Sign in to follow this  
bugzy

Dion Lewis RB#11 ROS?

How on earth does fftoday have Dion ranked 11th ROS? I was gonna ask if he was droppable at this point. Does anyone think he has a chance to do much with how bad things are going in Tenn ?

Lol it’s comical.

Unless I'm reading them wrong they have Lewis at #24 ROS. At #11 they have Carlos Hyde which is a bit of reach as well.

Unless I'm reading them wrong they have Lewis at #24 ROS. At #11 they have Carlos Hyde which is a bit of reach as well.

Oh wow they just moved him down to #24 from #11.

How on earth does fftoday have Dion ranked 11th ROS? I was gonna ask if he was droppable at this point. Does anyone think he has a chance to do much with how bad things are going in Tenn ?

I had a chuckle when I was looking at that recently too. I couldn’t believe what I saw. I figured the site was not updated or some kind of mistake. I don’t see how Lewis, with that offense, could even be in the top 40. Henry too

Keep typing and he might be down to 36.

• Like 1

Keep typing and he might be down to 36.

Lol. He has Cohen way below him. That is pretty funny....who really would want Lewis over Cohen?

Cohen easly

I’m very disappointed with Lewis this season.

But as a whole the Titans don’t have anyone that worth more then a roster spot.

its funny over on Rotoworld, there is a guy saying that Ekeler is nothing but a handcuff even in PPR

dude is the no 16 scoring back, and you have guys still starting guys like Lewis

its funny over on Rotoworld, there is a guy saying that Ekeler is nothing but a handcuff even in PPR

dude is the no 16 scoring back, and you have guys still starting guys like Lewis

LOL. Truth.

Lewis might have a chance to be that high, but they (Tenn) for some reason feel they have to play that turtle-like slug that was a star in the overrated sec-that conference that doesn't go anywhere to play anybody. Really Lewis is alot better than Henry, no contest. Too bad for Lewis, maybe Henry is Bf to one of the coaches daughters......................................?

Cohen easly

I’m very disappointed with Lewis this season.

But as a whole the Titans don’t have anyone that worth more then a roster spot.

I may drop Lewis for Jalen Richard. It appears Lynch will be out for some time, so maybe this will increase his role, although I know Doug Martin is also there.

Also thinking of doing the same move.

Read about Lynch today.

Richard I think is the better pick up.

Martin just seems done.

I just dropped him, so everyone should hold... that said, his schedule ROS isn't ideal, and that offense is awful

I dropped him for Kirk this morning. Then I traded Chris Godwin to a receiver poor team for Chris Carson. I looked at his player card, felt sad, then moved on.

Lewis and Henry have no business being on anyone's roster. Same goes for Amari Cooper, Chris Hogan and a couple other turds I can't remember off the top of my head. Unless your league awards some sort of prize for last place.

Lewis and Henry have no business being on anyone's roster. Same goes for Amari Cooper, Chris Hogan and a couple other turds I can't remember off the top of my head.

Fournette and Cook?

I did it.....I finally did it......

Cut Lewis......

I gotta tell you....I feel so much better now.

Rotoworld has him as a Start in their "Start 'em" list. Of course they also have Corey Davis as a start. Not sure that I am buying anyone in that offense as a start right now.

Dion Lewis is on waivers in our league. Is he really cuttable?

Cleared waivers in mine....

Dion Lewis is on waivers in our league. Is he really cuttable?

Pick up ASAP. I think he can win you a Championship.

/sarcasm off

Crazy thing is Titans are still in first place, so they might stick with this thing one might call a "game plan".

I think its too soon to drop either.

It could be.

But I dropped Henry after week two, and he’s still available.

And he’s been awful.

So maybe not.

These are the teams TEN has played, good defenses mostly or not?

Miami

Hou

Jax

Phi

Buf

Bal

I think they have some better matchups after the BYE, I would add Lewis in a PPR but expect RB4 returns and maybe Flex 2 in my lineup.

Lewis has hope. I am not so sure Henry does. At least not this season. Their downside is 5 or less points so it tough to keep the faith.

These are the teams TEN has played, good defenses mostly or not?

Miami

Hou

Jax

Phi

Buf

Bal

I think they have some better matchups after the BYE, I would add Lewis in a PPR but expect RB4 returns and maybe Flex 2 in my lineup.

Phil, I feel so much better today knowing that I traded Royce and Lewis for Chubb and Mack. I absolutely hated owning those former two guys.....dead weight....I knew I would never play them except if I absolutely had to. Now I can watch other guys in my league pick them up and suffer like me for 6 weeks.

Phil, I feel so much better today knowing that I traded Royce and Lewis for Chubb and Mack. I absolutely hated owning those former two guys.....dead weight....I knew I would never play them except if I absolutely had to. Now I can watch other guys in my league pick them up and suffer like me for 6 weeks.

I dumped Lewis yesterday and picked up Duke Johnson. I still have Freeman on my roster as well but that's only because I can't drop him due to Thursday's game locking him in until next Tuesday. I'll be dumping him next week for sure for whatever I can find on the waiver. At this point, Freeman is just as worthless as Lewis.

Kind of feel like Lewis might be a good play today.

I predict a coming out party for Lewis today!

(I finally cut his ass this week)

I was able to get him back. The bye helped. So I am back in on this show.

I dropped Duke Johnson cuz Cleveland.

I got him back too....but strictly as an upside bench stash. He has been a model of mediocrity (or worse) and inconsistency.

Hoping for a decent showing from him and the entire offense in the back half of the season...but not holding my breathe.

Same here Stone. I have confidence that Lewis is a decent player but he needs some help from the situation. And the titans are not offering that at all. We shall see!