Big Guy

INVASION!

THIS IS IT!!!!! :mad:

Soros / Taxpayer Funded

Democrat Approved

UN Certified

Pray for our Country

I notice that there is apparently no "asylum" in Mexico? :dunno:

Mexico offered them ALL asylum and refugee status if they stayed in the 2 southern most states

the ones at the border now, declined

Seems like that offer met their needs as "refugees". Its almost like they arent really refugees.

so to clarify, you think we should let everyone in no matter what, and have no say as a country on who should be allowed to enter

The Left wants to let everyone in until they get complete control of the country, then they will close the borders to keep everyone in!

so to clarify, you think we should let everyone in no matter what, and have no say as a country on who should be allowed to enter

I try to be more direct with my sarcasm. I think INVASION! is a bit of an overstatement. Pray for our country... :doh:

I try to be more direct with my sarcasm. I think INVASION! is a bit of an overstatement. Pray for our country... :doh:

Yeah, the hyperbole is strong with this one. :lol:

I'm all for stopping illegal immigration but damn people, get a grip. INVASION!?#!

I'm all for stopping illegal immigration but damn people, get a grip. INVASION!?#!

They're completely indoctrinated. HTH.

What is your definition of an invasion?

I mean if a large group of people trying to enter somewhere they are not allowed and are trying to do so by force I'm not sure how that's not text book definition of an invasion.

• Like 1

I mean if a large group of people trying to enter somewhere they are not allowed and are trying to do so by force I'm not sure how that's not text book definition of an invasion.

"an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity"

Seems to fit

clueless

By the way it's Paris. That is what is looks like now in some parts due to over immigration.

And that's just one example

What many don't know is that these "Immigrants / Refugees" are being thrown into Countries including ours now, to destabilize & destroy sovereignty. This is ALL being done to create the NWO.

• Like 1

I guess it depends on your perspective.

If we want to explain away this situation and make the caravan people look good, make the border control people look bad....we can do that...and it might make folks feel better, sleep better, but it just ignores the problem.

What many don't know is that these "Immigrants / Refugees" are being thrown into Countries including ours now, to destabilize & destroy sovereignty. This is ALL being done to create the NWO.

Lol

Uh yeah, I am not there on this.... I think that is a natural outcome of this kind of migration, among other more nasty and troubling outcomes, but I doubt it is a formulated "plan".

I think the people that back it are earnestly interested in justice for the impoverished or threatened, I think they truly want to help others, i just believe they dont "think" they feel instead, as a result what we have is the absence of a "plan". And when it goes south, these same folks will just blame everyone else, conveniently forgetting that they were integral to causing the problems that result.

Uh yeah, I am not there on this.... I think that is a natural outcome of this kind of migration, among other more nasty and troubling outcomes, but I doubt it is a formulated "plan".

I think the people that back it are earnestly interested in justice for the impoverished or threatened, I think they truly want to help others, i just believe they dont "think" they feel instead, as a result what we have is the absence of a "plan". And when it goes south, these same folks will just blame everyone else, conveniently forgetting that they were integral to causing the problems that result.

there's nothing natural about it, they're being injected

What is funny is that earlier this past month Jim Acosta tried to suggest this would not happen. I focking hate that little b!tch.

• Like 1

I love watching the Dem's lash out at the use of tear gas on these people....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Border authorities also use another agent, pepper spray, frequently — including a decade-high record of 151 instances in 2013, also under Mr. Obama. Pepper spray, officially known as Pava Capsaicin, was used 43 times in fiscal year 2018, according to the CBP numbers.

Hypocrites to the last the liberals are....

Such dirty disgusting people, I don't know why anyone cares about them at all. I feel next to zero empathy. Libtards do you actually even care or do you just like parading that you do so you appear morally superior?

I love watching the Dem's lash out at the use of tear gas on these people....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Hypocrites to the last the liberals are....

My issue with the tear gas vs. pepper spray is tear gas is less discriminate, and a lot of these people have young children with them. But, they shouldn't have tried to illegally bum rush the border to begin with, so it is what it is I guess.

My issue with the tear gas vs. pepper spray is tear gas is less discriminate, and a lot of these people have young children with them. But, they shouldn't have tried to illegally bum rush the border to begin with, so it is what it is I guess.

They can use either as they see fit, which ever tool helps them protect themselves and the border best. If the policy allows for both, fine by me.

What kind of parent would subject their child to this? I advocate for theses kids to be seperated from these so called parents. Obama had it right.

What kind of parent would subject their child to this? I advocate for theses kids to be seperated from these so called parents. Obama had it right.

On the ground what you find when you talk to these people is that they will say that they were told crossing the border is easier if you have a kid or two, and can claim gangs are after them, specifically their kids.

When I was in Costa Rica they went after these people after some major weather incident in particular, encouraging them to range north.

Why do Democratic leaders believe illegal immigration is not illegal and why do the bots agree with them.

Can anyone explain this?

Tear gas causes GLOBAL WARMING!!!

Paris don't give a fock about that and their little accord when it comes to protestors.