Sign in to follow this  
eagerowl

Mack or Ito?

Mack.

Just a feeling. Pick.

But if you want to know for sure , Seafoam knows for sure, but you won’t get your answer from Seafoam until after the games have been played.

Mack would be my pick of those two.

Freeman has barely played all year and Ito still hasn’t been more than a flex. I think he’s a bit of a trap. Mack there’s some hype around him this week but why? Colts are set to pass more than any team in history and are always losing, that’s not a recipe for running success.

Last weeks performance.

Favor Mack.........Last weekend was his first shot off a lengthy injury and he showed he could be productive while the featured back for Indy while Ito Smith still is considered a backup to Coleman....He is talented enough to be a number #2-back...if...Indy's defense can hold without their offense chasing points and forced to be pass heavy.....

Mack had over 30 targets also in the passing game.

Mack.

Just a feeling. Pick.

But if you want to know for sure , Seafoam knows for sure, but you won’t get your answer from Seafoam until after the games have been played.

Mack would be my pick of those two.

HAHA, nice...………..and he (the expert sf) watches on tv!

well, for this week they are playing buffalo so game script might allow for more rushing if colts get a lead. i guess this would be the logic

Freeman has barely played all year and Ito still hasn’t been more than a flex. I think he’s a bit of a trap. Mack there’s some hype around him this week but why? Colts are set to pass more than any team in history and are always losing, that’s not a recipe for running success.

over what period was this?

2017. In 14 games, Mack averaged 2 targets a game. Of course, that was without Luck.

Ito Smith had 140 catches in college for what it's worth.

I'm the only one thinking Ito, like his schedule better than Colts. Mack will be facing Jags 2x, Houston, and Titans in the upcoming weeks. Mack always hurt also

over what period was this?

Last season

I'm the only one thinking Ito, like his schedule better than Colts. Mack will be facing Jags 2x, Houston, and Titans in the upcoming weeks. Mack always hurt also

Injuries are a concern.