Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Nipple twisting sexy cartoon

I found this amusing. Another shameless plug for O&A.

LINK NSFW

Fock that first video. This one is completely crude and funny. This is why Jim Norton is the best comedian working today.

Holy sh!t that is focking great. I miss these guys so much. Got taken off of 92.3 K-Rock.

Holy sh!t that is focking great. I miss these guys so much. Got taken off of 92.3 K-Rock.

More and more stations nationwide are going without any on air jocks. They have someone read an occasional taped promo and play music all day. It's the cheap alternative. More and more morning shows are being dropped outright. Radio is a dying business.

More and more stations nationwide are going without any on air jocks. They have someone read an occasional taped promo and play music all day. It's the cheap alternative. More and more morning shows are being dropped outright. Radio is a dying business.

Just yesterday here in Boston it was announced that WBZN (a longtime "rock" station) was ceasing to exsist. They are keeping the call letters, switching the spot on the dial and becoming an FM Sports talk station.

Watched the second clip...pretty good...bonus points for RATM at the end. :lol:

Just yesterday here in Boston it was announced that WBZN (a longtime "rock" station) was ceasing to exsist. They are keeping the call letters, switching the spot on the dial and becoming an FM Sports talk station.

Watched the second clip...pretty good...bonus points for RATM at the end. :lol:

I heard about those station flips. I was surprised Toucher and Rich survived the carnage, but they seemed like alright folks. But they may not be around much longer anyway, especially when the Patriots season ends when it does. The best example is the Los Angeles talk radio station that dumped all their programming such as Adam Carolla and Tom Leykis despite solid ratings and those being syndicated shows. It's not about the ratings anymore, it's the costs.

Rage Against the Machine opens every O&A show. It's a great cover of Street Fighting Man, but I never hear it on the radio anywhere.

I have never heard O&A on the radio but if this is a good snip of what to expect...then I haven't missed anything. That was horribly unfunny.