Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Looks like Pocahontas is Native American after all

Don't Dems consider him a Republican lite?

I don't think dems take to New Yorkers well in general. Especially not the dems in the states that swing elections.

Thanks. Thought she was AA. :thumbsup:

Eta. Still hits the none white.

Eta2. One parent is Jamaican. Is that not black :dunno: either way, doesn't matter. She's not white.

Yah. Her mom is Indian and her dad is Jamaican. Was just pointing out that like Obama, she wasn't all AA.

Wellcher in Chief:

------------------

President Donald Trump claims he "didn't say" that he would pay $1 million to Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for taking DNA test to review her Native American heritage, after she released the results of one on Monday morning.

"Who cares?" Trump said when asked about the DNA test. When pressed on the once-promised $1 million payment, Trump responded: "I didn't say that. You better read it again."

In fact, Trump did promise $1 million, during a July rally.

:lol:

What the fock? Do you guys even know what you are saying or just stringing words together? Bloomberg is a doof when it comes to immigration and the 2nd Amendment.

And Trump is a doof on trade and the environment.

There's no perfect candidate (at-least for me). The 2nd A isn't going anywhere. California has more guns and CC permits than any other state.

God damnnn...they get everything wrong in the favor of liberals.

Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024, the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/boston-globe-botches-math-in-big-elizabeth-warren-scoop-on-native-american-ancestry

• Like 1

And Trump is a doof on trade and the environment.

There's no perfect candidate (at-least for me). The 2nd A isn't going anywhere. California has more guns and CC permits than any other state.

He is a doof yet the US cut more carbon emissions than anyone else, which is exactly what I said would happen, just let the free market take care of itself. And a doof with trade? How?

Because it has the highest population? You actually think that point holds water?

Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024, the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/boston-globe-botches-math-in-big-elizabeth-warren-scoop-on-native-american-ancestry

:lol: :lol:

He is a doof yet the US cut more carbon emissions than anyone else, which is exactly what I said would happen, just let the free market take care of itself. And a doof with trade? How?

Because it has the highest population? You actually think that point holds water?

HT was just using this same logic last week, in reference to the number of people on benefits in California.

I want to play too. It's only fair. :(

I forgot how all this started.

Warren “had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard University Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member starting in 1995.”

So I googled and was reminded. So she's less than one percent OF one percent Native American but changed her ethnicity at Law School and spoke of how her parents had to elope due to Native American bigotry.

What in the actual Fock?

Warren spiked the football alright, just in the wrong endzone. :doh:

• Like 2

:lol: Congrats on your "win" democrats. You don't look stupid at all.

True Native Americans should be pissed. Can you imagine if she changed her ethnicity to African American despite being less than one percent OF one percent black? They'd make fun of her relentlessly.

They'll take any win they can get.

True Native Americans should be pissed. Can you imagine if she changed her ethnicity to African American despite being less than one percent OF one percent black? They'd make fun of her relentlessly.

Rachel dolezal is blacker than Warren is Indian.

Just read where the Average American is twice as more Native American than Elizabeth Warren.

:doh: :lol:

Wellcher in Chief:

------------------

President Donald Trump claims he "didn't say" that he would pay $1 million to Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for taking DNA test to review her Native American heritage, after she released the results of one on Monday morning.

"Who cares?" Trump said when asked about the DNA test. When pressed on the once-promised $1 million payment, Trump responded: "I didn't say that. You better read it again."

In fact, Trump did promise $1 million, during a July rally.

He's the Chronic Husker of Presidents! :shocking:

Less than 1/2 a drop of Native American out of 192 ounces of Blood :lol:

Just watched the tape.

Donald Trump said. Ill give a million dollars if Warren takes a DNA test to prove she is Indian (Native American).

She clearly did not do that, in fact she proved how white she really is. Shes actually Whiter than the average white person in the U.S.

:doh:

Just watched the tape.

Donald Trump said. Ill give a million dollars if Warren takes a DNA test to prove she is Indian (Native American).

She clearly did not do that, in fact she proved how white she really is. Shes actually Whiter than the average white person in the U.S.

:doh:

Yep but you can see how the left is gonna play it just by the libs posts in this thread.

Yep but you can see how the left is gonna play it just by the libs posts in this thread.

desperate for any sign of an almost win

ROTFLOMAO would probably be the answer.

Saw thread title and thought it was a troll.

Open thread and see that MDC is serious.

What a collosal fail.

He may want to look up the definition of 1/2000.

It does not equal Pocahontas.

Custer has more native blood than she does

Heres the question: how much does a person have to be to be considered part of that ethnicity? Whats the cutoff?

Either way, shes WAY beyond the dam cutoff and shouldnt be proud of the results cause she just played herself

You focking idiots on the left will never cease to amaze me.

MDC with the massive fail. Chin up slugger, maybe next time.

• Like 1

Reality running from thread to thread and backpedaling like a clown on a unicycle. :doublethumbsup:

Reality running from thread to thread and backpedaling like a clown on a unicycle. :doublethumbsup:

Let Pocahontas tell HER truth.

Her truth, not the truth. Corey Booker likes to use “her truth”.

Focking space cadets

So are we gonna get a ruling on the cut off for how much you have to be part of a certain race to claim it? 1/16th?

So the polygraph tester of Ford administered the DNA test for Fauxcohauntus?

Really? :huh:

So are we gonna get a ruling on the cut off for how much you have to be part of a certain race to claim it? 1/16th?

I think that anything less than 5% and you are pushing it to be classified as anything other than a mutt. I am sure that I have all sorts different nationalities, but I don't keep track of anything less than 25%.

ETA - I guess the Cherokee's use 1/32nd as their rule of thumb.

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2012/05/16/152822762/minority-rules-who-gets-to-claim-status-as-a-person-of-color

Stanford University professor Carlos D. Bustamante did the DNA test.

Zero chance that is the same person who conducted the Ford Polygraph too. Can't be. That would be the craziest thing ever and I don't believe it.

ETA: Jerry Hanafin, who conducted the polygraph test on Ford.

#FakeNews

Stanford University professor Carlos D. Bustamante did the DNA test.

Zero chance that is the same person who conducted the Ford Polygraph too. Can't be. That would be the craziest thing ever and I don't believe it.

ETA: Jerry Hanafin, who conducted the polygraph test on Ford.

#FakeNews

Thank you. I thought it sounded far fetched but in todays world, you never know.

I think that anything less than 5% and you are pushing it to be classified as anything other than a mutt. I am sure that I have all sorts different nationalities, but I don't keep track of anything less than 25%.

ETA - I guess the Cherokee's use 1/32nd as their rule of thumb.

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2012/05/16/152822762/minority-rules-who-gets-to-claim-status-as-a-person-of-color

I figured it was either 1/16 or 1/32

lol, you buy this?

"strong evidence" of Native Ancestor somewhere 6-10 generations ago

that makes her AT BEST 1/128th Indian

and since when do "people" analyze tests, they are all computer generated

Not necessarily. What if she had two full native Americans in the 6th generation of her family tree, and part NA in subsequent generations? You're assuming a single native American ancestor breeding with 100% non-NA (European) in subsequent generations.

I think the max approaches 1/32, exactly what the Cherokees required to establish NA ancestry at the time of her original claim.