? Why would they?

• Like 1

bump

As last week showed, any info coming out of the Minnesota press should not be believed. It's a wait until Sunday's inactives situation.

As last week showed, any info coming out of the Minnesota press should not be believed. It's a wait until Sunday's inactives situation.

So, I have Murray and was thinking of dropping him in Waivers tonight but I dont want to if he will start/play a fair amount Sunday. You are saying we wont know until Sunday, right? Anyone hear anything today?

So, I have Murray and was thinking of dropping him in Waivers tonight but I dont want to if he will start/play a fair amount Sunday. You are saying we wont know until Sunday, right? Anyone hear anything today?

I'm saying the info that came out last week was obvious bs and you shouldn't trust anything until Sunday. Unless they say he is out before then.