Sign in to follow this  
ffootball07

Starting up $100 and $200 YAHOO fantasy football leagues

I am planning to start 2 YAHOO fantasy football leagues for the 2007 season. It will be regular YAHOO scoring and lineup set-up rules and plans are to have 12 teams in the league. The two leagues will have a $100 and a $200 buy-in. Need 4 more in the $100 league and 6 in the $200 league. These leagues have been around for four years and will come back for a 5th season. The two leagues are non-keeper. For more information or if you want to join send an email with the heading of what league you are interested in joining, to fantasyfootball2007@insightbb.com

I am planning to start 2 YAHOO fantasy football leagues for the 2007 season. It will be regular YAHOO scoring and lineup set-up rules and plans are to have 12 teams in the league. The two leagues will have a $100 and a $200 buy-in. Need 4 more in the $100 league and 6 in the $200 league. These leagues have been around for four years and will come back for a 5th season. The two leagues are non-keeper. For more information or if you want to join send an email with the heading of what league you are interested in joining, to fantasyfootball2007@insightbb.com

I am interested in joining, will it be a live draft? where can i find the rules for yahoo fantasy football. e-mail me at mcculleyn@yahoo.com

NeilDouglas I'll send you an email as well. It will be a live online draft. The $100 league will be fill then if you and Cubs join it.