Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Another nosy neighbor fired for stalking and questioning black guy in his own apt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/hilary-brooke-apartment-patty-st-louis.html

The latest white lady to follow and question a black guy trying to get into his own apt. She was shamed and fired. My question is what is her expected outcome if she is right? If hes some kind of criminal, why would you want to be around? Whats next, follow a Mexican with gang tattoos because you suspect hes a cartel member? Whats the positive possible outcome for that?

Good. This is the one I was mentioning in another thread, what a b!tch....

What a . Was there a thread here about the black guy babysitting his white friend's kids? Same scenario, some do-gooder white making herself look stupid.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/latest-living-while-black-viral-moment-is-video-of-st/article_0dc0327d-aa36-5025-a3a5-bbf8a49c7754.html

"I'm uncomfortable"

Fock you.

So SHE posted this? Dumb cont. Maybe the only upside to the prevalence of cameras and idiots who posted this stuff is there actually consequences for these idiots.

But all the suits at the country club said racism was dead...

And institutional racism has been defeated. I really don't care what people think in their heads, it is how they act that matters. Pointing at every god blessed situation in order to color it with a racist hue is really dumb, but here we finally have an instance that one can rationally assign to a racist behavior, and looky at the result, she got what she deserved....

And institutional racism has been defeated. I really don't care what people think in their heads, it is how they act that matters. Pointing at every god blessed situation in order to color it with a racist hue is really dumb, but here we finally have an instance that one can rationally assign to a racist behavior, and looky at the result, she got what she deserved....

It's over your head, no worries.

It's over your head, no worries.

If that helps you maintain your indefensible position, so be it...

But all the suits at the country club said racism was dead...

Racism is alive and well and living mostly in black people's brains. This woman lives in St. Louis. Everyone in St. Louis is absolutely bat shlt crazy and afraid of everybody else. Black and white. Someone should put a security fence around that city.

Many times you guys have asked me questions and to be a voice of black people. Now I'm going to ask you, wtf is wrong with your people when it comes to calling the police about dumb sh1t?

There was the woman who tried to call the police on the black family that was barbecuing in the park in Oakland. She said they were illegally using coal.

There was the white man that called the police on a black woman because he believed her coupon was fake.

There was the white woman who called the police on a young girl because she was selling water in front of her own home. The white woman said the girl needed a permit.

Starbucks manager called the police for guys who didn't order anything. If they were panhandling, yes, but they weren't.

Is it a power trip? I just don't understand....

I got three theories. Could be none of them is right.

Like police shootings, these aren't new, they're just a lot more visible thanks to telephones.

These are new, because the Trump crew feels empowered? Or,

It's like a bad virus. White Chicks these other white chick calling cops on black person so then she feels like that's an option. And even though they see the negative outcome, people are such desperate attention whores that they do it anyway.

In this case, the chicks clearly crazy and she's all pumped up about me too and Kavanagh.

One time a while back I was starting to drive away from the apartment where I lived and was receiving a call. I pulled up next to one of the other units, in the place where I lived, to park and take the call. Later that night, the cops come to my door asking me what I was doing in that location. Because one of my neighbors called 911 because they didn't know what I was doing parking in front of their building and sitting in the car.

I'm a white guy. Sometimes there are just nosy paranoid neighbors. No need to blow up on the racist card every single time a white person accuses a black person of something.

Many times you guys have asked me questions and to be a voice of black people. Now I'm going to ask you, wtf is wrong with your people when it comes to calling the police about dumb sh1t?

There was the woman who tried to call the police on the black family that was barbecuing in the park in Oakland. She said they were illegally using coal.

There was the white man that called the police on a black woman because he believed her coupon was fake.

There was the white woman who called the police on a young girl because she was selling water in front of her own home. The white woman said the girl needed a permit.

Starbucks manager called the police for guys who didn't order anything. If they were panhandling, yes, but they weren't.

I wish I had an answer for you, but this is beyond my understanding.

I can tell you that I am aware of some people who are just like this, and they target just about anyone with their angry vitriol, but they don't call the police all the time, beats me. I guess there is just no shortage of stupid dirtbags,

I just think whites are either insensitive to the fact that police interactions with black suspects can go deadly wrong or are acutely aware.

Without video evidence and even with it, a white person's account of a situation trumps the black persons.

I don't think the white women would have called the police on a little white boy in my moon video, lol.

The people I know from St Lucia are incredibly laid back and Christian to a fault. It's sad that every illogical excuse will be made to absolve the police lady of this crime.

I just think whites are either insensitive to the fact that police interactions with black suspects can go deadly wrong or are acutely aware.

Without video evidence and even with it, a white person's account of a situation trumps the black persons.

I don't think the white women would have called the police on a little white boy in my moon video, lol.

The people I know from St Lucia are incredibly laid back and Christian to a fault. It's sad that every illogical excuse will be made to absolve the police lady of this crime.

Like I mentioned above, I'm white and someone called 911 on me for talking on the phone in my car in front of their apartment building. The cops were not that nice to me about it even though it was my own apartment complex. There must have been something bad going on that I wasn't aware of I'm guessing, but all the same. Get over it. Don't fight back. Don't reach into your pockets or behind something. In bad areas, everyday the cops deal with the dregs of life constantly. Get over it.

