Sign in to follow this  
Raider 84

Mikel Leshoure arrested

I'm sure this clown will be suspended for getting arrested twice with marijuana. What an idiot!

I give him kudos for trying to eat it. Way to go soldier...

fml... even when the Lions are on the way up we can't keep clean; too much weed in the D.

jdon

IT'S GETTING WORSE...

(Rotoworld) Updating previous items, Lions RB Mikel Leshoure's March 12 arrest for marijuana possession is a felony charge. Analysis: The police term is "possession of marijuana/second offense" because Leshoure was arrested twice for the same misdeed. Police did acknowledge Leshoure stopped eating the weed after officers caught him in the act following a traffic stop. The Detroit Free Press points out that Leshoure may face a six-game suspension for multiple violations of NFL policy. After missing his entire rookie year, Leshoure needs to start worrying about his roster spot.

Best is one concussion from never playing again IMO. Leshore was drafted to be the power back, yet has never stepped on the field and is looking to start this year suspended. Not to mention I have serious doubts about his work ethic if he's been pulled over for pot twice, and is supposed to be rehabing an injury. Kevin Smith absolutely can't stay healthy, but has signed on for one more year 2012.

Detroit's rb has potential to put up very solid FF points. They just don't have a running back that can stay healthy :wall:

IT'S GETTING WORSE...

(Rotoworld) Updating previous items, Lions RB Mikel Leshoure's March 12 arrest for marijuana possession is a felony charge. Analysis: The police term is "possession of marijuana/second offense" because Leshoure was arrested twice for the same misdeed. Police did acknowledge Leshoure stopped eating the weed after officers caught him in the act following a traffic stop. The Detroit Free Press points out that Leshoure may face a six-game suspension for multiple violations of NFL policy. After missing his entire rookie year, Leshoure needs to start worrying about his roster spot.

Best is one concussion from never playing again IMO. Leshore was drafted to be the power back, yet has never stepped on the field and is looking to start this year suspended. Not to mention I have serious doubts about his work ethic if he's been pulled over for pot twice, and is supposed to be rehabing an injury. Kevin Smith absolutely can't stay healthy, but has signed on for one more year 2012.

Detroit's rb has potential to put up very solid FF points. They just don't have a running back that can stay healthy :wall:

As much as I hate to say it with Best and Leshoure on my dynasty team, but Kevin Smith (or whoever they draft) is the back to own. My hope was to try and move Best and Leshoure for a mid-late 1st round pick to somebody RB needy, but nobody is going to pay me anything for a future Bubbles the Chimp and the WeedEater.

'Lions DT Nick Fairley was arrested Tuesday on a misdemeanor second degree marijuana possession charge.

Fairley was arrested just after noon following a citizen complaint about a car speeding through the neighborhood several times. The franchise has now seen its first- and second-round picks from last season arrested for weed possession in a three-week span. As this was Fairley's first known offense, he is unlikely to land in as much hot water as Mikel Leshoure'

The entire team doesn't know how to hide their weed smoking. Seriously it's not that hard.

I really hope he was eating a weed brownie or the like and not just straight up eating buds of pot. :lol:

I really hope he was eating a weed brownie or the like and not just straight up eating buds of pot. :lol:

In college I took a ski trip up to Mt Tremblant near Montreal from Delaware with a couple college buddies. We brought WAY too many joints for the ride up and stopped at Micky D's right before the border to try and smoke our stash.

Well we couldn't not even close. So my buddy decided to eat what remained.

He was TRIPPING BALLS by the time he had to talk with the customs people.

What state are you from?

Uh 'USA'

I have no idea how we made it across.

In college I took a ski trip up to Mt Tremblant near Montreal from Delaware with a couple college buddies. We brought WAY too many joints for the ride up and stopped at Micky D's right before the border to try and smoke our stash.

Well we couldn't not even close. So my buddy decided to eat what remained.

He was TRIPPING BALLS by the time he had to talk with the customs people.

What state are you from?

Uh 'USA'

I have no idea how we made it across.

Wow, I have an eerily similar story from college. Except we tried to smoke all our jays before the border, and when we realized that was never going to happen we pulled over and buried the remainder by a mile marker. Went in to Canada, had our fun, and when we crossed back in to the U.S. we found the mile marker and dug up our pot. Good times! :thumbsup:

Man I wish I was back in college. :(

Wow, I have an eerily similar story from college. Except we tried to smoke all our jays before the border, and when we realized that was never going to happen we pulled over and buried the remainder by a mile marker. Went in to Canada, had our fun, and when we crossed back in to the U.S. we found the mile marker and dug up our pot. Good times! :thumbsup:

Man I wish I was back in college. :(

I too have a similar story. In college i smoked a ton and then they kicked me out because i never went to class.

More details are emerging...

(Rotoworld) Lions RB Mikel Leshoure tested positive for marijuana as a sophomore at Illinois. Analysis: Pro Football Weekly, which uncovers many hidden infractions, had nothing about Leshoure's one-game 2009 suspension in last year's scouting reports. That incident had slipped under the radar until Leshoure's two marijuana-related arrests in the past two months. The NFL can and will factor in Leshoure's entire history when dishing out punishment. He could face a suspension in the range of 6-8 games.

I'd like to thank the Lions for taking over the trophy from the Bengals. :thumbsup:

no way, you've still got a head cheerleader facing prosecution for humping a 15 year old...the Bengals, and the Ben-gals, are still the tops!

no way, you've still got a head cheerleader facing prosecution for humping a 15 year old...the Bengals, and the Ben-gals, are still the tops!

:shocking:

The entire team doesn't know how to hide their weed smoking. Seriously it's not that hard.

If I were an NFL owner, I'd have someone come in and teach a class on it. Have coolers full of that detox crap lying around too.

I too have a similar story. In college i smoked a ton and then they kicked me out because i never went to class.

It's uncanny! :shocking: