Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Serena cheating and arguing with umps at US Open

Yup. She even pulled the woman card today. Surprised she didn't call the ref a racist. Tennis will be better off when she and her sister are gone.

She'll probably start some new revolution. Kneel. Walkout during match. Something crazy to start an American Revolution where women and gays start doing the same to support her. I can't even think of what it might be, but there again, I wouldn't have imagined that someone would say "hey...l'm gonna kneel, and then say that its because life isn't fair, and see if I can get others to kneel because life isn't fair" either.

She's a wildebeest. She brought out the women card because no one is sure she is one.

Just saw the replay on ESPN, what an entitled biotch.

Her selfishness and ego ruined the moment for her opponent.

How did this meltdown compare to McEnroe in his heyday? Did he ever get a game penalty?

I've always been impressed that she doesn't speak in grunts and clicks.

:first:

I was going to say before I clicked on the article that I'm surprised that she didn't bring the whole kid thing in. She's been pushing that pretty hard.

Of course, then I read this. And hey, by the way? Nice priorities.

"swearing on the life of her daughter Olympia."

Is she the one that had her catsuit outlawed or something like that?

I couldn't bring myself to care enough to click on the article earlier this week. And I never know which sister is which. They both look like harambe to me.

It was a bad situation and you hate to see a match outcome affected so heavily by officiating calls (rightly or not, I don't see enough tennis anymore to judge or second guess the calls that led to the game penalty).

Just heard some of her comments post match.

I'm here fighting for women's rights... Blah blah blah bulshit

Um biitch? You're playing against another woman for Christ's sake! You're cheating another woman you idiot.

Even your coach came out afterward and said that he was coaching her which is apparently against the rules.

But men are treated this way! Just own up to the fact that you wanted to win and you're playing aggressively pushing the rules. Stop playing whatever card you can fuucking reach for.

Typical these days. I don't like the rules so the rule should be eliminated! Or, play by the fuucking rules until it is.

Just what sports needs these days. Yet another mouthy entitled whiny athlete.

Looked to me like he was coaching her and she got caught. :dunno:

She made an ass out of herself - if anyone owes an apology it's her to that kid. She totally dominated her ass and her great performance is now an asterisk.. Btw, cute girl - nice body.

Geezusfukkingchrise.

I'm watching Good Morning America on ABC, and I can see the Women's Movement narrative is being pumped up. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Geezusfukkingchrise.

I'm watching Good Morning America on ABC, and I can see the Women's Movement narrative is being pumped up. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

The only reason I would ever wish for Sharia Law, so these biotches will finally STFU.

I believe Serena is on steroids.

I also think men have said far worse. It is a double standard.

• Like 1

What's he coaching ? Where (s)he should be positioned to receive the serve ?

I have no idea if she has a legit beef or not, but bad calls from refs happen all the time.

What doesnt is losing your mind, disrupting the whole match and ruing the accomplishment from your competitor.

With her losing, I am surprised she didn't fake an injury...

Her feelings were hurt and she was offended and emotional injuries take longer to heal than physical injuries so for you to insinuate that she wasn't injured shows what a racist, ignorant, sexist fool you are.

Have fun at the Geek Club while she's on Oprah explaining how she overcame this tragedy whilst giving women everywhere hope, you miserable son of a .

• Like 2

Her feelings were hurt and she was offended and emotional injuries take longer to heal than physical injuries so for you to insinuate that she wasn't injured shows what a racist, ignorant, sexist fool you are.

Have fun at the Geek Club while she's on Oprah explaining how she overcame this tragedy whilst giving women everywhere hope, you miserable son of a ######.

Hope AND empowerment. Can't leave out empowerment. That's the new martyr buzzword.

The no coaching rule is dumb.

They should let tennis players break their rackets when theyre mad because its funny.

Serena is a cry baby and weirdo cult member.

If still fock her though.

ETA: Id slay that jap she lost to as well. Kamikaze mothafocker!!!

The no coaching rule is dumb.

They should let tennis players break their rackets when theyre mad because its funny.

Serena is a cry baby and weirdo cult member.

If still fock her though.

thats some weird beastiality schit you're into brah

thats some weird beastiality schit you're into brah

Broseph. Them big old titties in your face, while that big ass grinding on your knob. You crazy. Id slay that in a heart beat. Ive been married for 17 years though. Might not be the best standard setter. :)

"swearing on the life of her daughter Olympia."

Wow...

With her losing, I am surprised she didn't fake an injury...

I bet you $2 she comes out and blames postpartum depression at some point or another.

Broseph. Them big old titties in your face, while that big ass grinding on your knob. You crazy. Id slay that in a heart beat. Ive been married for 17 years though. Might not be the best standard setter. :)

Her clit is probably bigger then your dikc

That's a man baby

I bet you $2 she comes out and blames postpartum depression at some point or another.

Or ambien

Both sisters are pretty nutty now. And clearly time hasn't been kind to their features. But remember when they first really made it big? And they did that big spread in SI? Was adorable how they just sat there together lovingly picking the ticks out of each other's hair and eating them.

I think Serena is the best to every play women's tennis. No proof of the steroid claim. None. Never tested positive or suspended of any banned substance like Sharapova and others.

She has a history of tantrums, but so do other players including men. Hell, she threatened a line judge saying she was going to "take this focking ball and shove it down your focking throat" Judges/officials don't forget that. Also, each official has a tipping point. Some are more lenient then others. This official might not tolerate being called a thief and a liar, where another might. In order to show bias, you need more then one example. I can give plenty of examples of men being penalized the same. Example Nick Kyrgios and Fabio Fognini.

In the end, she was wrong. She's not being singled out. Her behavior and cheating was. I'm a huge tennis fan, and enjoy watching the Williams sisters. 99% of the time they are pure class. She (Serena) is the Tiger Woods of the WTA.

• Like 1

Both sisters are pretty nutty now. And clearly time hasn't been kind to their features. But remember when they first really made it big? And they did that big spread in SI? Was adorable how they just sat there together lovingly picking the ticks out of each other's hair and eating them.

Wasn't that National Geographic not SI ??

as usual you literally have no clue what you are talking about. It is not about her saying things. It is about her cheating then pulling all the cards but the race card to deflect from it. Including bullying the chair ump.