Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Meow

Enjoy it, will be the only year.

Holeee sh!t Montana Division.... get it together!

Enjoy it, will be the only year.

As the winner of 4 of the past 6 titles, El Division Montana, like it's namesake, is one that doesn't focus on gaudy regular season stats........Such silliness is more the purview of the Marino Division....like it's namesake.

This is the time of year in which championship rosters like mine are playing with the lineups, looking at what moves need to be made, etc, all with an eye towards glory when true glory is earned and etched into the record books.

Speaking of.... which team was it last year in our league that scored all the points, made some good win now trades, and everyone assumed it was going to rampage it's way through the playoffs to a title? I'm admittedly only looking at the current division leaders in an effort to recall who it was, but their name isn't coming to mind.

Another week, another high score.....yawn

I know the mighty sweatermeats are also used to this. :doublethumbsup:

Hell, the Marino division went 4-0 this week :banana:

Another week, another high score.....yawn

I know the mighty sweatermeats are also used to this. :doublethumbsup:

:

Your team has legitimate core elements to it and must be respected... whereas Meat is the equivalent of a cocksure undercover agent prancing out to a meet in an isolated corn field, completely oblivious to the fact that he was found out days ago.

Meat is +161 pts at RB due to Alvin Kumite and James Caan....But Lil Al is now relegated to a time share with the return of Big Dicck Mark Ingram....and with a LeVeon return imminent, Jimmy wouldnt even be start-able on SkiColts roster. In other words, its over. The only question is whether the Narc realizes it along with the rest of us.

Pretty sure roids make your diick shrink not grow.

ask trumpuretha

A congrats is in order to BigTrain for stealing the kittendoodles bid for the weekly high score. :cheers:

Fuckin Ertz :wall:

In honor of win #10, I present you fagsticks with another cute kat vid..

Ahhh yes. The Kat's are on a glorious run, the likes of which only I am familiar......Let me tell the rest of you, it is a glorious feeling dominating the world in such powerful and explosive ways......Women flock to you without even knowing why.....Narcs stay out of your way, not out of fear, but out of respect and knowledge that you are serving the greater good.....Lesser men offer to pay for your meals in hopes of getting into your good graces....Chefs declare your meals to be on the house, making the actions of lesser men pointless....Lesser men then offer other mafioso like favors in hopes of again getting into your good graces......All in all, it is a splendid life to lead.

Your Padrino and Savior is quite happy for the Kat franchise, as it has suffered many a lean year and we feel that everyone deserves their moment in the sun. It is our duty however, to warn the Kat people, and to illustrate said warning with a lesson from the past. For example, just last season there was a franchise that made several moves for big name talent, began the season something like 7-0, lead the league in points, and was considered a prohibitive favorite to win a title. Yet when the time came, that franchise failed to deliver a championship to it's city. History remembers champions, which is why nobody recalls this team from last season that we all vaguely remember existing, but whose name we cannot recall for the life of us.

With that lesson now at the forefront, the possible future of the Kat people suddenly shifts into focus quite clearly. That future being one that involves us all struggling to recall their name approximately a year from now. That future begins this week, as the undefeated and explosive Kat people are finally forced to face a franchise as it uses championship pedigree and godlike moxie to fight it's way out of a valley between the greatest past this league has ever known and the greatest future this league will ever know. But even with a 10-1 start, the Kat people will have a chance to recover. I, your Padrino and Savior, will be rooting for them.

going to suck having that team in a dynasty league and the league folds :lol:

:highfive:

Ahhh yes. The Kat's are on a glorious run, the likes of which only I am familiar......Let me tell the rest of you, it is a glorious feeling dominating the world in such powerful and explosive ways......Women flock to you without even knowing why.....Narcs stay out of your way, not out of fear, but out of respect and knowledge that you are serving the greater good.....Lesser men offer to pay for your meals in hopes of getting into your good graces....Chefs declare your meals to be on the house, making the actions of lesser men pointless....Lesser men then offer other mafioso like favors in hopes of again getting into your good graces......All in all, it is a splendid life to lead.

Your Padrino and Savior is quite happy for the Kat franchise, as it has suffered many a lean year and we feel that everyone deserves their moment in the sun. It is our duty however, to warn the Kat people, and to illustrate said warning with a lesson from the past. For example, just last season there was a franchise that made several moves for big name talent, began the season something like 7-0, lead the league in points, and was considered a prohibitive favorite to win a title. Yet when the time came, that franchise failed to deliver a championship to it's city. History remembers champions, which is why nobody recalls this team from last season that we all vaguely remember existing, but whose name we cannot recall for the life of us.

With that lesson now at the forefront, the possible future of the Kat people suddenly shifts into focus quite clearly. That future being one that involves us all struggling to recall their name approximately a year from now. That future begins this week, as the undefeated and explosive Kat people fare finally forced to face a franchise as it uses championship pedigree and godlike moxie to fight it's way out of a valley between the greatest past this league has ever known and the greatest future this league will ever know. But even with a 10-1 start, the Kat people will have a chance to recover. I, your Padrino and Savior, will be rooting for them.

:lol:

You, sir, are a wordsmith of the highest order.

Seriously...good stuff. If only you weren't such a hippy liberal :D

It's also gonna suck for you if this league folds.

You will see two heterosexual life partners at your doorstep scratching you in front of your wife and kids :mad:

You will see two heterosexual life partners at your doorstep scratching you in front of your wife and kids :mad:

:D

And I will be there as well having sex with you guys. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

And I will be there as well having sex with you guys. :thumbsup:

What part of HETEROsexual did you not understand? :mad:

. But even with a 10-1 start, the Kat people will have a chance to recover. I, your Padrino and Savior, will be rooting for them.

I was just looking at your lineup for our battle this week, and I must say that this kittendoodle is kinda nervous about the possible outcome.

