Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

I'm drunk. Who should I rape

Wife ? Wouldn't be rape - we are married.

Cat ? Wouldn't be rape - she's been asking for it !

Mrs Palm and her five fat daughters is the safe play. :bench:

Well that's the great thing about today's liberals: you actually don't have to rape anyone in order to be accused of rape.

This place seriously needs a dislike button. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

:wave:

Whiskey d*ck and a hallway the size of the Panama canal is not the formula for a successful rape.

Whiskey d*ck and a hallway the size of the Panama canal is not the formula for a successful rape.

True... But Im really good at screaming: Please! Dont! Stop!

I think the fact that almost nobody posts here anymore is sufficent.

Have you got Serena Williams phone number?

That sounds like a lot of work. All you have to do these days is a few minutes of an unsuccessful fully clothed Dry Hump and Wham! It's rape!

Well that's the great thing about today's liberals: you actually don't have to rape anyone in order to be accused of rape.

Very true. Interacting with a liberal woman in any capacity, even over the phone, is a perilous act.

:wave:

You always seem to show up at just the right time.

:wub:

Wife ? Wouldn't be rape - we are married.

Cat ? Wouldn't be rape - she's been asking for it !

Mrs Palm and her five fat daughters is the safe play. :bench:

1. If you really have a wife I'm sure she isn't worthy of raping. So no to that.

2. Your cat would just be saying in meow talk, "I can't feel anything. Are you actually in me?"

3. Your hand probably still has poop on it from you sticking all of your fingers into your butt. So you may want to take your monthly shower about now.

Nope. Can't help you here.

Snowflake

Correct. Rape is a term used in weaponized form where ever it might work as a tool to get what one wants, sadly the increased misuse is really hurtful, there are people out there who actually HAVE been raped....

Correct. Rape is a term used in weaponized form where ever it might work as a tool to get what one wants, sadly the increased misuse is really hurtful, there are people out there who actually HAVE been raped....

That has been the case long before #metoo. For example, when a receiver gets interfered with quite obviously, they say that he got raped. If the refs do a bad job, then you got raped.

Are you saying that the term should not be used like it used to be or are you focusing on the most recent use of the word?

shlt crumb

See, you and I could be friends if you weren't such a child. We both have a great distain for HT which I find admirable. But alas, you're an idiot so....

Snowflake

Yeah, because not wanting to have the same few turds turn this into a political slap fight, really makes me a snowflake.

See, you and I could be friends if you weren't such a child. We both have a great distain for HT which I find admirable. But alas, you're an idiot so....

Child at work here. Nothing to see folks.

Yeah, because not wanting to have the same few turds turn this into a political slap fight, really makes me a snowflake.

My apologies, I thought you weren't into rape.

Now that I know your are.... How you doin? :wub:

My apologies, I thought you weren't into rape.

Now that I know your are.... How you doin? :wub:

Bend over and I’ll show you. :o

Bend over and I’ll show you. :o

:banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 1

Pretty soon it will be considered harassment if you DONT rape. What, you discriminate against women now and only rape the hot ones? Not raping a black woman just because she’s black?

Mooooooon River.....

Ram it, cram it, jam it...

Up the poop chute. :banana:

That has been the case long before #metoo. For example, when a receiver gets interfered with quite obviously, they say that he got raped. If the refs do a bad job, then you got raped.

Are you saying that the term should not be used like it used to be or are you focusing on the most recent use of the word?

I believe the term rape should be used based on its definition

unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

By way of example NOT how this woman attempts to pervert it at about 3:00

Pretty soon it will be considered harassment if you DONT rape. What, you discriminate against women now and only rape the hot ones? Not raping a black woman just because she’s black?

No you didn't not rape me honky white man. I got better curves than those white skinny bimbos you like to rape. I'm calling my senator as this is direct racism at work here.

No you didn't not rape me honky white man. I got better curves than those white skinny bimbos you like to rape. I'm calling my senator as this is direct racism at work here.

#Rapemetoo

I believe the term rape should be used based on its definition

unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

By way of example NOT how this woman attempts to pervert it at about 3:00

Ah, so you are one of those "politically correct" people. Got it.

Ah, so you are one of those "politically correct" people. Got it.

I don't think I am, I think I am the opposite of that....but I am open to alternative ideas......