Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

How much Faab money who you spend on Peterson?

Just trying to pick everyone's brain to see how much money they would spend on Peterson? I have about 140 or so left. Not sure if using half of that is too much?

140 left out of how much to begin with? 200? 1000?

At this point I'd start looking at how much the others in your league have left. I'd make them pay 60-70% of what they have left to beat me on the bid if I needed a RB badly.

140 left out of how much to begin with? 200? 1000?

At this point I'd start looking at how much the others in your league have left. I'd make them pay 60-70% of what they have left to beat me on the bid if I needed a RB badly.

. If I needed a RB and wins, I'd contemplate spending it all. Not sure any true workhorse back will emerge from here on out. Plenty of questions surround AP, but desperate times call for desperate measures and we're getting to the point where you have to spend it on someone. If I'm sitting good right now, I wouldn't spend it all, but I'd make sure whoever landed him paid a pretty penny, at least 30% .

• Like 1

. If I needed a RB and wins, I'd contemplate spending it all. Not sure any true workhorse back will emerge from here on out. Plenty of questions surround AP, but desperate times call for desperate measures and we're getting to the point where you have to spend it on someone. If I'm sitting good right now, I wouldn't spend it all, but I'd make sure whoever landed him paid a pretty penny, at least 30% .

If I need a player badly enough I'll spring big for a player that could make or break a season. I think Peterson could do that. I was fortunate enough to get him last week in the one league available for peanuts and the only bidder. However, I started Ellington over him, so...

I happen to have Larry Fitzgerald on my roster would that make a difference at all in signing Peterson or not really?

I'd be cautious assuming Peterson will repeat what he did yesterday. Bucs came in underprepared and overlooked their opponent. That had to be one of the worst displays of defensive football I've seen in my lifetime. My gut tells me that Peterson will not come close to repeating what he did yesterday. This is coming from a Bucs homer that is really pissed off at his team right now so I may not be thinking clearly. The offensive line didn't all of a sudden get good overnight though. The Bucs just sucked!

I happen to have Larry Fitzgerald on my roster would that make a difference at all in signing Peterson or not really?

Nah you are ok.

Not really. I think their value remains the same regardless. Both had great games yesterday. It's hard for two receivers to both feed the same week, plenty of wide receiver/ running back combos where both are productive on the same day.

I'd be cautious assuming Peterson will repeat what he did yesterday. Bucs came in underprepared and overlooked their opponent. That had to be one of the worst displays of defensive football I've seen in my lifetime. My gut tells me that Peterson will not come close to repeating what he did yesterday. This is coming from a Bucs homer that is really pissed off at his team right now so I may not be thinking clearly. The offensive line didn't all of a sudden get good overnight though. The Bucs just sucked!

Yes, we probably saw his best game yesterday, but how many 20+ touch backs are going to be roaming the waiver wire from here on out?