10-1 just might end up being a reality for us :(

I predict the score to be 189 - 124...A blow out of sorts. I'm just not too sure which one of us will be on the 189 end

Its only gay if youre on bottom.

its not gay if it's in a 3way

I was just looking at your lineup for our battle this week, and I must say that this kittendoodle is kinda nervous about the possible outcome.

10-1 just might end up being a reality for us :(

I predict the score to be 189 - 124...A blow out of sorts. I'm just not too sure which one of us will be on the 189 end

Your Padrino and Savior has warriors in Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham that can keep pace with your Saquon and Davante, but that leaves us without the horse necessary to match your leader, the long haired girly Todd.

That being said, we believe we are on the upswing and can surge into the playoffs with the look of a pedigreed champion that nobody wants to face. This outcome is possible due to the explosive potential of Aaron Jones and the belief that Amari Cooper's floor as been significantly elevated in such a way that he will become a very consistent producer the rest of the way.

You are the favorite, but we feel confident in handing you your first loss, which will upset Ed in such a way that he irrationally accuses you of something.

with 3 weeks and 4 games remaining, the schedule is not in your favor.

WEEK 11
2017 DNDL Champs
Peaces
Die Nasty El Padrino
Kat Fancy
WEEK 12
Ski Bums
2017 DNDL Champs
Professor Stats
Die Nasty El Padrino
WEEK 13
Tampa Pron Doctors
2017 DNDL Champs
2017 DNDL Champs
Ski Bums
Die Nasty El Padrino
Professor Stats
The Fleecing Neckbeards
Die Nasty El Padrino

with 3 weeks and 4 games remaining, the schedule is not in your favor.

WEEK 11

2017 DNDL Champs

Peaces

Die Nasty El Padrino

Kat Fancy

WEEK 12

Ski Bums

2017 DNDL Champs

Professor Stats

Die Nasty El Padrino

WEEK 13

Tampa Pron Doctors

2017 DNDL Champs

2017 DNDL Champs

Ski Bums

Die Nasty El Padrino

Professor Stats

The Fleecing Neckbeards

Die Nasty El Padrino

I dont see how that isnt in my favor :dunno:

Your Padrino and Savior has warriors in Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham that can keep pace with your Saquon and Davante, but that leaves us without the horse necessary to match your leader, the long haired girly Todd.

That being said, we believe we are on the upswing and can surge into the playoffs with the look of a pedigreed champion that nobody wants to face. This outcome is possible due to the explosive potential of Aaron Jones and the belief that Amari Cooper's floor as been significantly elevated in such a way that he will become a very consistent producer the rest of the way.

You are the favorite, but we feel confident in handing you your first loss, which will upset Ed in such a way that he irrationally accuses you of something.

Well, it seems like Aaron Jones does, in fact, have that explosive potential tonight. Putting up great RB1 numbers so far :mad:

Also, I'd like to talk Gypsybrat into starting Eli over Cousins (you know, the old cancel out theory) but he has regulated me to Kickers and TE coach ONLY. True story :wall:

Well, he built the team, so whatever. :angry:

Also, I'd like to talk Gypsybrat into starting Eli over Cousins (you know, the old cancel out theory) but he has regulated me to Kickers and TE coach ONLY. True story :wall:

:lol:

The cancel out theory is a valid second level strategy. You need to take control of your franchise and remind Gypsy that you see a Top.

I dont see how that isnt in my favor :dunno:

:wacko:

The cancel out theory is a valid second level strategy. You need to take control of your franchise and remind Gypsy that you see a Top.

Except it's mainly his franchise. I'm just a figurehead it seems :bench:

Except it's mainly his franchise. I'm just a figurehead it seems :bench:

Hey! The kickers and Tight Ends totally respect you!

Hey! The kickers and Tight Ends totally respect you!

Sure they do :rolleyes:

If 3 of my 4 starting WRs score zero points, its going to be more difficult for my upset plans to come to fruition.

If 3 of my 4 starting WRs score zero points, its going to be more difficult for my upset plans to come to fruition.

Well, you did your job with a 140 point effort, and I did my job by starting the wrong kicker and defense.

50 points down with 5 players yet to play, the Kats are cautiously optimistic about the eventual outcome of our game.

In a related note, I've been benched for any further kicker related calls. :thumbsdown:

Well, you did your job with a 140 point effort, and I did my job by starting the wrong kicker and defense.

50 points down with 5 players yet to play, the Kats are cautiously optimistic about the eventual outcome of our game.

In a related note, I've been benched for any further kicker related calls. :thumbsdown:

I got what I wanted out of my top players, but I felt I needed a combined 32 points instead of a combined 12 out of Cooper, Brown, and Graham. All other things being equal, this would have put me at about 160 points, at which point we are satisfied.

You have reason to be optimistic. It will take a low scoring game this evening for Your Padrino and Savior to keep things close, but at least it is still in play.

I got what I wanted out of my top players, but I felt I needed a combined 32 points instead of a combined 12 out of Cooper, Brown, and Graham. All other things being equal, this would have put me at about 160 points, at which point we are satisfied.

You have reason to be optimistic. It will take a low scoring game this evening for Your Padrino and Savior to keep things close, but at least it is still in play.

Halftime:

Cousins - 0.88

D. Cook - 2.5

Robinson - 2.2

:wall: :mad: :cry:

You fukker

Halftime:

Cousins - 0.88

D. Cook - 2.5

Robinson - 2.2

:wall: :mad: :cry:

You fukker

It was all going according to scheme until desperation time resulted in a normal performance from Kissing Kirk Kousins. That being said, it was apparent that the pressure of facing such a pedigreed champion had an effect.

Having those 3 players combine for only 30 points is all one could ask for.