So, we're to believe that it's mostly white people calling 911 for BS? Ha ha! Now that shite is funny.

So, we're to believe that it's mostly white people calling 911 for BS? Ha ha! Now that shite is funny.

I have no idea what the race was of the person who called 911 on me, but the cops slipped and said "she".

Recently, in my current location, a lady called the apartment complex office on me for driving the wrong way down a one way street that we all live on. It was purely a bone-headed mistake by me as I was thinking about work stuff, and went into the wrong entrance, but not a big deal. The office called me saying that she took my license plate number down and wanted to report me for doing this all the time. I did it once. The office lady was laughing and called her a 'Nosey Nelly".

Wood not.

I think she has a secret fantasy and was hoping he Wood.

I think that is a broad brush you are painting with, but interactions with police tend to go wrong regardless of race, but more pointedly based on actions during the interactions. I feel sad for you that you think this way, believe it to be true, but i do understand why.

I am confident that if I believed every thing right wing nuts put out there that I would have some really flawed beliefs as well. I am grateful that I have been able to avoid the left and right wing nutjob propaganda.

Already, new Theory. It ain't the trumpets, it's the Liberals.

Wait for it...

We have an entire generation or two of people who think it is their god-given right not to be uncomfortable or scared or nervous or whatever. They're also cowards and lazy. So if they're uncomfortable, rather than doing something about it themselves, they feel that they should do as they were trained when they were five: Ask an adult! Call a policeman!

How much is pulling this out of my hiney. Look at what this woman said out loud as justification for her being a racist Conte:

" I'm uncomfortable!"

Who the cares? But honestly, when you start unwinding all of these type of events? That's what it boils down to, now doesn't it?

" I'm uncomfortable and somebody should do something about it because God forbid I spend one second of my entire worthless existence being anything less than safe snuggly and secure!"

...and there you have it.

• Like 2

You know what? I'm going to say that I agree, the media can focus on events in such a way to make you believe things are much bigger than they actually are. White people and black people interact every day all over the United States without police. Perhaps these stories are just blown up and made to seem more common than they actually are.

I know I want to scream to the public that yes, there is heavy crime and deaths caused at the hands of blacks but there are so many more hard working law abiding citizens. That fact seems to be lost when everyday you hear about shootings and robberies.

So, just as I want you to not judge blacks as all one way, I won't will try not to judge you guys either.

We should have a TV show where we discuss hot button issues and current events from opposing sides.

I think people would tune in and enjoy our perspectives.

BUT, you know what, I think there is also a tendency to downplay what "we" perceive to be racist interactions.

Don't just tell me that these women are behaving normal and that race had nothing to do with their response.

Who calls the police on a little girl selling water or on a little boy who touched her butt?

Yes, that is crazy calling the police on someone in their car, but at least that makes some sense because you didn't have the opportunity to say, hey, I live here, this is my key to my apartment.

Don't just try to gaslight me. See things from my perspective.

Black people have 911 on speed dial. I spent many nights chasing radio calls for nonsense. Who do people think was calling all the time?

You should be more concerned with black on black crime than one dopey moonbat white woman. HTH

BUT, you know what, I think there is also a tendency to downplay what "we" perceive to be racist interactions.

Don't just tell me that these women are behaving normal and that race had nothing to do with their response.

Who calls the police on a little girl selling water or on a little boy who touched her butt?

Yes, that is crazy calling the police on someone in their car, but at least that makes some sense because you didn't have the opportunity to say, hey, I live here, this is my key to my apartment.

Don't just try to gaslight me. See things from my perspective.

Valid. I think all of these things you have mentioned happen, as with those mentioned above, but I question the frequency and impact, I just think that the focus is missing the most important of societies needs.....JMHO

• Like 1

Black people have 911 on speed dial. I spent many nights chasing radio calls for nonsense. Who do people think was calling all the time?

Lol...are you a former police officer?

Lol...are you a former police officer?

Yes. And I've answered more nonsense 911 calls than legit. Way more.

• Like 1

Well, you should give your opinion more!!

How do you feel about all of these racially charged news stories?

Well, you should give your opinion more!!

How do you feel about all of these racially charged news stories?

It's all the left has to offer. They complain about police. I wonder where the police rank as far as problems affecting the AA community? I'd say schools are a bigger problem, but we all know who have been running them for the past fifty years. And they can't claim money is a problem, we spend plenty. Jobs? Well it's the left that want to import people from other countries. Whose jobs will they be taking? Too many blacks in prison? Ok, but who do they think are the victims of crimes committed by blacks? That would be mostly black people. Shouid we ignore those victims?
  • Like 1

It's all the left has to offer. They complain about police. I wonder where the police rank as far as problems affecting the AA community? I'd say schools are a bigger problem, but we all know who have been running them for the past fifty years. And they can't claim money is a problem, we spend plenty. Jobs? Well it's the left that want to import people from other countries. Whose jobs will they be taking? Too many blacks in prison? Ok, but who do they think are the victims of crimes committed by blacks? That would be mostly black people. Shouid we ignore those victims?

Agree 100 times over. Focusing on that which really matters seems like a skill where many people are deficient.

This is how you know he's a fake. Cops don't answer 9-1-1 calls. Nine-one-one operators do.