Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Looks like Pocahontas is Native American after all

Imagine being so out of touch that you thought releasing this info was a good idea..

:doh:

This will be the beginning of the end for her.

Why would she change her ethnic background from White to Native American even though she is less than 1% Native American?

https://twitter.com/jimgeraghty/status/1051917800686702593

A 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color.”

Real women of color should be outraged. This is akin to stolen valor. :thumbsdown:

Imagine being so out of touch that you thought releasing this info was a good idea..

Yeah I don't get it. In the big scheme of things this means nothing really......only that you double down on stupid little lies. I mean maybe she actually thought she was like a quarter Native American or something. Just come out and say you were mistaken. :dunno:

But doubling down on stupidity makes her look like a fool.

The memes are going to be great for this one.

Post your DNA results.

Even if it means proving you're a focking retard.

Let Pocahontas tell HER truth.

Her truth, not the truth. Corey Booker likes to use her truth.

Focking space cadets

Is that the liberal version of alternative truth?

Can the OP change IS to ISNT in the title?

No shiit. I mean can you imagine doing a 23andMe DNA test, it coming back you have 0.05% African lineage and then going to work the next day and change your ethnicity to African American?

Dear God. :doh:

Trump should send Fauxcahontas a check for 1/1024th of a Million dollars. :overhead:

Trump should send Fauxcahontas a check for 1/1024th of a Million dollars. :overhead:

Thats almost $1000. Not bad. I bet he welches on this debt too though.

Like most "fish stories" (see Dr.Ford) over time the truth gets lost. I bet Elizabeth Warren truly believed she was more Native American than she actually turns out to be. Maybe Grandma got the facts wrong in her Dementia and told you a story and you told brother who told cousin Benny. Next thing you know you have it in your mind you are "part of something cool". A lineage.....a heritage.

When in fact 200 years ago your great great great great great great great great great grandpappy got some little indian girl preggos. And everybody else in your family tree is White Euro decent.

My problem is actually double downing though once you know the truth. That's what I cannot figure out.

Thats almost $1000. Not bad. I bet he welches on this debt too though.

Pot/kettle. Gotta love a known welcher calling other people that. Self delusion for 200 Alex

• Like 1

Remember when RP bet that Sharon Dingbat Angle would win, then kept coming back under other aliases? That was funny.

🐕 🤡 😆

Remember when RP bet that Sharon Dingbat Angle would win, then kept coming back under other aliases? That was funny.

Pot/kettle, once again. Yer funny

It gets better...

She submitted multiple recipes to the Indian Cookbook Pow Wow Chow. Signed them all

Elizabeth Warren- Cherokee

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146628/amp/Elizabeth-Warrens-Pow-Wow-Chow-Cherokee-recipes-word-word-COPIES-famous-FRENCH-chefs-techniques.html

Oh, they were also plagiarized.

This is the gift that keeps giving.

DNA and genetic makeup are not the same thing.

Warren's DNA report did not measure actual Native American DNA. The report actually measured Colombian, Mexican and Peruvian DNA. Of which Warren *may* have a tiny, tiny fraction - possibly.

Looks as if Trump is off the hook. MAGA

When in fact 200 years ago your great great great great great great great great great grandpappy got some little indian girl preggos.

:first:

or it turns into how the white man is always holding people down.

Who knows. A lot of liberals LOVE her, regardless.

The article n the OP even says that Trump was like, "I don't care anymore..."

Far left wing nutburger ShoTard is full on defending her over at foottballgheys. Yeah, his claim of center is such BS just like everything out of his cakehole.

Is that the liberal version of alternative truth?

It’s wrong regardless. It’s a cover up for what we used to call BullShlt.

Fauxcohintis is better.

Sitting Bullsh!t is good too.

Spreading bull

So the polygraph tester of Ford administered the DNA test for Fauxcohauntus?

Any of us who have had family in North America for a good long time have likely got a First Nations great great great great grandma or three. My brother did this family research tracing us back and found one with us. The French Canadian side of my family isn't straight French, it's spiced with British and German too. Like many people, I'm as First Nation as Elizabeth Warren and I'm certainly grateful that coupling occurred or I wouldn't be here, but it's not something many if any have latched onto as firmly as she has (to advance her career).

Like most "fish stories" (see Dr.Ford) over time the truth gets lost. I bet Elizabeth Warren truly believed she was more Native American than she actually turns out to be. Maybe Grandma got the facts wrong in her Dementia and told you a story and you told brother who told cousin Benny. Next thing you know you have it in your mind you are "part of something cool". A lineage.....a heritage.

When in fact 200 years ago your great great great great great great great great great grandpappy got some little indian girl preggos. And everybody else in your family tree is White Euro decent.

My problem is actually double downing though once you know the truth. That's what I cannot figure out.

What you apparently can't figure out is how to use Google. Warren has been consistent in pointing to one ancestor, her Great Great Great Grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith as the one her mother and grandmother have said was a Native American.

Boston Globe

Bustamante calculated that Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears in her family tree “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.” That timing fits Warren’s family lore, passed down during her Oklahoma upbringing, that her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was at least partially Native American.

Smith was born in the late 1700s. She identified as white in historical documents, though at the time Indians faced discrimination, and Smith would have had strong incentives to call herself white if possible.

And of course in all of this your keep skip over why this is a story in the first place.

Boston Globe

Questions over Warren’s ethnicity have dogged her since her 2012 Senate campaign, when she was challenging Republican senator Scott Brown, who had been elected in a stunning upset special election in 2010. That’s when GOP operatives found archival stories in the Harvard Crimson of a Harvard Law School spokesman referring to her as a Native American as a way to show the school had a diverse faculty.

Which was totally proven to be false

And during all of this, you have completely overlooked President Trump making something that wasn't an issue into one.

It would be nice if you actually learned the truth be putting anything down.

Heres the question: how much does a person have to be to be considered part of that ethnicity? Whats the cutoff?

Either way, shes WAY beyond the dam cutoff and shouldnt be proud of the results cause she just played herself

Depends on the tribe... many tribes you have to be at least 25% to be considered enrolled on the books.

A few are decendancy... so you have to show an enrolled ancestor back to whenever the tribe decides. I think many are say the 1920's or 30's.

Besides getting a job, high level welfare in this case, why would anyone want to claim to be an American Indian?

Besides getting a job, high level welfare in this case, why would anyone want to claim to be an American Indian?

Uhhmmm.. it's what a person is? Why would you claim to be white? What a stupid focking question.