Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

This sounds very similar to Pats fans from 2008 on come playoff time. You're forgetting how 'unclutch' Brady has mysteriously become since they lost their little cheating advantage.

You should be familiar with cheating, the eagles have been cheating their fans out of hope and quality football since forever.

I don't know that the game will be the same with 'Mendy out, Ben dinged and the game in Foxboro

I'll give you Ben being hurt. That's a big negative for the Steelers. 'Mendy might be a factor but he was hardly having a great season anyway. I guess the real problem is that Mewelde Moore is hurt too so they are pretty much down to one RB (Redman).

Foxboro...I'd like to think that home field advantage matters, and it's also worth mentioning that the Steelers haven't been very good on the road this year. At the same time, the Pats were one and done in their past two playoff appearances even with home field advantage.

Anyway, I'm a Pats fan so a lot of this is devil's-advocate to some extent. I'm just pointing out that their chances aren't quite as good as you might think for a team with a 13-3 record.

I don't know that the game will be the same with 'Mendy out, Ben dinged and the game in Foxboro

Mendy has suxed and been pretty irrelevant all season. I know because he was on my fantasy team. Big ben's health will be a huge factor. I am hoping cinci can beat Houston so the pats would only have to beat either Pittsburgh or Baltimore but not both.

You should be familiar with cheating, the eagles have been cheating their fans out of hope and quality football since forever.

Point - drobeski

Gold. :first:

Newbie tucked his manscaped, bleached, fake tanned tail and ran away after that one. :music_guitarred:

Can you blame him?

Newbie tucked his manscaped, bleached, fake tanned tail and ran away after that one. :music_guitarred:

Nothing fake about any of this, sunshine. ;)

And I haven't ran anywhere. I'm right here where I'll be when Brady & Co choke once again, as they have every year since they weren't allowed to cheat any more. :wave: And you'll be sitting there just like your Cowboys are, watching. You probably shouldn't be talking sh!t about the Jets/Eagles/anyone else when your team choked and underacheived for yet another season. Need I remind you....54-14?

Countdown till RP tells us another historical fact about the good old days, when C&C Music Factory ruled the charts. 10...9....8....

Nothing fake about any of this, sunshine. ;)

And I haven't ran anywhere. I'm right here where I'll be when Brady & Co choke once again, as they have every year since they weren't allowed to cheat any more. :wave: And you'll be sitting there just like your Cowboys are, watching. You probably shouldn't be talking sh!t about the Jets/Eagles/anyone else when your team choked and underacheived for yet another season. Need I remind you....54-14?

Countdown till RP tells us another historical fact about the good old days, when C&C Music Factory ruled the charts. 10...9....8....

It's interesting that you made Brady your tiebreaker player in the playoff challenge, seeing as how he's going to choke and be one and done and all. :blink:

Glad to see Newbie's ankle has healed when he twisted it hopping off the Eagles bandwagon this year.

Shocking that he is talking about the Patriots. :shocking:

Glad to see Newbie's ankle has healed when he twisted it hopping off the Eagles bandwagon this year.

Shocking that he is talking about the Patriots. :shocking:

I hopped off the Eagle's bandwagon? News to me, Howdy Doodie

It's interesting that you made Brady your tiebreaker player in the playoff challenge, seeing as how he's going to choke and be one and done and all. :blink:

The AFC is so weak this year, that I feel he has a good chance to play a lot of games. There's no reason for them not to make the Super Bowl.

The AFC is so weak this year, that I feel he has a good chance to play a lot of games. There's no reason for them not to make the Super Bowl.

There's is a very good chance they will meet the league's #1 defense - in both yards and points allowed - their first game out. And if, by chance, they survive that game, there is a good chance they will then meet the league's #3 defense in both yards and points allowed in their next game. Most people would be hesitant to back a QB they feel is "a choker" under those circumstances.

There's is a very good chance they will meet the league's #1 defense - in both yards and points allowed - their first game out. And if, by chance, they survive that game, there is a good chance they will then meet the league's #3 defense in both yards and points allowed in their next game. Most people would be hesitant to back a QB they feel is "a choker" under those circumstances.

Even Romo won one playoff game. Sometimes chokers get lucky. I guess we'll see.

We need this thread pinned....

for it's awesomeness. :headbanger:

You probably shouldn't be talking sh!t about the Jets/Eagles/anyone else when your team choked and underacheived for yet another season.

"Underacheived"? You must mean underachieved.

By what standard? I had them at .500. So it seems to me they ended up right where I thought they would. Howsabaout "The Dream Team"? Did they live up to The Dream? :doh:

"Underacheived"? You must mean underachieved.

By what standard? I had them at .500. So it seems to me they ended up right where I thought they would. Howsabaout "The Dream Team"? Did they live up to The Dream? :doh:

Still waiting for that link. :sleep:

You had them at .500 when it became painfully obvious they were going to be a .500 team. Have I told you what a flaming pussie you are lately?

Have I told you what a flaming pussie you are lately?

Dunno. I have not walked through Philthy and ran into a mob of "tough guys" who jumped me. Since that is what you call a "pussie" I'm guessing you won't be able to call me that for a long time, Tough Guy. :thumbsup:

Dunno. I have not walked through Philthy and ran into a mob of "tough guys" who jumped me. Since that is what you call a "pussie" I'm guessing you won't be able to call me that for a long time, Tough Guy. :thumbsup:

Are you going to give us your wild card game predictions on Monday?

Are you going to give us your wild card game predictions on Monday?

No. I'll go ahead and give it now...........

...The Dream Team won't be involved. :banana: :banana: :banana:

No. I'll go ahead and give it now...........

...The Dream Team won't be involved. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nor will Tony Homo and his Cowcvnts. :banana: :pointstosky:

Exactly. But we knew we were a .500 team going in and didn't tout ourselves as "The Dream Team". :doh:

We? Link to you or anyone involoved in the organization saying they were a .500 team? Come on, search boy. That's your thing, isn't it? Go....Fetch!Q

We? Link to you or anyone involoved in the organization saying they were a .500 team? Come on, search boy. That's your thing, isn't it? Go....Fetch!Q

Since you question my claim that I had the Boys at .500 I'll let you come up with a link that differs from that.

Did I say anything other than that on this bored? Seems like you are the one needing to fetch, Boy. :thumbsup:

A week before the season, I said the Eagles will start out slow because of all the new faces and the new defensive coordinator. I said they'd lose a few games early on because of turnovers and bad clock management. I said they'd find themselves in a deep hole, lose Vick for a few games, then come back to win four in a row but fall just short of a playoff spot. I also said they'd beat Dallas twice VERY convincingly and finsih 5-1 in their division.

Pretty damn accurate if I must say so myself. :banana:

:doh:

Double Whooooooosh!

What a fukking moron. :lol:

Ummm, triple whoooosh?

Your debating skills are really starting to suck. You used to at least give me a little bit of a battle. :thumbsdown:

Hey kneel and bob, take your loserville battle to another thread.

Go Pats !!!

:music_guitarred:

Good bump, hey .newbie how's that playoff cheating thing treating you ?

This could be the greatest sports quote evah on FFT.

They had to stop Tebow and now face Flacco?

Wow, the AFC is awful.

Easiest playoff run evahhh

They had to stop Tebow and now face Flacco?

Wow, the AFC is awful.

Easiest playoff run evahhh

maybe you guys can create a fictional superbowl mvp ? :(

maybe you guys can create a fictional superbowl mvp ? :(

Then they can make a statue of said fictional superbowl mvp and put it up next to Rocky.