Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Walking Dead Season 8

I hope Carl dies.

Will for sure, but not expecting a great season anymore.

Same. And it wasnt a flattering start tonight either

I thought it was a great start. Especially compared to literally almost any episode last year.

Watching talking dead now. You forget that these are all gorgeous Hollywood actresses. The trash chick? Playing as hell on TV doing the show but God damn she is smoking hot when she cleans up.

I gave up on this show. Finally got too stupid

Once the dude with the tiger came in quit.

No regrets

Lauren Cohan is always amazing. She wears the shortest dresses I have ever seen. And I don't blame her. Because she has spectacular Gams.

It started tonight? :shocking:

Yep. They did an extra footage episode of the last episode of season 7 and then immediately showed season 8. I know everybody on this board is trying to Hate Everything at all times because they're just too f****** cool. But honestly, I thought this episode was a huge step up from anything last year. Everybody grew up here and there is actually some action and not just a bunch of emo crap.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Nice start, enjoyed it.

Hopefully this thread will just involve the people who actually watch, not everybody who b!tches and moans and claim they no longer watch.

I thought it was terrible. Nothing really happened, especially for a season opener. Also, they are wayyyyy to fond of showing things out of order.

It was alright. The "shitting pants" line was pretty good.

On the talking dead they gave the guy who plays father Gabriel a pair of "neegans shittin pants" which was hilarious

I thought it was good but not great. **Spoiler Alert**

FFS how many times do you have the guy in your sights and NOT close the focking deal.

Lots of actions the first 3 espisodes but still not enough deaths of main characters. I hope they never kill Daryl. Always loved him on the show but now hes even better with his zero focks given attitude.

Good episode last night, lots of action and kept me guessing. And farewell Shiva, we barely knew you. A focking tiger on the show was basically the dumbest thing ever, even though I know they were trying to stick to the comics. Glad it's gone.

Oh sure, what kind of messed up post-apocalyptic world do you imagine wherein zombies are a real possibility but tigres aren't?

Shiva died in a toxic swamp. I'm really hoping we see her for sweeps week come back as a nuclear zombie tiger.

And, I am absolutely loving the absence of Carl. Some of his best work to date.

I thought it was terrible. Nothing really happened, especially for a season opener. Also, they are wayyyyy to fond of showing things out of order.

I agree with this. I'm finding the constant flashbacks annoying, and fracturing continuity of the show.

I thought it was good but not great. **Spoiler Alert**

*spoiler omitted* (though not much of one).

The show began losing me with that nonsense.

Haven't watched any of this season. Any chance Rick kills Negan in the near future? I kind of want to see the final showdown but it's not worth the slog through all the filler episodes in between.

Haven't watched any of this season. Any chance Rick kills Negan in the near future? I kind of want to see the final showdown but it's not worth the slog through all the filler episodes in between.

Don't hold your breath. Jeffrey Dean Morgan ruin that idea for us quite some time ago. He's in it for at least a couple more years.

Don't hold your breath. Jeffrey Dean Morgan ruin that idea for us quite some time ago. He's in it for at least a couple more years.

Seriously? Fock. I know they're focking terrible writers but is it that hard to come up with another villain?

• Like 1

I still watch, but the whole thing really does seem to follow a video game format. First, there are just a bunch of dumb brainless enemies to shoot at. Then there were enemeez plus a leader, then leader got harder to kill, then they had a fort, then they had a base, then they had a death star, Etc

I have always advocated to learn more about zombies, but I guess that's just not in the protocol.

Which pretty much leaves the same old increasing storyline over and over again. From previews, we already know that there's a new bad guy after Negan.

Seriously? Fock. I know they're focking terrible writers but is it that hard to come up with another villain?

I agree. This particular villain is just absolutely annoying. His cadence, etc - all intentional, to get the viewer to hate him - is so over the top it's now burdensome, and stopping me from enjoyment of the show. I just want him offed in the most satisfying manner, and I want them to be quick about it.

It would be great if they progressed into the show being about actually rebuilding civilization.

I agree. This particular villain is just absolutely annoying. His cadence, etc - all intentional, to get the viewer to hate him - is so over the top it's now burdensome, and stopping me from enjoyment of the show. I just want him offed in the most satisfying manner, and I want them to be quick about it.

Yep pretty much this. Morgan's whole schtick played out for me after about three episodes. The only thing left to do with him is kill him off.

• Like 1

if you were trying to run away from someone in a jeep that had no doors and the guy that was chasing you, pulled up along side of you in a jeep with no doors.

would you go the same speed as him and not swerve or slow down, to make it slightly more difficult for him to jump into your jeep :dunno:

:doh: :rolleyes:

if you were trying to run away from someone in a jeep that had no doors and the guy that was chasing you, pulled up along side of you in a jeep with no doors.

would you go the same speed as him and not swerve or slow down, to make it slightly more difficult for him to jump into your jeep :dunno:

:doh: :rolleyes:

I started laughing during that scene...

It resembled the Batman TV show, with Adam West.

Guy was unloading a 50 cal on a jeep, (bullets were ricocheting off like it was iced kevlar) hit it right in the radiator, didn't even slow down :lol:

eta:

the producers are well aware at this point, they don't have to try or care.

I still watch but the show has started to bore me ever since it became all these groups of people fighting and zombies are an after thought. Zombies are now only used conveniently as strategic human crowd control.

At least when it was thay governor guy as the vilian, the storyline still revolved more around everyone's survival from the dead or at least, the zombies still felt like the main threat

I still watch but the show has started to bore me ever since it became all these groups of people fighting and zombies are an after thought. Zombies are now only used conveniently as strategic human crowd control.

At least when it was thay governor guy as the vilian, the storyline still revolved more around everyone's survival from the dead or at least, the zombies still felt like the main threat

racing down a mostly clear road, no bumps, no trash, no cars, no dead zombies. going what looked to be at least 50 MPH

what do you know. 6 zombies decide they want to stand in the middle of the road for no reason whatsoever

daryl skids out on a motorcycle, going about 50, not a scratch on his knee, nothing. gets up, catches up to the chase.

Yep pretty much this. Morgan's whole schtick played out for me after about three episodes. The only thing left to do with him is kill him off.

One of the best and most genuinely complex characters on the show

Thankfully it's been episodes without him

racing down a mostly clear road, no bumps, no trash, no cars, no dead zombies. going what looked to be at least 50 MPH

what do you know. 6 zombies decide they want to stand in the middle of the road for no reason whatsoever

daryl skids out on a motorcycle, going about 50, not a scratch on his knee, nothing. gets up, catches up to the chase.

That kind of stuff happens in most tv shows and I've complained before about the over use of convenience writing..mostly in relation to geography (terminus for example that no one ever saw the dozen signs for until they were forced to scatter).

I'm still just more bored by how the show has turned into a faction battle

One of the best and most genuinely complex characters on the show

To be clear, I was talking about Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Negan schtick, not Morgan the character. :thumbsup: